User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 01:22   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Cheating in Apprime

Good evening all,

Thought I would spill the cheating details of the alliance we all know and love, being Apprime.

I know for a fact that other alliances use similar tactics but this day and age there is no real way to prevent cheating with new IP addresses and connections being so readily available and cheap....

Apprime for a long time now has used methods of PC to PC connection to play other peoples accounts. The cheating then developed much more so to that of having multi planets and playing them via multiple IPs.

Let's talk about this rounds cheating

I know of 11 multi planets in Apprime but I am pretty sure there is more. This round they are called 'cousin''s. Some planets are even named 'cousins' ingame ! Too funny !!

Each HC of course utilises this cheating cousin tactic and shows us the way.

CarDinal - Accounts = 2
Stojke - Accounts = 3
Inforza - Accounts = 3
Hunter - Accounts = 3
Jake - Accounts = 2
Guzlic = Accounts = 3
CBA = Accounts = 2

Quite funny as well this round, Sion ended up ingal with me.. A multi of Hunter's, IP based in Poland. Hunter uses sssh tunnel to access and use and of course being in gal it made sense for me to use.

Here are the details of the account: (I never actually went on it as couldn't get it to work - FAIL lack of IT skillz)

[04:33:45] <Hunter> tunnel.shellmix.com
[04:33:49] <Hunter> zenf marlboro
[04:33:49] <Hunter> pa
[04:33:57] <Hunter> [email protected] marlboro

Anyhow

For more details I suggest the multihunters actually do their jobs but whatever....

NAMED AND SHAMED.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote