User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:10   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pet hates

i have found a new pet hate, i have been working on it for a while, and its finally come to fruition. What is it you ask?

people with double barrelled surnames

not the landed gentry with their surnames that have been around for god knows how long, but the annoying people with houses worth around £150 to £200k, with the wives who don't want to take their husbands names on marriage, so they decide to both change their names to the double barrelled version

get a grip people! it just makes you look like pretentious tossers!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:11   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: pet hates

you can not buy a house for a mere £150-200K

otherwise i endorse your post
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:17   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i live in the north, that price will still get you a 3 bedroom semi round here
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:17   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

poor people who cant afford a decent pair of closed headphones, and decide to punish others for their poverty by leaking shitty music out their shitty earphones attached to their shitty ipods in public places.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:19   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

aligator
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:19   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i live in the north, that price will still get you a 3 bedroom semi round here
wont get you the 5 bed next door thats 300k.

[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:38   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Mine is bad threads on the internet. Hate em.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 15:51   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Double-barrelled (or multiple-barrelled) surnames are fine when the two (or more) bits are good, but when the last is "Smith" or "Jones" or "Thomas" they're just pathetic, as it's so obvious that Mrs Montagu-Smith couldn't face the prospect of going from Miss Montagu to Mrs Smith on marrying Mr Smith, and so stuck her own name on the front of his. You never ever see people whose surnames are "Smith-Montagu", "Jones-Cavendish" or "Thomas-FitzRoy", it's always the other way round. But no one could possibly dislike "Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville", "Mercer Nairne Petty-FitzMaurice" or "Vanden-Bempdé-Johnstone"
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:17   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Double-barrelled (or multiple-barrelled) surnames are fine when the two (or more) bits are good, but when the last is "Smith" or "Jones" or "Thomas" they're just pathetic, as it's so obvious that Mrs Montagu-Smith couldn't face the prospect of going from Miss Montagu to Mrs Smith on marrying Mr Smith, and so stuck her own name on the front of his. You never ever see people whose surnames are "Smith-Montagu", "Jones-Cavendish" or "Thomas-FitzRoy", it's always the other way round. But no one could possibly dislike "Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville", "Mercer Nairne Petty-FitzMaurice" or "Vanden-Bempdé-Johnstone"

agreed, its the pretentious middle class ones, perhaps thats what my pet hate should be, the pretentious middle classes!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:48   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: pet hates

Fat old women who don't have a ****ing clue where they're going and who block the pavements with their waddlesome bulk.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:58   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

old people in general, i have been advocating some kind of logan's run style cull for years now, but will they listen? will they buggery.
i point out to them that it would solve the pensions crisis, they look at me strangely
i wax eloquent on the point that it would cut NHS bills drasticly, they mutter amongst themselves

its a conspiricy i tell you!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:16   #12
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

if they keep it up we could have a massive name
Smith-Jones-alan-cummings-patch -adams-stupid-long-name

Some ppl are just weird.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:29   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
if they keep it up we could have a massive name
Smith-Jones-alan-cummings-patch -adams-stupid-long-name
Like Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraduati Tollemache-Tollemache-de Orellana-Plantagenet-Tollemache-Tollemache?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:32   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Like Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraduati Tollemache-Tollemache-de Orellana-Plantagenet-Tollemache-Tollemache?
yes just like that

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:57   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Pet hates you say? I have loads of them
  • People who stand in the middle of the pavement in groups chatting and making it impossible for anyone else to get past
  • People who walk along the street really reeeeeeeeallly slowly because they are texting. (I have found myself shouting at these people before :\)
  • People who click their fingers in restaurants - it is PIG IGNORANT
  • Shampoo adverts that claim the product gives '35% extra shine'. Extra shine!! How the **** do you measure that?
  • People who insist on working out exactly their share of the bill

I could go on and on :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:03   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you can not buy a house for a mere £150-200K

otherwise i endorse your post
You can get a pack built Flat pretending to be a house here for £150k to £200k.

The majority of mortgages ive worked on anywhere south of Birmingham hold true to Yahwe's theorem. In addition, people with double barrelled names tend to be of the opinion that since they have friends in high places, you will do as you are told when they put their business propositions to you.

I tend to remind them i have very little real power in this world, this is one of the few areas where it exists, and if they wish me to accede to their request, they will bloody well provide a solid deposit in the form of pounds sterling else i will advise them to complain to their friends in high places. Most of whom have no connection to my bank.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:06   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ordinarily , i have no objection to people with double barrelled names when they have the class to live up to them. My major objection is a working/middle class individual who marries and generates a double barrelled name and clearly has as much class as a working mens club in Cleethorpes.

Im sure Yahwe knows exactly the kind of individual of whom i speak.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:11   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Girls who think they're fat when THEY ARE BLATANTLY NOT
REALLY PISSES ME OFF GRRRRRRRR

ergarding double barreled names - in Spain everyone has double-barreled names.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:15   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't mention women You'll send me off on one...

Women who can't leave the house without makeup on. That's right physically can't leave - some weird metaphysical force GLUES their feet to the carpet.
Women who are (vastly) overweight but who insist on wearing miniskirts and ****ing boob tubes. They don't ****ing suit you you spastics!

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:24   #20
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Girls who think they're thin when THEY ARE BLATANTLY BUILT LIKE A BRICK SHIT-HOUSE
REALLY PISSES ME OFF GRRRRRRRR
Fixed for my personal oppinion

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:29   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Agree with:
  • ipods
  • People taking up the whole pavement.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:31   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
i have found a new pet hate, i have been working on it for a while, and its finally come to fruition. What is it you ask?

not the landed gentry with their surnames that have been around for god knows how long, but the annoying people with houses worth around £150 to £200k, with the wives who don't want to take their husbands names on marriage, so they decide to both change their names to the double barrelled version

get a grip people! it just makes you look like pretentious tossers!
just wait a generation or two and you'll have double-double names, thats gonna be fun.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:49   #23
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:

i totally agree, they are pretentious tossers.

I also hate people from Essex.

I live with a girl from Essex with a double barrelled Surname

Another pet hate is people pretend try to be gangsters from the Bronx or whatever. These people clearly need a life.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:51   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Being stuck in on a Thursday night, scowering the internet for some form of entertainment.

People, in general. They suck.

Bad drivers piss me off the most though.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:59   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

people who stand in doorways chatting
people who don't know what a ****ing "Give Way" sign means
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:05   #26
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

People who decide to test out all the ringtones on their mobile while on a train, bus, in a cafe or some other public place.

People who randomly stop or swerve all over the pavement while walking.

My worst one tthough is probably people who smack their lips together constantly when eating. The nosie just drives me mad.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:41   #27
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I find people do that far far more often in shopping centres - and walk at random speeds :/
that irritates me somewhat also as I have to then swerve around them :/

they need indicator lights, people like that.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:43   #28
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
This is me most nights after the SU has shut up shop

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:57   #29
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
  • People who click their fingers in restaurants - it is PIG IGNORANT
Garçon!
Quote:
  • Shampoo adverts that claim the product gives '35% extra shine'. Extra shine!! How the **** do you measure that?
By measuring the intensity of reflected light?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 02:37   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

People who don't turn off the keypad tones of their phones when writing an SMS.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 02:59   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i usually take up the whole pavement and have my music far too loud
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 03:20   #32
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

People with a chip on their shoulder.

YES I SEE THE POSSIBLE JOKES YOU COULD MAKE. THANKYOU.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:10   #33
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

people that dont know what lane to be in for a roundabout

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:18   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I hate my boss...
Does that count too?
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:19   #35
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

telemarketers

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU TARDS, IF YOU WANT MY BUSINESS GET THE NAME OF MY SUBURB RIGHT
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:24   #36
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
[list]Shampoo adverts that claim the product gives '35% extra shine'. Extra shine!! How the
I would suggest measuting the amount of reflected light under a standard lamp before and after using such a product. if the amount of reflected light increases by 35% then you could interpret this as 35% extra shine.

edit: queball already said this....

people who don't read the threads and post duplicate replies.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:26   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I would suggest measuting the amount of reflected light under a standard lamp before and after using such a product. if the amount of reflected light increases by 35% then you could interpret this as 35% extra shine.
Hmmmm... I see a market for hair products from Tjernobyl.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:21   #38
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Bah. I just think it's stupid. I mean really. It's shampoo. So really - SHAMPOO - IT GETS YOUR HAIR CLEAN! - is all that's required, none of this 35% added shine 42% extra strength business :( Makeup adverts irk me even more though, mascara that 'lifts your lashes 50% more' and so on. It's bollocks really.

MASCARA - COVERS YOUR EYELASHES IN THICK BLACK GLOOP! would be a brilliant advertising campaign :)

LIPSTICK! CHANGES THE COLOUR OF YOUR LIPS TO SOMETHING ENTIRELY UNNATURAL. (please not new colour is NOT permenant. Max Factor accept no responsibility for any permenant colouration of your lips).

FOUNDATION - COMPLETELY CHANGES THE COLOUR OF YOUR FACE - CHOOSE FROM 16 SHADES OF ORANGE - (Disclaimer - Maybelline accept no responsibility for the fact that you are too spasticated to apply this product correctly and therefore end up with an awful looking line where the foundation stops)

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:29   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

dont even get me started on womens make-up, i mean a spot fighting cream that 'tightens pores'.. JUST WTF ARE SPOTS: CLOGGED UP PORES! DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO TIGHTEN THEM? NO!!! MUPPETS!!!

and women who say they dont like harming animals so dont eat/buy stuff tested on animals. do they ever think about not putting on all their make up full of chemicals tested on animals? no. they just take our money and buy make-up so they can make themselves look tarty and flirt in front of us.... ARGH!
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:34   #40
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
people that dont know what lane to be in for a roundabout
i drove a couple hundred miles in scotland, sight seeing, and aside from driving on the left side of the road which royally ****ed me up, roundabouts gave me this floating 'moronic idiot' sensation in my chest - once, i merged and jumped on the right lane of the roundabout, i have never heard so many creative curse words in my life, i almost broke into tears -

also i hate it the most when a girl asks me constantly "what are you thinking right now?" right after sex

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote