User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2007, 02:19   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Big Question

Whatever happened to TK-scam? Have you all been unable to update us on the outcome because youve been too busy listening to your free ipods and playing on your free wii's?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 02:24   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correspondence E-mail
Sent : 01 February 2007 14:39:31
To :
Subject : Important information regarding your signup to ebay

Inbox

Dear Member

It is with great regret that we have to inform you ebay have taken the decision not to approve any of the offers which have been sent to them. The reason for this is due to the company who allowed us to promote ebay. They overlooked the fact we are operating an incentive site which actually goes against against ebays own terms and conditions unless authorised specifically. As it was overlooked that gatenbys is an incentive site no such authorisation was given by ebay.

Let me take this opportunity to state that this has never happened before and the ebay offer was running for only 1 week until this oversight was noticed and the ebay offer removed. Since then we have been trying to secure the payments owed to us so that we can approve your offers, however we have been unable to. Therefore we will not be able to approve any of your or your referrals completed signups to the ebay offer.

To continue to be eligible for your gift you will now need to reset your offer status and complete a different offer. There are currently 12 offers to choose from and a very popular choice at the moment is the two week, no obligation free trial to blockbuster video online. As with the ebay offer, this doesn't cost you anything to complete, however unlike the ebay offer we have been running this promotion for many months with no problems.

To reset your offer status so that you can complete another offer.

When you first log in to the member area you will see a paragraph stating that we will update your offer as soon as we hear from the advertiser. Then you will see a line with a link to click to reset your offer status if you have not signed up to the offer. Click this link and you will be able to choose a different offer.

On a final note, we are currently approx 5 days behind in answering emails and support questions as a result of this problem, although we fully expect to be able to resume normal service within the next 48 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Best regards

Craig
[email protected]

Code:
2007-01-28 01:10:40  	tethra  	 WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 01:16:05 	Benneh 	WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 01:22:43 	iamjerome 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET
2007-01-28 01:36:42 	eriatarka2004 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET
2007-01-28 01:37:03 	Alkibas 	WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 12:11:03 	slivingston 	APPROVED
2007-01-29 09:29:26 	rossjames 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET

Last edited by Tomkat; 11 Oct 2009 at 21:11.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 02:27   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dey took u up da bum

Unread 12 Feb 2007, 11:14   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just like your conception am i rite?!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 12:40   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow that's pathetic. Not that I ever would try one of those things, but it just goes to show you how disreputable online ads are. They're like the small black and white print ads at the back of print magazines. Just a step above Nigerian scams.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:19   #6
Tomkat

I actually still stand by my claim that this is legitimate and not a scam.

Obviously to get it to work you yourself need to sign up for an "offer" (which can cost you from £0-£20, depending on which one you opt for). Then you need to persuade 5-15 friends they also should sign up for an offer. So in total you're probably netting the offer companies £100 on average at a time, at initial costs. If you remain on some sort of subscription, and don't cancel, then they make even more.

Obviously I couldn't find enough people to do it. And out of the 7 or so who DID sign up for me, only one bothered to continue through and complete her offer
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:36   #7
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Isnt this just a pyramid scheme? No wonder it failed.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:28   #8
Tomkat

No it's an incentive scheme!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 18:46   #9
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No it's an incentive scheme!

Toni: The first thing to say is this is definitely not pyramid selling.
Jeremy: Right, yeah... What's pyramid selling?

[/Peep Show]
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 05:16   #10
Ezbdaname

Ezbdaname is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Code:
2007-01-28 01:10:40  	tethra  	 WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 01:16:05 	Benneh 	WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 01:22:43 	iamjerome 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET
2007-01-28 01:36:42 	eriatarka2004 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET
2007-01-28 01:37:03 	Alkibas 	WAITING FOR OFFER APPROVAL
2007-01-28 12:11:03 	slivingston 	APPROVED
2007-01-29 09:29:26 	rossjames 	HASN'T COMPLETED ANY OFFER YET

I too have this problem! I've got 10 ppl who have completed offers (mainly the blockbusters one) 4/6 have approved the rest are still waiting! Also my OWN hasnt been approved.. and just to top it off i've e-mailed this dude 3 times with no reply! how long did it take him to reply to you? id appreciate some help cheers
Ezbdaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:14   #11
Tomkat

He didn't reply to me - he wrote that e-mail out of the blue and I didn't reply.

Mine's the same - I signed up for the blockbuster one but it's still not been approved.

It doesn't seem to be the swishiest of businesses.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 15:42   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

o shit cud it b a scam?

Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:29   #13
Ezbdaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
o shit cud it b a scam?
If it was a scam why are people on ebay showing you pictures of what they got through the site? i dont think its a scam i think the site isnt run very well though!
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:30   #14
Ezbdaname

do you reckon they'll ever be approved tomkat? how long have you been waitin?
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:32   #15
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
o shit cud it b a scam?
No because a scam implies it's illegal. I'm sure it's perfectly illegal, it's just a shoddy business.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:47   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ok

Unread 21 Feb 2007, 01:08   #17
Tomkat

You're such an epsilon male Deffeh.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 01:28   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ill epsilon male bomb your house

Unread 22 Feb 2007, 01:44   #19
Ezbdaname

ok so today i finally got a reply from their support! heres what it said...

Hi Ellie, thank you for your query and completed offer. At present, completions are taking between 5-10 working days to process.

If your completion is still not showing after this time, then please contact us again with the name of the offer, the date completed and enclose a copy of your confirmation e-mail with any other evidence relevant to your completion. I can then request a manual update for you.

Kind regards,

Support

So i've obviously done this straight away and asked all my friends 2 do the same! hopefully this should sort the problem! let me know how u get on! hope this helped you.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 01:53   #20
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

itt a support group is formed for those involved in 'trapazoid' selling.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 11:58   #21
Tomkat

Wait.

You're an "Ellie"?

Giggidy giggidy!

PS did you actually complete the offer properly? i just clicked "completed" when i didnt really do anything - but i hoped that i'd trick the system as i already have a blockbuster rental account from a couple of years back, it's just inactive now.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 15:00   #22
Ezbdaname

lol yea... a gay ellie
anyway... ya i actully completed the offer, you could always jus try for the credit card.. that would work 2! and its free so even if you dont get accepted for the card you still have completed the offer.