User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:57   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Attention full-blooded men! I need help!

Well, it isn't particularly important. And if you don't answer in the next 2 or so hours, then you aren't any use

Introduction

I've been kind-of-seeing this girl for the last 3-4 weeks. That's the "official" term for it. There isn't any point starting a relationship, as we haven't seen enough of each other (both been really busy the last 2-3 weeks), plus university finishes in a week and a bit (starting a relationship then not seeing each other for a month is a silly idea).

So we've seen each other now and again. Gone for drinks, seen each other in clubs, she's come to mine, I've been to hers. Never stayed over.

I'm quite content "taking it slow". She's very shy, which confuses me a little bit as I'm finding it hard to read her body language We haven't done anything more than kiss. Now I'm not "after sex", I do like her and am interested in her (but I don't know if I want her as my "girlfriend" as such, yet).

The Situation

She's coming round tonight.

We were texting each other earlier about what time she'd get here.

Then I wrote one after saying:

"Okee then. You don't have to get a taxi home - you can stay the night if you want...? x"

That was about 4 hours ago.

She hasn't replied.

It usually takes her 30 minutes maximum to reply to my texts.

Am I getting unnecessarily worried?

In my mind, the options are:
a) She didn't really know how to reply, so didn't bother
b) She thinks I want sex (which I do, but I wouldn't mind if I didn't get it really) and is offended as now she thinks I'm only after that - so has deleted my number and isn't going to come round
c) She figures she'll see what happens when she gets here, and take it from there (doesn't want to "commit" to anything just yet)

I haven't written anything to her since.

What do I do

She comes round at around 8pm apparently (we hope). It's 5pm now.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:58   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Attention full-blooded men! I need help!

Wait. What else can you do?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:00   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rob a bank then shoot yourself? Post on GD?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:00   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe her battery went flat and youre worrying about nothing.

Just wait and see.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:01   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

wait, and only if it comes up in conversation, stress she doesnt have to stay and she means more to you than sex
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:02   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
c) She figures she'll see what happens when she gets here, and take it from there (doesn't want to "commit" to anything just yet)
That would be my cause. Just keep your fingers crossed and hope she turns up, dont go bombarding her with texts asking her why she hasnt replied.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:03   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If she is really shy, she prob finds that you have gone over the line.

Sorry, this reminds me of a girl I dated

but, hey, Im just a really unlucky fella, you might have more luck
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:04   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

All the options you wrote down are possible dude, go with the flow now. There's no reason to worry about things you can't control anymore.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:04   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just play it
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:05   #10
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yeah, I mean - there isn't much I can do.

When (if) she gets here, should I mention the text??
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:06   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

only if it seems like it worried her
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:17   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

agree with sniborp
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:22   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

smack the bitch up.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:25   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
When (if) she gets here, should I mention the text??
No, you just play out the evening as planned. Later on, you can casually ask whether she plans to go home or take you up on the offer you texted to her.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:26   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
agree with sniborp
wow. quote for posterity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
smack the bitch up.
you earn 4 green blops then you go ruin it... welcome back to the dark side
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:35   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just see what happens, wait for her to get there then play out the night as normal, does she normally phone a taxi from your, or already have one booked? if she doesn't book one before hand then see how she acts in the house and stuff

to be fair, i think she will probably mention it when she gets to yours, either with a 'yeah, i brought some clean clothes then if thats ok?' or a 'sorry, got to go home for <insert reason here>
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:36   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

If she comes round, make sure you have a pillow and duvet folded up in one corner to make it look like you planned to kip on the sofa. If she was thinking you were only after sex, she'll feel guilty for thinking so little of you.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:38   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
If she comes round, make sure you have a pillow and duvet folded up in one corner to make it look like you planned to kip on the sofa. If she was thinking you were only after sex, she'll feel guilty for thinking so little of you.
knowing women she might feel angry you made her sleep on the sofa :/
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:40   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

A gentleman would sleep on the sofa, the lady will recognize this without words.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:42   #20
Tomkat

I don't have a sofa

I live in a largish studio place, with a double bed.

And I'm damned if I'm sleeping ont the floor!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:44   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
with a double bed.
well then you better hope she brought condoms otherwise alarm bells will be ringing for her
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:46   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should send her another text saying that you didnt mean anything sexual and then if she doesnt reply within an hour you should send her a third one saying that you're sorry and will talk to her about it later. Tomorrow you should phone her first thing when you wake up in order to clear things up, and if she's out keep phoning at 3 hour intervals until she answers. Next time you meet her you should apologise again and reemphasise that you didnt mean anything sexual, then you should wait a day and ask her over to your place again. If she says no then its probably because she still thinks that you wanted to sleep with her so you might want to get a bouquet of flowers sent to her work with a card that explains how the whole thing was a misunderstanding. If that doesnt work, keep buying her presents and accidentally bumping into her at places you know she'll be until she forgives you. If she doesnt come round within 8 months you can assume she doesnt like you and move on.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:47   #23
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And I'm damned if I'm sleeping ont the floor!
She's only supposed to think thats what you meant in your text.

Besides, if she's really shy, the last thing you want to do is go fking her just before she goes home to dwell on it.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:47   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your ****ed then mate (or not as the case may be), she will recognise your offer for what it was: a cynical attempt to get into her pants
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:48   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You should send her another text saying that you didnt mean anything sexual and then if she doesnt reply within an hour you should send her a third one saying that you're sorry and will talk to her about it later. Tomorrow you should phone her first thing when you wake up in order to clear things up, and if she's out keep phoning at 3 hour intervals until she answers. Next time you meet her you should apologise again and reemphasise that you didnt mean anything sexual, then you should wait a day and ask her over to your place again. If she says no then its probably because she still thinks that you wanted to sleep with her so you might want to get a bouquet of flowers sent to her work with a card that explains how the whole thing was a misunderstanding. If that doesnt work, keep buying her presents and accidentally bumping into her at places you know she'll be until she forgives you. If she doesnt come round within 8 months you can assume she doesnt like you and move on.

S T A L K E R
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:53   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GO OUT AND BUY A FUTON

RIGHT NOW

sorted.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:12   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get your stash of rohypnol ready so if she asks

"Were you planning on making a pass at me"

You can safely bring out the bottle and say

"No, I was going to drug, undress and rape you, then carve satanic symbols into your flesh and bathe in your blood while howling at the moon"

thus avoiding any 'awkward' silence or embarassment at the misunderstanding.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:32   #28
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well i think

oh wait. i'm just a girl and my opinions don't matter.
nm

gl tk
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:34   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're a faster learner than most!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:35   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nothing wrong with the text.
She probably read it and realised there's no point replying to it.

Do the evening as planned, but as the evening is drawing to a close just ask "so, would you like to stay tonight then? It would be nice to spend more time with you."

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:36   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

just so you know:
opening your door and screaming 'welcome to the love palace baby!
might put her off
you know, just in case she actually turns up tonight
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:49   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or opening the door wearing nothing but a satin thong.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:13   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Sweet Baby Jesus. I have seen a pic of TomKat in a Flintstones outfit. I now envision him swinging the door open in a tiger skin shouting "Welcome to the Love Palace!".

I am not getting any sleep tonight.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:17   #34
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
well i think

oh wait. i'm just a girl and my opinions don't matter.
nm

gl tk
NO DON'T GO HELP PLEASE
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:18   #35
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Have a whiskey and relax, 45 mins until you find out one way or t'other.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:22   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there is a video of one of TK's female friends showing her boobs on his website!
hehehe

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:40   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe you should grow a set of balls, act like a man and send her a text saying "sorry if you were offended by my last text. obviously as a guy I enjoy sex however I respect it if you don't feel comfortable going that far."

Or just jump her and rape her outside her house. Both are good options.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:43   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

there women, she is playing u hot and cold, prolly preparing herself for a night of loving, sit back and enjoy the ride
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:51   #39
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
there is a video of one of TK's female friends showing her boobs on his website!
hehehe
Oh yeah, Harriet.
She's fit

I pulled her

OMG 13 MINUTES OMG
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:52   #40
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hope you are wearing a nice shirt and tie Thomas, you can look as smart as me.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:52   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
hehehe
I don't believe that for a second.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:56   #42
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't believe that for a second.
http://www.rattle.eclipse.co.uk/webcam/boobies.wmv
http://www.rattle.eclipse.co.uk/webcam/boobies2.wmv

I think the timer ran out (I was only able to record for 2 mins at a time for some reason) just as she got them out actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Sweet Baby Jesus. I have seen a pic of TomKat in a Flintstones outfit. I now envision him swinging the door open in a tiger skin shouting "Welcome to the Love Palace!".

I am not getting any sleep tonight.
You obviously haven't seen the video
Otherwise it'd give you nightmares for a week!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:58   #43
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Only 5 mins. I think you should go with the sensible option and not text her, not worry and casually slip it in when, note WHEN, she comes and ask her if she got your text.

Then she'll say yes and come clean with her thoughts and decision. Then you apologize and tell her thats not what I meant yadi dadi da. Then you take out the bottle with rohypnol and do as DM mentioned above.

The same kinda happened when I was texting a girl at night. We were chatting about personal things and then I asked her out. She didnt reply and when I saw her the next day at college I asked her if she got the text and she said the usual I just want to be friends and dont want to ruin it if we dont get along.

I dont like talking about my personal life but hope this shows how much I try to help you.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:59   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
http://www.rattle.eclipse.co.uk/webcam/boobies.wmv
http://www.rattle.eclipse.co.uk/webcam/boobies2.wmv

I think the timer ran out (I was only able to record for 2 mins at a time for some reason) just as she got them out actually.
GD demands a retake.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:00   #45
Tomkat

Yeah stop trying to steal my thunder Inferno.

(I'm sorry it didn't work out, it's best to ask and find out than live on a "hope" though, definitely)

That's probably what I'll do. It'll bug me so much I'll just ask her. I'm not particularly shy about that kind of thing.

THREE MINUTES
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:02   #46
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Two, one, DING DONG!!!!
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:03   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Who won the missionrisk tournament?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:03   #48
Tomkat

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:03   #49
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
DING DONG!!!!
The witch is dead?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:04   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok get a couple of bottles of wine, get her a little bit drunk, you get a little bit drunk and take it from there, most likely it is option a, she might of been a bit taken back by the msg and not sure how to reply, you said yourself she is shy. Finally turn on reports for text message. What is a report i here you ask, well its when you send a text msg, your provider will send you a msg back when the person gets the message, so you will know if they have received it or not.

Good luck and may you get laid tonight