User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:03   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
whats wrong with those italians?

wtf is their problem with germany?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:05   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: whats wrong with those italians?

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
wtf is their problem with germany?

Comedy "Its Full of Germans" response.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:07   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
they maybe have too much pride and cant admit that they are/were wrong.

however i am not that well informed about the last 2 days

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:08   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is the type of post I'd expect from an English nationalist.

Except it'd be "What have those French got against us, huh?"

p.s. What's the deal anyway? Has some poll revealed that EVERY SINGLE Italian hates you? Or is this a specific incident involving a few people which is indicative of no-one in particular's opinion?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:10   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
The guy just made a really crap joke

DEAL WITH IT
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:13   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
go on, invade em

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:15   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
This is the type of post I'd expect from an English nationalist.

Except it'd be "What have those French got against us, huh?"

p.s. What's the deal anyway? Has some poll revealed that EVERY SINGLE Italian hates you? Or is this a specific incident involving a few people which is indicative of no-one in particular's opinion?
wu is german btw

i think he will explain you the rest

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:15   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
go on, invade em

Vaio
we doin this every summer holiday

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:17   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
its not belusconie, now some random official said we are 'stupid, nationalistic blodes who have nothing better to do than invading their beaches'
im mean, wtf did we do?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:26   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

arent we, if you cut the nationalistic..?

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:30   #11
wu_trax

not sure about the stupid, but im not blonde, im not nationalistic and i most certainly will never invade their beaches.
now schröder threatens to cancel his holidays in italy, lol
(see n-tv.de )
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:32   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

i think germany is one of the un-nationalisitcs countries in this world

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:35   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
okay i don't mind the germans

but why do you always steal the sunbeds in the morning?! i mean for goodness sakes
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:38   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
we doin this every summer holiday

\o/

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:40   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
okay i don't mind the germans

but why do you always steal the sunbeds in the morning?! i mean for goodness sakes
this is so true

they place down a towel as soon as the pool opens, and then arrive 4 hours later
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:44   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

in 1992 while in Rimini I used to spend a very amusing 10 minutes every morning stealing towels from the sunbeds round the pool

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:44   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

we claim the same about the britains

however i did never attend in such a holiday.

interesting in how we get off topic. this general for GD?

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:45   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
we claim the same about the britains

however i did never attend in such a holiday.

interesting in how we get off topic. this general for GD?
Usually it doesnt take as long

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:47   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

friendly

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:11   #20
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
http://news.independent.co.uk/europe...p?story=422071

A large part of the Italian press dont like the goverment either it seems.

A dodgy goverment made a insensative joke, get over it.
If a similar kind of joke was said to the British about the Empire i dont think we'd care to be honest. Even maybe laugh.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:49   #21
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
its not belusconie, now some random official said we are 'stupid, nationalistic blodes who have nothing better to do than invading their beaches'
im mean, wtf did we do?
You invaded their beaches!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:45   #22
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
The only problem nowadays with Germans is when they get up at 4am and stick their towels on all the pool loungers!!!!! ARRGGGHHHHHHH WTF is their problem?!! Last Summer when they started doing it (always the germans - rarely anybody else) I started getting up at 5am every morning and throwing their towels into the pool before going back to bed. Nein Nein das ist nicht gut. All I could hear from my balcony. Good times had by all - except the Germans.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 11:02   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
I started getting up at 5am every morning and throwing their towels into the pool before going back to bed.
pld
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 11:21   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bring back the old Carling advert with the fat germans
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:04   #25
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
The guy just made a really crap joke

DEAL WITH IT
i thought it was quite funny.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:54   #26
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by bink
You invaded their beaches!
i dont think they had any problem with taking our money for that.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:06   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Considering half of Berlusconi's cabinet is made up of neo-fascists, criticising anyone for being 'stupid nationalists' seems a bit rich.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:30   #28
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Bring back the old Carling advert with the fat germans
OMG YES

:ninjaa: :ninja:
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote