User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:46   #1
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
best msg all round :)

was today

From: (*cough*-no non-top 100 co-ords is the rule i think so sorry :() 27/06/2003 22:40 GMT
Subject: Your defense on 42:2:1

The battle has been calced and defence comes worse off, we need as many ppl to recall as possible or we're going to take heavy losses.

RECALL

i mean wtf how dumb do u think ppl are to read it and so ok recall lol
and from a 700 k planet

hehe was a good LOL almost pissed my self better lukc next time ecl :)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Jun 2003 at 00:16.
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 00:12   #2
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
duh hello why dont u check the planet is not top 100

its a 700 k planet ffs
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 00:15   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BDB
duh hello why dont u check the planet is not top 100

its a 700 k planet ffs

Sorry that should have read no non-top 100 planets which is the actual rule heh. My apologies.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 09:09   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Was Storebo calcing?

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=66528071

not even a roid loss
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:04   #5
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
someone explain who was trying to fool who etc?

explain to me why not all pods got blocked+killed and still no roids were lost please. did u forget to paste a bit?
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:09   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
He was probably defending, so how would he know ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:15   #7
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Subject: Re: lo

sorry. one of me 'mates' thought it'd be funny to mess with me account. he's also attacked my galaxy
ever seen someone admiting account sharing via PA mail ?
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:16   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
He was probably defending, so how would he know ?
now why would a defender send mails to other defenders to recall desse...? you're smarter then that when you try well you were atleast
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:23   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Desse was right. I was defending. doing a !h on pbot shows no roids lost.

the mail was sent from an attacker to make defenders recall. The battle was just a massacre of both sides tick 1, then most attackers recalled.

edit: depending on timing of PBOT loki could have lost 100 roids, from the day previous.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 11:30   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Exclamation

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 11:52   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
The best message I've ever seen was sent to LaNiCoR in round 7 when his planet name was "Why must I chase this cat?" and one of his targets mailed him with:

"Subject: Why you chase the cat?

Because it's the only pussy you'll ever get, you sad cnut."

Or something along them lines.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 14:05   #12
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a message once in r2 saying something like.

"Hi I am the mother of miguiel and he plays this game 1 day a week on the village computer" " we live in a small village in brasil and this is the only computer , and I was wondering if you could help my little boy and protect him in this game etc etc"
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 16:57   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
hehe, now this is pld

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 18:08   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
I got a message once in r2 saying something like.

"Hi I am the mother of miguiel and he plays this game 1 day a week on the village computer" " we live in a small village in brasil and this is the only computer , and I was wondering if you could help my little boy and protect him in this game etc etc"
did u protect him?
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 18:41   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pig
did u protect him?
I'm going to try that out RIGHT NOW
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote