User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 21:39   #11
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I'd actually say the only credible threat is Ascendancy, so optimizing my fleet to roid Ascendancy still seems like a good idea to me. Also note that optimizing my roiding fleet does not automatically mean i am opening myself to other attacks. On the other hand, allowing those Asc xan fortress gals to keep growing stronger and stronger is really begging to lose in the long run.
you are forgetting at asc likes to sit back and defend, and then launch counters/fcs etc, you build peacekeepers means we build more dreads (many of us have more than 2 dreads for every wraith and have some peacekeepers too) this does not make us any easier for other alliances to hit (no one has gone for fr/de in a big way) while meaning that apprime are back to square one.
Our way has the advantage that our fleets are still solid against all possible attackers (why app needed so many pks in the 1st place) while app are finding they have very little in the way of anti bs defence in a universe where etd is the 2nd most represented race and ofc asc dont have them, meaning the rest of the universe wants good targets for their etd bs so go shopping for app roids.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote