User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:38   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
what would you do....

...if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor because hes' hungry. and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:39   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Let the little bastard starve?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:40   #3
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
prostitute myself in hopes of being the subject of the run-on sentence song.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:43   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Rob a bank.
Or a Bloomers.
Depending if i want to see people wet their pants in fear or not.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:44   #5
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Since when is prostitution the only occupation in a western economy?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:45   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i would change songs to "food glourious food"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:03   #7
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
id pimp him,and sit around doing **** all.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:10   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Since when is prostitution the only occupation in a western economy?
jan 20, 2001

(I assume you meant 'that's hiring')
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:12   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I would seriously trash this man like I never did before
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 23:01   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
something about my mum being in the same situation and get off your ass. i can't remember what he raps about in the song sadly
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote