User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:01   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
poor rascists :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html

the best is this : The DJ sounded white on the phone.
How do anyone sound white??? heh.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:36   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: poor rascists :(

Speak Cockney. There aren't a lot of black people who speak Cockney. Just as much as not a lot of white people speak like Dizzee Rascal.
:shrug:
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:48   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sheer genius
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:54   #4
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm quite surprised that they said nothing.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:20   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

heh.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:26   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
How do anyone sound white??? heh.
Among English speakers at least, there is a noticable "black" accent (or range of accents). If someone sounds Jamaican or African on the phone, it's a fair bet they're not white. There are white people with very strong Jamaican accents, but they're quite rare.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:41   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

And I bet there is black people who have grown up in cockey-land, and therefore have a cockey-accent too
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:50   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, of course. But just because there are a small number of exceptions doesn't mean that it's not a reasonable comment. I worked in a job where I would speak to someone via the phone before seeing them in person (at appointments, etc). In 80% of cases you could tell what ethnicity someone was from their voice alone (before you heard their name or their face).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:58   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yes, of course. But just because there are a small number of exceptions doesn't mean that it's not a reasonable comment. I worked in a job where I would speak to someone via the phone before seeing them in person (at appointments, etc). In 80% of cases you could tell what ethnicity someone was from their voice alone (before you heard their name or their face).
Indeed. There is no doubt that if your hear some who speaks indian-english as I call it, its reasonable to think that the person is originally from India. My point is that a person gets his/hers accent from where the person grows up.
In Norway every little place has its own "accent", and if your good at it, you can pinpoint people to their little place, even seperate it from the next place a kilometer away.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:26   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

"Traditionally someone stands and says what's happened in the year or in the elections. But it was a bit difficult to say we were even the BNP. We even had to be careful what we said when we did the raffle so we didn't offend this guy.

"What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off? It was very, very embarrassing."
Yeah, they certainly sound like hardcore racists.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:41   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: poor rascists :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yeah, they certainly sound like hardcore racists.
Well, they are BNP members. And they do have an objection to this fellow being their DJ, apparently because of his race, as far as I can tell. So I think it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to conclude that they are quite likely to be racists, 'hardcore' or no.

Also, since when should we takes these people's word at face value? How do you know that's a reasoanble report on what happened?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:48   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well, they are BNP members. And they do have an objection to this fellow being their DJ, apparently because of his race, as far as I can tell. So I think it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to conclude that they are quite likely to be racists, 'hardcore' or no.
Yeah they objected so strongly that most of them stayed, and amended their speeches so as to avoid causing him offence. I wouldn't say they are the most 'hardcore' group of racists I've ever heard about, since I recall reading somewhere that a Ku Klux Klan member once deliberately avoided a shop which employed a black store assistant, but they do seem pretty racist anyway.

Quote:
Also, since when should we takes these people's word at face value? How do you know that's a reasoanble report on what happened?
Yeah, they probably lynched him afterwards I mean who knows.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:50   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bnp = ?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:54   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

British National Party.

Dutch version would be...... similar to that group owned by that politician who got shot/killed.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:59   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: poor rascists :(

Quote:
Would you care to answer the question now, or will you troll some more?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:02   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
British National Party.

Dutch version would be...... similar to that group owned by that politician who got shot/killed.
retards to the max.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:03   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Yeah they objected so strongly that most of them stayed, and amended their speeches so as to avoid causing him offence. I wouldn't say they are the most 'hardcore' group of racists I've ever heard about, since I recall reading somewhere that a Ku Klux Klan member once deliberately avoided a shop which employed a black store assistant, but they do seem pretty racist anyway.
Read: They suspected that the media was around?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:04   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

You don't know it's a reasonable report. They might have shouted racist abuse at him all night. They might not have. How do you know that's NOT a reasonable report on what happened?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:08   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
They might not have. How do you know that's NOT a reasonable report on what happened?
I didn't say it neccesarily wasn't. It may very well be. However, I'd care to employ a healthy dose of specticism here, considering the source.

The only curious thing here is that Nod wishes to apparently swallow the reports of these people so eagerly, and indeed, apparently provoke a largely pointless debate as to these people's politics.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:12   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I didn't say it neccesarily wasn't. It may very well be. However, I'd care to employ a healthy dose of specticism here, considering the source.

The only curious thing here is that Nod wishes to apparently swallow the reports of these people so eagerly, and indeed, apparently provoke a largely pointless debate as to these people's politics.
Personally I'm inclined to believe the report but maybe I'm giving Mirror.co.uk too much credit by assuming that they actually spoke to the DJ in question :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:16   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, nothing quite like it.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:17   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Personally I'm inclined to believe the report but maybe I'm giving Mirror.co.uk too much credit by assuming that they actually spoke to the DJ in queasion :\
Well, I'm being spectical simply because in that report, as far as I can see, we have only the quoted accounts of BNP members as to what happened. I would really imagine that if the DJ had been spoken to, he would have been quoted far more extensively - he wouldn't have been a person you would not have wished to have simply ignored, from a journalistic standpoint.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:22   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i was at a house party a couple of weeks back and there was this white guy who was from tobago, he had one of the strongest west indian accents ive ever heard. i thought he was taking the piss at first, but it actually was his real voice! ive seen it all now.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 13:47   #24
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The first time i saw a young black guy with a strong Glaswegian accect i was taken aback.

It's strange how we formulate oppinions so much about people just by first impressions.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:32   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

It does go to show that they understand that their positions are offensive and racist, if they edited their speeches and took the Jam Jar prize out of the raffle.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 18:32   #26
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
No, nothing quite like it.
Ohhhh
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:16   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Speak Cockney. There aren't a lot of black people who speak Cockney. Just as much as not a lot of white people speak like Dizzee Rascal.
:shrug:
Nah, get them to say ASK. Black people say AKS, apparently.

Anyway, whats wrong with them wanting a white DJ? Everyone knows white DJ's are best. Norman Cook AKA Fatboy Slim anybody!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:33   #28
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Nah, get them to say ASK. Black people say AKS, apparently.
Like there aren't a lot of white-trash townies who don't say AKS.

Quote:
Everyone knows white DJ's are best.
Now that's fundamentally flawed.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:39   #29
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, I'm being spectical simply because in that report, as far as I can see, we have only the quoted accounts of BNP members as to what happened. I would really imagine that if the DJ had been spoken to, he would have been quoted far more extensively - he wouldn't have been a person you would not have wished to have simply ignored, from a journalistic standpoint.
Can anybody enlighten me as to what "spectical" means? I tried the online dictionary but it failed produce any results. Or should it read "skeptical" as that was what my mind assumed it said when I read it for the first time?
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:47   #30
Blastoderm
________

Sceptical. I think MM meant sceptical.