User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2006, 06:02   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Auntie

Now I love the bbc very very much.

I pay a licence fee despite the fact that i do not own a television.
But just what is auntie up to?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4867094.stm

??

The really earth shattering issue is the possibility that the present government has been selling peerages. (not what the conservative party has been doing post 1997)

This is a shocking and worrying idea/suggestion.

This is what we should be focusing on. (it has also been a criminal act since lloyd george)

I don't care to be honest who the party is. Who the government is. This is a very serious allegation.

It seems to me that all the bbc covers is ad hominem attacks on the opposition. rather than making a serious attack on the government.

Are they so worried post gilligan (to foreigners andrew gilligan was a journalist forced to resign for telling the truth. and the director general of the bbc was brought down with him)

auntie's coverage seems to be dilluting the issue!!

has the bbc been defeated by this government?
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 09:46   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
This is a shocking and worrying idea/suggestion.
Were you really shocked?

edit : I'd be more shocked if people were lending millions of pounds and not expecting some sort of reward in return.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:03   #3
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

T&F landing a knockout blow there. not sure yahwe will ever be able to fully recover
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:18   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the tory guy on C4 news last night actually talked some sense as well...
Jon Snow was attacking him for the £5m loans from god knows who that the tories have paid back and he was saying that Labour have done exactly the same but not told anyone about it (loans paid back i mean).

It all feels like it's being deflected away from Labour. I mean, we expect it from the tories don't we?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 16:39   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
has the bbc been defeated by this government?
you didnt watch question time did you, there was one episode where they got crucified on it and another for conveniantly not appearing just as the row broke out , including by tony benn
sec while i see if they have backdated programmes still available online
edit : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...me/4815202.stm click the view video link
there are other ones which touch on the subject and chances are labour got a rough ride there too -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...me/4838542.stm ( oh and boris johnson is in it )
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...me/4791696.stm

Last edited by Phil^; 1 Apr 2006 at 16:47.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote