User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:47   #1
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate....

In 10 or so rounds of planetarion I have had 2 LDK galaxy mates(at least 2 that i knew to be LDK). Now this seems to be quite few, but considering there were only 3 random rounds for me between r3 and r9.5 thats a rather good average i'd say

That I had two LDK galmates alone probably isn't significant. That both cheated probably isn't either. But since i experienced so much with my first LDK galmate and am looking forward to experiences with my current one i thought it would be a nice idea to have one of those nice old memories from rounds past threads where we all post interesting, shocking, and amusing stories about our LDK galmates. The only rule is, every story has to start with "My LDK galmate..."

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:49   #2
Salomo
Commodore

MY LDK galmate back in round 3 was cheating scum. Nowadays thats nothing new, and perhaps many people allready automatically attach the words "cheating scum" to LDK (wrongfully or rightfully), but back in those days LDK was not as known as these days. This was the round before some top LDK gals took cover in xanadu (after asking other alliances as well and sometimes allready being rejected to their then allready present cheater image) and then started the long cooperation with xanadu.

Anyway, My LDK galmate back in round 3 was a multi. That was the time when Legion and Fury dominated the round, and from early on my galaxy was fighting several incluster legion/fury galaxies, one largish legion gal in particular. It soon turned out that my LDK galaxy mate had a friend in that galaxy and would provide us with info ocasionally, about which we were very happy. A while later he had several friends in that galaxy, but our galaxy still didn't suspect anything fishy. Those friends were simply not targetted and gave info in return.

By the end of the round we then finally found out that he ofc had multies in there, and was probably playing the same game the other way around. Someone had seemingly sometimes given galstatus away (dunno why exactly we concluded that, perhaps we found that out before newsies were around allready), and what would have been better for him that protecting his planets from both side...

---------

Well, i admit, no great story, but back then it was an outraging incident and my current LDK galmate is even more boring since he's not even trying to play both sides :-/

Anyone have a better story about their LDK galmates? Has anyone ever had a non-cheating LDK galmate e.g.? Or one that at least just acted like everyone else when it came to in-galaxy cooperation?

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:50   #3
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK Galmate is my GC :/

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:32   #4
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
My LDK Galmate gives this thread about 5 more minutes before its closed :/
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:41   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
My LDK Galmate gives this thread about 5 more minutes before its closed :/

My LDK galmate thinks this is a well-written thread and will wait to see how it develops before he takes any rash actions, which it has been recently been brought to his attention might be stifling discussion on AD. (However absolutely horrible posts will be selectively removed).

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 2 Jul 2003 at 02:53.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:48   #6
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
My LDK galmate thinks this is a well-written thread and will wait to see how it develops before he takes any rash actions, which it has been recently been brought to his attention might be stifling discussion on AD.
Yeah well ok then;

My LDK Galmate is 80 roids and 890k in score and has had about 3 fleets out defending the last couple of days. News scanning him and his targets basically made me 'assume' he is a def planet for LDK.

Today I started some actions to prepare the exile of this planet and my ~23mil galaxy has had about 3 waves of vultures and attackers during this last day, after 2 weeks of almost no incomings. You could call that a coincidence, I call it little boys playing becoming angry because they got caught by a watchful GC. It however meant that the couple of real players in my gal got severely bashed and probably will be too inactive for me to get the farms and multis exiled from my galaxy.

Anyways, thats the only experience I've had so far with LDK people in my gal and it aint a sweet experience.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:18   #7
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
My LDK galmate is 3mil and according to my galaxy overview he never sleeps.
Although I do nightshifts from 19:00 to 8:00 cest I never saw him offline only 1 time this entire round.

He isnt using galchannel, galboards or is replying to mails we sent. There is even a thread on our galboards "#14, are you an LDK multi?" ... he didnt bother to reply...
But he is defending Large LDK planets daily and used his fighter fleet for sum innerpara attacks so far...

that guy prolly would make every BC happy...
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:25   #8
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
My LDK gal m8 has never attacked a single time this rounds, hes never been on irc and when I sector him hes never online. Except when a big ldk planet needs def of course.

He has 100 arrows and 40 vults and hes had them for most of the round I guess but they have never been out flying.

He also has alot of fighters which are out deffing a big ldk planet from time to time...
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:35   #9
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
My LDK galmate in r8 would get incomings and if he was online, within a few minutes would have 2 fleets of fighters on the way to help him....Always the same 2 fleets, always launched 1 right after the other...News scan showed he was also attacking these planets using OB....
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:43   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
My LDK gal mate thinks people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:46   #11
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galm8 is tiny ... especialy for a gal like mine ... he is realy busy defending LDK tho ... even he never shows up on IRC ... hope to meet him one day.

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:05   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
My LDK gal m8 is 4,4 mln big and do never attack. He build only FI and is never online. But funny enough he's online right when someone needs defence in LDK, then he's gone again I've never seen him speak or go into gal chan. Only deffing
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:50   #13
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate thinks that if people spent half as much time actually planning attacks instead of whining, his planet would be a roided wasteland by now.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:55   #14
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
My LDK gal mate rocks because LDK Command forgot to remove his !defend x:x:x command.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:18   #15
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
My LDKGalm8 was attacked by 50 fleets 2night... I'm Eclipse so well I can laugh and Cry... LDK covered most.. I covered the rest with P and C ships... BUt strange as Eclipse... But he would have done the same for me.. Attackers recalled... I'm Happy... prolly Eclipse etc was happy since millions of LDK ships where deffing, and he is happy...

Maybe ofc... Not happy about him being covered... But he served his funtion as def suck up planet.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:22   #16
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK gal mate hates you all.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:25   #17
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
my LDK galmate is 3m and 150 roids, he never gets new roids although he is online every tick, a milscan showed that he has built only corsairs.

and guess what, he is almost always out defending.

10 times mightier than 2001
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:28   #18
Jackal2112

Okay it looks like the flamers have arrived to spoil this thread.

Hell at least my LDK galm8 story wasn't made up. ffs.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:14   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
Okay it looks like the flamers have arrived to spoil this thread.
i think that was Salomo's idea

My LDK mate ...|...

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:16   #20
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Thunder: ur galaxy mate was covered with alot ships that werent LDK...kinda thinking who got all those defences...U seem to be really loyal to ur alliance Thunder And zerocore who was target: **** u suck as LDK HC, u couldnt get urself covered even Thought i guess it pisses off to be second class...

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:22   #21
Jackal2112

a clear case of galaxy > alliance
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:23   #22
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Random round...kinda hard to say...

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:32   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My only LDK gal mate in r3 was a quiet chap, never said much
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:33   #24
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
i think that was Salomo's idea

My LDK mate ...|...
My LDK galmate even would see that you broke the rules by not starting the thread with "My LDK galmate..."

And no, i wanted to hear stories about LDK galmates. Positive ones are just as welcome as negative ones, so if you've ever had an active, non-cheating LDK galmate that was an active part of the galaxy feel free to post here and present us the shining exception to the rule that these other stories indicate. Be aware though that i'd prolly want his IRC nick to see whether someone like that really exists ;-)

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:41   #25
Salomo
Commodore

My LDK galmate, the one I have this round, not the r3 one, was scanned by me just now. Since he's 8 million score and somehow is online at all times i figured he probably was no multi-def planet and simply the kind of guy that doesn't like IRC channels orgalaxy cooperation in general. Scan then shows that he does indeed have 165 vultures and a nice fi/co fleet. A pitty he never used that for anything but defence recently.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:41   #26
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Thunder: ur galaxy mate was covered with alot ships that werent LDK...kinda thinking who got all those defences...U seem to be really loyal to ur alliance Thunder And zerocore who was target: **** u suck as LDK HC, u couldnt get urself covered even Thought i guess it pisses off to be second class...
Wel.. with all alliance's vs LDK and Dragons it's not strange that there was not nuff defence.. If he get's covered.. What do i care?
My m8 is covered.. But defence is dry... If my galm8 wasn't covered some other LDK or Dragons guy... Or even worse GUYS would have been covered with those ships...

So saying i'm happy my LDK galm8 survived doens't mean i'm betraying Eclipse... Since those ships have to defence somewhere.... And if i can pick between

1) My LDK Galm8
2) Someone else his LDK Galm8

Then i chose option 1
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:42   #27
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
MY LDK galmate back in round 3 was cheating scum.
LDK was formed in r4
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:52   #28
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK gal m8 is about the same activity and score as me and is making us a great gal banner. I dont think he is lithuanian though.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:08   #29
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
my LDK galm8 is cute and fluffy

and yeh the point of being a GOOD hc is not being a selfish **** and getting all def for yourself not that you will ever understand the meaning of this...:P besides he got covered didn't he?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:34   #30
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
my ldk gal mate is owning all u jealous pricks.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:10   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
MY LDK galmate back in round 3....
Quote:
Be aware though that i'd prolly want his IRC nick to see whether someone like that really exists ;-)
Quote:
Originally posted by lyrtas
LDK was formed in r4
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
..who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:30   #32
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
my ldk gal mates are all active real people who defend and attack nearly every night.

Can't say they really fit the stereostype at all, they even (dare i say it) seem to be really nice people
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:35   #33
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
my ldk gal mates are all active real people who defend and attack nearly every night.

Can't say they really fit the stereostype at all, they even (dare i say it) seem to be really nice people
hmmm let's kick em no nice people allowed
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:14   #34
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate is the fkin shizznizzle innit~
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:21   #35
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
LDK was formed in r4
There was some sort of lithuanian predecessor thingy then i assume... At least he and others from my cluster claimed to be lithuanian and brought me to this strange irc server where people spoke a language i couldn't understand (which they claimed to be lithuanian) and iirc at least those people later were in LDK.... dunno what name you had back then though before LDK was officially formed

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:30   #36
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
LDK was formed in r4
In rd1 there was already something called 'Leviathan federation'
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 16:26   #37
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate is 2mil or so and only connects when top ldk planets are under attack. Then my 'My LDK galmate' sends defence, builds ships and doens't connect for a few days. The perfect galmate
0 pods; I never attack.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 16:40   #38
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
My Ldk Galmate has been such a bonus to our gal already this round, organising attacks, defence and overall showing great leadership skills in guiding our gal to no #1 roidranked gal and 2nd place at the moment

Showing absolutely no signs of cheating, he has been been consistently outperforming the rest of us without the use of ur so called escort fleets apparently every Ldk member uses.
Sitting at roughly 30 mil he fully deserves where he is and im glad he is a part of our already fun gal.

The reason the rest of us in gal are only half his score is not because we havent cheated, its because we havent shown the determination Ldk have this round. Even better news is our gals very own manhunk recenlty made it into ldk too, so we now sport two Ldk \o/

/me raises a glass to Ldk and the 7 Deadly Sins

Oh and Happy Birthday Buggy!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 16:43   #39
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galm8 still needs to selfexile into my gal.
Maybe thats why LDK made my gal drop from 11th to 25th, with nice attacks. (total of 0 escort fleets in 2 attacks)

PS
No nude pic of Kelly for you Lrytas,
she hates you now for killing 13k of my fi
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:03   #40
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by General1
In rd1 there was already something called 'Leviathan federation'
just let me point out one thing: leviathan has nothing to do with lithuania whatsoever (afaik, atleast). Leviathan is an old mythologic creature from the ocean, which according to Jahve defeated the creations. Dunno what its supposed to mean, just translating from hte lexica here. Anyway, check Sal 74, 14; Jes 27, 1; Job 3, 8; 40, 20-28

:-]
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:39   #41
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
My LDK gal m8 is a very active player, always on irc, he is 13mill, 2kroids and he has been out def/att all round, although he aint lithuanian , a nice chap all round
Ultores
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:11   #42
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate is owning universe after me
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:29   #43
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
guess what...

...my LDK gal m8 attacks, defend and SPEAKS :P and he is also a nice guy

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 20:15   #44
Salomo
Commodore

seeing that there indeed seem to be good LDK galmates, is there any place where I can trade mine for a proper one?

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 20:31   #45
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
:)

My LDK galm8 r active and skilled, and seem to be a proper player. The other LDK in my gal were closed and deleted, for being some sort of escort planet. My para has lots of them.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 20:50   #46
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galm8s in R8 were pretty cool, one was active and a minister, one of the few active in our galaxy. The other didn't know english well and was inactive, I believe he ended up getting booted for it.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:40   #47
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa
My Ldk Galmate has been such a bonus to our gal already this round, organising attacks, defence and overall showing great leadership skills in guiding our gal to no #1 roidranked gal and 2nd place at the moment

Showing absolutely no signs of cheating, he has been been consistently outperforming the rest of us without the use of ur so called escort fleets apparently every Ldk member uses.
Sitting at roughly 30 mil he fully deserves where he is and im glad he is a part of our already fun gal.
That the Titans in him shining through.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:00   #48
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate was closed when he was #1, and has since been deleted. I then found that I had another, (15:6:22), and he thinks that the attempt to take him down will never match up to the power of LDK defence planets.

Pity he isnt dead/closed.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:59   #49
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
My LDK galmate in R8 was izverg.

I liked him

&Omega;
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:02   #50
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
My LDK galmate is a nice guy.. great with organizing defence for the gal when we get incomming. and much more.. got no complaints about him. but all LDK planets can't be bots.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Closed Thread