User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 7 Mar 2014, 22:00   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Its been great.

Its time to say goodbye to Planetarion.

Ive had an awesome time while playing Planetarion, met so many amazing people, had so many fun times, but as someone who himself said that people should know when to quit I take this responsibility with regards to my own time in Planetarion.

Thanks to so many people, thanks to the old crew from the old PA, Gbell, Jerazol, Warlord2k, slave, Magicbyte and so on. And to the new faces I got to know when I came back to PA. Nadar, Heru, Dingo, Cin[Away] and with the revived TGV crew, Kaisto, Applebane, Zephod, and so many others.

And thanks to Fiery (for getting me into PA support) Appocomaster (one day you will like salad on your burgers mate) Lunar_Lamp (for saving PA) and to the great guys and girl in the mH team, Markb, butter and ofc Ace.

I hope all of you will enjoy the coming rounds in PA, and I am certain that Lunar_Lamp has the game in safe hands.

Kargool signing out.
Unread 8 Mar 2014, 01:15   #2
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Its been great.

boo

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2014, 16:02   #3
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Shame to see you go m8.
Been fun and thanks for all the time you spend to help us.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2014, 00:35   #4
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

^^ enjoy life! you deserve more out of life then what his game can give you! lol

anyways it was good playing with you, when we did. gl with the rest of your life.
Unread 9 Mar 2014, 21:48   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Good luck Kargool.
Unread 9 Mar 2014, 21:56   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cheers for looking after me when I came visiting!

Also, I now take lettuce and fried onion in my burgers - is that good enough?