User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:10   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MM and GD should be ashamed of itself.

DM and JJ are or aren't old school? I are confused
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:12   #52
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
DM and JJ are or aren't old school? I are confused :(

i cant see their names anywhere so i guess not :(
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:13   #53
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lol, mmm that film is ace though
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:18   #54
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

DM and JJ are old-school, and thus not rubbish.
Oh, sorry, I've just realised the source of confusion.
I shall pay more attention in future.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:54   #55
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
incredible.

i universally can feel now that you english/british ppl have a certain different humour.
actually, i was with a bunch of rednecks from west virginia yesterday, and one exclaimed "why, son, you look so damn happy you look like a faggot with a bag of peckers, boy!!" - and they all laughed like shitheads when i thought that was the most stupidest ****ing shit i've ever heard in my goddamn life..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 05:02   #56
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
At work, I can be late a few times and noone cares. We have a new guy, and he tried to be like me, and he got bitched out.
EMI that ****ing bootcamp ****

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:18   #57
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So are you saying that I am mentally incapable of moderating this forum as a direct result of some form of incapacity, or are you, as suspect, merely throwing it around as a piss-poor insult?
I am saying neither. I wasnt the one who made a thread about my mental unstability. All I did was comment on it in one thread.

And seeing as you mention it, how does it affect your ability to moderate this forum? I mean, it cant be straight forward when one day you want to jump under a bus and the next shower us all with kisses. How can you be consistant in your judgement?

Quote:
Starting threads titled with such phrases as "GD's resident mentally unstable moderator" has nothing to do with an argument, and reveals what this is all about - trolling about with personal insults semi-disguised as a proper argument.
As I said before, I changed the title immediatley to what it is now because it may have sounded like a personal insult, which I didnt want it to be.

To put it simply for you, I did it then realised it wasnt appropriate and removed it.

Quote:
I mean, Jesus Christ, you couldn't even resist having a go at Madi, of all people, by calling her "GD's very own little china doll".
Hardly having a go is it. Maybe it is where you come from but I'd seriously hope not.

You are singled out in this thread because you started with the insults but its aimed just as much at all those who jumped on the bandwagon in ridiculing TSM and the failure by those in charge to stop it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:28   #58
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was funny
you are not
stop complaining

THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT TO BE FAIR.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:37   #59
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it was funny
you are not
stop complaining

THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT TO BE FAIR.
it's meant to be crap though
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:41   #60
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
it's meant to be crap though

Agreed.

I think we should all just let this lie.

I was n0rty for attacking the trolls!

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:48   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't posted in this thread yet.

So, here I am.

erm...

I'm here all week folks!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:50   #62
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it was funny
you are not
stop complaining
What is meant to be funny?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:57   #63
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

certainly not you crashtester, your about as funny as the black plague in this thread
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:03   #64
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
certainly not you crashtester, your about as funny as the black plague in this thread
People with the black plague do twitch quite amusingly just before joining the choir ´invisible´.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:07   #65
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
People with the black plague do twitch quite amusingly just before joining the choir ´invisible´.

you just had to spoil it didn't you
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:14   #66
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
At work, I can be late a few times and noone cares. We have a new guy, and he tried to be like me, and he got bitched out.
I get bitched at when I come in late three minutes because there's half an inch of ice on my car's windows and I have to scratch the ice off on the out- and in-side of my car.
I now have two options:
1) Get a new car
2) Move to a warmer place

I prefer 2. Also for my own well being because this cold weather gives occasioanlly me a backache.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:34   #67
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would have closed it, but i'm almost old school .
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 15:34   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have left it open but I'm pretty sure I was in a pub so I can't be held responsible this time.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 15:37   #69
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you just had to spoil it didn't you
I´m sorry dude, I blame society.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:40   #70
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

GD needs to be prepared for THE MODS TAKEOVER!!!!

They shall create an elitist society. All those who wish to bask in their glamour will suck their cocks and kiss their asses.

All those who rebel will be dealt with accordingly.

However there will be a complaints department although your complaints may take time to be dealt with since those who handle your complaints need to allow time for their inflamed knuckles to recover.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.

Last edited by Inferno; 9 Mar 2005 at 21:07.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:44   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As a former mod I still get a bodyguard and I have to be called "Mr Mod" in official correspondance.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:46   #72
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
GD needs to be prepared for THE MODS TAKEOVER!!!!

They shall create an elitist society. All those who wish to bask in their glamour will suck their cocks and kiss their asses.

All those who rebel will be dealt with accordingly.

However there will be a complaints department although your complaints may take time to be dealt with since those who handle your complaints need to allow time for their inflamed wrists to recover.
What have you been smoking that causes these uncontrollably bouts of verbal diarrhoea?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:48   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
What have you been smoking that causes these uncontrollably bouts of verbal diarrhoea?
The unabridged works of Immanuel Kant.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:49   #74
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This forum is a very serious business.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:06   #75
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Shutup you domesticated fly
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:55   #76
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

tbh i think theres funny and theres taking it too far. MM shud have shown his authority by not being drawn into a slanging match with TSM over something so petty. also was there any need for dace to add so many "yo girlfriend jokes" (i counted 12, OTT possibly??) into the thread, if that isnt baiting TSM to start hurling insults i really dont know what is. some people can take jokes to a certain degree but when 10 or 15 people start taking the piss it can gett a little to much. its called tact guys.

p.s i know im gonna get neg repped for this but i dont care

(above added at the request of jonnybegood :P)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 9 Mar 2005 at 22:15.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 22:07   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd be more inclined to neg-rep you for USING A SEPARATE POST FOR YOUR P.S. but then that's just me.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 22:11   #78
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd be more inclined to neg-rep you for USING A SEPARATE POST FOR YOUR P.S. but then that's just me.
Mr. T : You can do it JBG! Just believe in yourself!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 22:33   #79
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
...You are singled out in this thread...
Because you dont give me any lovin
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:34   #80
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
also was there any need for dace to add so many "yo girlfriend jokes" (i counted 12, OTT possibly??) into the thread, if that isnt baiting TSM to start hurling insults i really dont know what is. some people can take jokes to a certain degree but when 10 or 15 people start taking the piss it can gett a little to much. its called tact guys.
to be honest, its been done before, and other posters have been alright with it