User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:44   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Imagine yourself winning the lottery

You just won a lottery and you have 13 million euro´s.

What would you do with it? (after you´ve changed it to pounds sterling for those anal about currency etc)
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:50   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Imagine yourself winning the lottery

Give it to me?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:52   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Give it to me?
So you're going to give your lottery win to yourself?

OK, Einstein, what next?

ps.

Buy a house.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:55   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'ld pay off my student debts and any debts any of my direct family have (mortgages etc) and basically make sure they are 'ok' for life. I'ld buy myself a house then put a fair bit of the rest into something thats going to make me a hell of a lot of money quickly. When i have +400 million i'ld buy Rovers for £60 million or so and buy us a nice new team.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:58   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Give most of it to my family and make sure I'll have enough to be comfortable for the rest of my life.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:58   #6
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

I would probably buy a decent backpack and start going through all the cool places where no tourist has gone before. For some years, that is. I guess if I was alive after the enthusiasm went away, I'd know a little better what to do with the rest.

Then again, I would more likely get a "death by snoo-snoo (and alcohol)" before I even got to the plane.

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:59   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

drugs and women
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:04   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

buy bad religion and keep them locked in my new recording studio
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:18   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy my mom and myself new houses, get driving lessons, buy a car and prepare for another x years of going to university \o/
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:36   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

invest most of it and work very hard to keep my expenses sane. 13 milion euro's really isn't jack shit for cash when you think about it and most people who win money in lotteries are worse off financially within 5 years than they were to begin with .
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:37   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Give some away.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:49   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
13 milion euro's really isn't jack shit for cash when you think about it
Ignoring interest, buying the stuff I would probably buy (£1000 PC every year, for example), adding in my most expensive weekly food budget (which isn't really a budget; it's just me buying what I want to buy, and screw the cost), and £2000 for other luxuries, and another £2000 for bills, £6m would keep me going for 800 years. Make it £20,000 a year for luxuries and I'll still be fine.

Add in interest, and I'm laughing.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:54   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Imagine yourself winning the lottery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
and I'm laughing.
Evily, whilst your cosmic death machine theatens London, no doubt.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:55   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Pay off debts. Probably buy a house, PC, take a holiday, give some to my close family type people and to my bfs close family type people. Er.. that's about it really.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:57   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
So you're going to give your lottery win to yourself?

OK, Einstein, what next?
Yes, that way I'm sure that it's all mine.

Muhahahahahahhahaha

And then I will buy a nuclear missile, paint "BOB" on it, and launch it at France.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:42   #16
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I went through all this a number of times back when the lottery started (and have done on occasion since when the mood takes me). It generally equates to buy a nice house (approx £1mil at most), a nice little car (no more than £20k) give my immediate family a fair amount each, have a big party at a hotel so someone else has to do the catering and cleaning, go on a fancy holiday, and then invest what remains in some way or another. Maybe give property development a try too given I have the spare cash.So long as a decent amount was wisely invested it shouldnt be a problem having it last for a very long time. You just have to be sensible and not dash out and buy 5 cars and luxury homes for the whole family and so on.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:57   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

1. Pay off family inclusive of me's debt
2. Go on the biggest bender you can possibly imagine, while telling no-one where i got all the money
3. Tell everyone the next day and work who is my friends
4. Bring sed likeable friends on holiday all expenses paid
5. Buy random cool things with about 3 mill
6. Buy a couple of medium rpiced houses in goo areas, keep one for meself and rent the rest out
7. Keep working at my job (idle hands are the devils playground)
8. stick rest of money into bank account, live off interest and rent income from houses
9. After few months start at step 4
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:02   #18
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

with 13 million euros? i'd live off the interest - it would be enough to satisfy my desires for now
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:19   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pay off immediate debts. Buy home for myself and friends. Give some away to family/friends (e.g. £50-£100,000 to anyone close to me).

Invest most of the rest in property in London to make a professional housing company.

Rest would go towards a trust for providing server/bandwidth for anti-system/pro-worker websites, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:27   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd buy capmag.

<3 capmag
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:35   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Invest most of the rest in property in London to make a professional housing company.
what do you mean by professional housing company? (i think im being stupid, but you mean basically buying and selling housing for profit? or something else?)
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:35   #22
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Vot iz dis capmag?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:36   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is capmag.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:36   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
what do you mean by professional housing company? (i think im being stupid, but you mean basically buying and selling housing for profit? or something else?)
Renting them out.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:38   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

oh right, well doesnt that kinda go against the pro-worker ideal? since you are effectively inflating the already sky high housing market, forcing ordinary workers out of the market?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:49   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
oh right, well doesnt that kinda go against the pro-worker ideal? since you are effectively inflating the already sky high housing market, forcing ordinary workers out of the market?
He's bringing down the system from within, comerades.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:51   #27
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

oh, thats cool, for a minute there i thought he was just being a hypocrite
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 19:58   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Buy planetarion and show you that tyranny is indeed better than communism cause look HAHA you are banned.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 20:11   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Pay off immediate debts. Buy home for myself and friends.
You arent going to have enough for the home, it isnt a rollover.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:41   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
When I said "investing in property" I meant a combination of buying and building (eventually). Besides, a lot of property isn't actually suitable to be let out (due to poor repair, etc). So I'd basically be adding to the aggregate supply of housing in London.

Besides, I'm not concerned (at present) with owner occupiers. I don't really care if they are being forced out of the market.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:23   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Pay off my debts.
Buy small house for parents.
Buy small house for me.
Buy car.
Invest money into a low risk/low gain fund management scheme / debentures.
Retire.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:37   #32
Harry_Hoo_Haa
Bored

Harry_Hoo_Haa is an unknown quantity at this point

I would buy PA, make it free, spam it on TV (should get a few extra players) and use admin tools to win each round.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:45   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would build myself my dream house, modern astethic styling, large, spacious with a secret room only accessed by pulling a certain book in the bookshelf, large bunker accessed via a submarine type hatch or lift etc.

I'd buy a bunch of sports cars, spoil my parents and siblings. Give money to my family and then decide what to do with the rest.

I might even be able to get a gf then!