User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:13   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My goodness how stupid am i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The fact that you consider it an insult troubles me.
Apologies for assuming that your posts could be anything but the disconnected rantings of a lunatic. Evidently the "crickets" you mentioned in your post were not a reference to their frequent use in television and film to emphasise a period of silence, leading to the implication that we couldn't ask our girlfriends because we didn't have them, which is, in general culture, considered to be a demeaning state of play and therefore your statement would constitute an insult.

But apparantly not.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:22   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

You use the phrase "we", though I have heard nothing since I said lets ask our girlfriends from anyone else. They ignored the phrase.
They have a word for people like you, I can't quite pinpoint it but I do know that it refers to people who try to speak for everyone, but can't speak for themselves.
The truth of the matter is, in this situation, asking a girl would render a better grasp on the topic.
But you go ahead and defend your people against the evil chika` buddy. I will let your people cross the river!
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:31   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You use the phrase "we", though I have heard nothing since I said lets ask our girlfriends from anyone else. They ignored the phrase.
I presume they ignored it because they don't spend so much time watching the world go by and posting on forums, whilst trying to avoid doing anything more productive.

Quote:
The truth of the matter is, in this situation, asking a girl would render a better grasp on the topic.
Yes, asking a girl whether or not a man can masturbate effectively after being circumcised is obvoiusly better than either a scientific study or asking men who have been circumcised themselves.

Quote:
But you go ahead and defend your people against the evil chika` buddy. I will let your people cross the river!
That's not really necessary, as the Victoria Avenue roadbridge (in one direction) or the Midsummer Common footbridge (in the other) are generally on the way to anything I need to go to on the other side of the river.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:38   #54
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I presume they ignored it because they don't spend so much time watching the world go by and posting on forums, whilst trying to avoid doing anything more productive.
We are all in the pool. You laugh at me because I'm wet.

Quote:
Yes, asking a girl whether or not a man can masturbate effectively after being circumcised is obvoiusly better than either a scientific study or asking men who have been circumcised themselves.
Being narrow minded. The full thread wasn't about that, only a narrow portion.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:50   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We are all in the pool. You laugh at me because I'm wet.
That metaphor would work better (or indeed at all) if I was criticising you for posting on internet forums, which I haven't been.

Quote:
Being narrow minded. The full thread wasn't about that, only a narrow portion.
Yes, female circumcision was mentioned as well. I suspect that not many people know someone who's had that done to them, let alone date them.

Are you reading the same threads as everyone else?
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:54   #56
Chika

Quote:
Yeah.

Anyway, I am out. This feels like Need for Speed Most wanted and I have to get out of here before your backup arrives.

PEACE
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:11   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yeah.
I'm not sure how that quote, which refers to me, refers to you
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 19:16   #58
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I asked my wife if she thought wanking while being circumcised was unwise, she said 'why the f*** do you care, you're not circumcised.'
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 21:59   #59
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Apparantly all of history was conducted in pitched battles, with interaction between groups forbidden otherwise.

Someone should edit that in on wikipedia, I presume it's information that only the very best history books mention.
History of such events is sketchy at best.

Not all battles are pitched. I remember a few rapid retreats from the Clock to Roker without any eye contact at all.

Still in retreat and occasionally defeat there is glory to be found to be among your own again even it is but a fading memory, nowadays.
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 06:40   #60
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
only if the prerequisite of the battle agreed by both sides is naked mud wrestling.
I am afraid that MrL_JaKiri is right. Circumsicion would highlight if a child was fathered by an Iraelite or a Gentile. A jewish father would insist on circumsision while a gentile would not care. The mother would then be determined to be faithful to God by mating with a Jew or unfaithful and stoned to death.

Just another example of the control exercised by religeous doctrine. Plus it gets rid of that nasty smegma.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 20:20   #61
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Travler reminded me of the bible which reminded me that Lot is my favourite guy in it ever. Three cheers for proper Christian (Jewish) types ... HIP HIP HORAY! HIP HIP HORAY! HIP HIP HORAY!
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote