User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:54   #51
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Picture of my forthcoming 'date'

No I don't think so. She's very open and direct but I just feel she has her borders, she's a lady of style. And that's why I am going to kiss her soon!

<3
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:04   #52
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i could come over that face tbh
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:04   #53
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You'll kiss her when she takes you shopping right? And make her hold the shopping bags for herself?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:09   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

She's going to dress me, I need a some cool jeans and something like a vest or so
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:17   #55
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So she'll ungay you? How cool!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:18   #56
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

i'd let her **** me
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:25   #57
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry deffo not my type, too much forehead, dwarf like head, poor breeding stock imo.

Looks like she probably has a few women of the night in her family tree if you catch my drift.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:32   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The important question is whether she has a sister or not.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:39   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yes, she has and she's gorgeous as well, actually it all started as a joke. I was always hitting on her little sister when she showed pictures of her and stuff. (she's a co-worker). And she always told me that we would never match together, ever because I am not her sister's type and bullshit like that. All just in a not too serious manner. Some weeks ago I met her and her sister in a club, after that I scooped up her msn and we started joking about making fun of her sister, and act if like we are interested in eachother. You know, i am 28, she just became 20.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 08:05   #60
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
a sms
an SMS. there was an argument about this a while back, where it was established that SMS should have "an" in front and not "a"

good going anyway, I think she looks nice.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 08:26   #61
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

That is what I said, an sms, I guess it's easier for people who don't speak the english language from birth because they hammer the rule as Leshy explained into you at school.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 10:41   #62
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just wait til she finds out you asked for opinions of her on an intarweb forum.
THEN HOW COOL WILL YOU LOOK, EH?

/me checks his passport and gets ready to make the trip...
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 11:48   #63
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I honestly believe she would be flattered, because I suspect she believe I am just making fun with her and am not that interested.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:41   #64
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have you told her straight out that you're a heterosexual?

From your picture, and the dates you're going on (she's shopping you, and you did use the word innocent twice in your first post) it does sound like maybe she thinks you're gay and unthreatening.

I'm being serious here by the way. She might just want you as a friend. Better make your intentions clear (without being TOO obvious - rape is a no-no) before trying it on and being horribly rejected.

We don't want your next topic being "This girl I like thinks I'm gay" now, do we?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:18   #65
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Her signals are very clear to me.

I mean, when you speak about the size of your bed, the amount of kids we want then I am pretty sure things are clear. It's simply not the point, as we clearly know eachothers sexual preferences, MSN makes people very open and direct you know.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:25   #66
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
MSN makes people very open and direct you know.
lol cybersex lol
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:32   #67
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Update:

I should have had the date on thursday but she suddenly decided to pick me up from work today and we went out eating and had a game of pool. After we kissed several times really passionated before I brought her to her bus-stop
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:36   #68
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we'll meet up soon i think, for a good game of pool
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:07   #69
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Update:

I should have had the date on thursday but she suddenly decided to pick me up from work today and we went out eating and had a game of pool. After we kissed several times really passionated before I brought her to her bus-stop
Woa!! i was about to ask if it was tuesday or thursday and i had this update!
Well since you seem very involved already and everything is goin fine. Have a good time with her

a note: buy yourself a car.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 08:08   #70
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
After we kissed several times really passionated before I brought her to her bus-stop :)

euphamism?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:51   #71
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Update:

you need to change your occupation to "success"

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:55   #72
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I'm going to start with a speed-course drivers lessons very very asap.

Received the following sms this morning:

'Hi cutie, when we meet again?'
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:41   #73
Radical Edward

Quote:
I'm going to start with a speed-course drivers lessons very very asap.

Received the following sms this morning:

in thunder lightning or in rain?
when the hurlyburly's done
when the battle's lost and won......

goood going it's nice to see a sucess shining out from all the miserable bastards on GD. can you put a pic of her as your avatar rather than the one you have of yourself at the moment.

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:45   #74
Tomkat

Quote:

WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO WIELD THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

(you should reply)
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:49   #75
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
when the hurlyburly's done.... ffs, did you not read my reply?

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:15   #76
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

(you should reply)
heh
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:18   #77
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

(you should reply)
Heh, potential POTW I feel.

Good going btw. I was expecting a Dace-esque tale of pain, suffering and right-royal-shaftings but it would appear everything has "turned out ok".
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:54   #78
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Heh, potential POTW I feel.

Good going btw. I was expecting a Dace-esque tale of pain, suffering and right-royal-shaftings but it would appear everything has "turned out ok".

You really need to be something special* to **** up "Grande Style".

*needs LOL
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:00   #79
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I expect a Dace-esque tale of pain, suffering and right-royal-shaftings when you realise things haven't "turned out ok".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:04   #80
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

another happy ending on GD
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 12:49   #81
Blastoderm
________

Aww bless.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:30   #82
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have to ask
how old are you both?

kissing at bus stops and text message dating?

(or am i just dull and old and out of date with todays youth)
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:32   #83
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

maybe you need to read entire thread

Anyways, I am 28, she's 20. First time so young for me I have to say but it's fun for the moment. (My last ex is 36).
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:35   #84
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i have to ask
how old are you both?

They held hands the other day!
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 21:30   #85
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Picture of my forthcoming 'date'

Give the cow one from me, son.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 21:30   #86
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's age got to do with it?
One of the best things about relationships is the start when you're being all silly.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 17:51   #87
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i have to ask
how old are you both?

hey come on, that stuff is fun

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:01   #88
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yes it is

Just had my second date with her which was fun again and also very romantically but I seriously doubt if this beautiful girl could be serious relationship material as we live in quite different worlds, I notice 8.5 years is quite a gap, the little schoolgirl she is heh. I can imagine we might bore the shit out of eachother in the long run.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:04   #89
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Picture of my forthcoming 'date'

Yeah, but have you done her up the arse yet?
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:07   #90
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I notice 8.5 years is quite a gap
You obviously need to pass her on then
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:08   #91
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Nope, no sex yet, I am taking it easy, she's too kind and cute to do things too quickly.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:10   #92
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Nope, no sex yet, I am taking it easy, she's too kind and cute to do things too quickly.
You're weird.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:12   #93
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

whatever you say dawg
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:18   #94
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You're weird.

No, no, no. I just really like this girl, I don't pretend to be a cool asshole who shags everything that falls inside arm reach.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:22   #95
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No, no, no. I just really like this girl,
You've just said you're going to have to dump her because of the age gap.

So you mess around with her, eventually shag her, then leave her.

You bastid.

You're a ****ing emotionally stunted faggot-diletante.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:29   #96
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You've just said you're going to have to dump her because of the age gap.

So you mess around with her, eventually shag her, then leave her.

eeeehm, I am not saying I might have to dump her because of the age gap, I am just saying that I am not expecting much out of it, actually I believe that I might be a bit of a boring **** compared to a very very social schoolgirl. I'll just take it as it comes and enjoy the time being.

I don't feel like getting dumbed myself after she had her thrills, yeah, I might be a soft faggot when it's about 'love' and all that but I can live with that trait.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 21:25   #97
Tomkat

Quote:
I might be a soft faggot .
You're gayer than a windmill, don't pretend otherwise.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 21:48   #98
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 22:34   #99
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Any way... I have`nt the time to read through the whole of this thread. Just to let you all know now I have a "sort of date" for Wednesday.....any time between 12pm and two. Centre of Bristol (UK) Potentially adullterous.....??? but nah. She wants to talk. Important eh? I`m looking forward to it. Any ideas? I`m in to it. Clearly a talk talk thing...

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:55   #100
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Yes it is

Just had my second date with her which was fun again and also very romantically but I seriously doubt if this beautiful girl could be serious relationship material as we live in quite different worlds, I notice 8.5 years is quite a gap, the little schoolgirl she is heh. I can imagine we might bore the shit out of eachother in the long run.
i am exactly in her league then