User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2004, 02:41   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just a heads up

I cant remember exactly where i read it* but i did a couple of weeks ago.

Anyways apparantly the breweries have made too much booze (well they made the right amount but due to a shitty summer not much was bought).

As such the prices are gonna come tumbling down this Christmas (up to half price or sommit).

This is just so you know.

Just incase you were planning on driving to France or owt to stock up.

*either NewScientist or The Economist as per usual
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 03:25   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a heads up

As noted in the other thread, I will have 4 kegs of different beers on tap by christmas, it will be merry indeed
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 04:25   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had at best the equivalent of 14 pints of lager this year.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 04:33   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I cant remember exactly where i read it* but i did a couple of weeks ago.

Anyways apparantly the breweries have made too much booze (well they made the right amount but due to a shitty summer not much was bought).

As such the prices are gonna come tumbling down this Christmas (up to half price or sommit).

This is just so you know.

Just incase you were planning on driving to France or owt to stock up.

*either NewScientist or The Economist as per usual
i heard every summer is shitty in the uk:/

ps: what's your (non-vodka) booze of choice?

i'm a tequila guy myself.

ah, sweet memories of tijuana
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 05:14   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I've had at best the equivalent of 14 pints of lager this year.
Mixed with 42 pints of lemonade, since you are, as we are all aware, a SHANDY DRINKING POOFTER!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 10:59   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

excellent, as i am planning on getting wasted this christmas [/nochangetherethen]
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:29   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

mmmmmmmmm Gin :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:33   #8
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
As noted in the other thread, I will have 4 kegs of different beers on tap by christmas, it will be merry indeed

do you have a cellar to store the beer and someone who knows how to clean all the pipework properly?
otherwise within a couple of weeks you will only have seriously manky beer to drink
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:55   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
do you have a cellar to store the beer and someone who knows how to clean all the pipework properly?
otherwise within a couple of weeks you will only have seriously manky beer to drink
You don't need a cellar with the right kind of pumps and cleaning the tubes is hardly rocket science, bearing in mind it involves pulling pints through the tube and leaving them overnight, repeating the pulling next morning to clear the tubes and bringing the beer back through.

Only downside is that cleaning the pipes wastes around eight pints from each pump, and you have to do at least once a week to stop the pipes becoming dirty.

We used to have pumps in the mess at our det, but because of the amount you waste per cask per week, it was costing more in wasted beer than they were making. If you don't use a great deal of it (which bearing in mind the approximate 144 pints per cask) then it'll end up costing you an arm and a leg. Pubs are ok as they go through numerous barrels per week and therefore the waste is nowhere near as much as the purchased.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 14:10   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

depends how you have the kegs tapped though, if you dont have pipes they cant get dirty
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 14:36   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also depends how big his kegs are. You can get little ones now - which is probably what he means.