User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:58   #51
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: [football] France V Switzerland

doing us all proud! i'll be driving through germany in a week or so. got my 5 foot flag, face paint and mp3 player full of rousing patriotic songs like that one from dambusters ready to go
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:05   #52
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Some england fans turned up in Nuremberg and made tits of themselves from the podium where Hitler gave his speech.
but jonnybgood didnt you hear thats their right because the english are a patriotic nation and they won the war all on their own!

Seriously, what makes someone english other than being anti-german anyway?

I heard beckham won world war 2 by curling in a right foot shot

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:17   #53
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
on another forum i use, someone said they thought they heard some of the crowd chanting 'sieg heil'. i didnt notice it myself, but others said they thought they heard the same. did you notice anything like that in the germany - poland game or is it bollocks?
no, I didn't notice anything like that, thankfully there are too few of these right-wing nuts around to get noticed.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:17   #54
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Seriously, what makes someone english other than being anti-german anyway?
being anti-french, anti-scottish and anti-irish. lets not narrow down our choices unnecessarily now
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:18   #55
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
no, I didn't notice anything like that, thankfully there are too few of these right-wing nuts around to get noticed.
ok cheers, didnt think i heard anything like that (and if there was surely it would be all over the media)