User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:25   #51
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
You PM'd me and asked if Titans would be interested in allying with FAnG and Adelante, who were already allied, to make a three alliance block. I told you no. At that stage we had no ties with anyone. Anything else was rumours.
heh, if you're talkin about leff approaching you about that, then let me clarify some stuff. He acted out of pure personal interests as he knew none of the other HC's wanted to have anything to do with Tits. He alkso had good relations with adelante but by no means were we allied to them at that time.
We allied tot first and that was when we heared a "no we're goin with tits" answer from LDK.
We never made a secret about it that we would block, I'm not afraid to admit that. we had several options open and whether tits would have blocked or not wouldn't change our politics.

Quote:

Where did I say that? You're reading far too much into anything I say. I didn't say you couldn't leave the past behind. I said that to Germania in another thread, to which you responded with this same nonsense, which I ignored. I haven't brought the past up once since the end of round 8. I'm just replying to what other people bring up. I've said 'can we not discuss this again?' in multiple threads, some people just keep trying to get their digs in. I'm not going to sit around and watch you people talk nonsense about my alliance without responding. If everyone learns to keep their mouths shut over something, then noone needs to respond.
erm, you said 'let's all quit talking about it" which I did. Maybe you didn't notice but I replied in this thread against some BS zukhov posted about Fury. But you couldn't resist and refered to the past again while I didn't even mention it nor even hinted to it.

You can't even admit that, while it's exactly why you did while you asked to stop bringing it up

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:31   #52
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
He alkso had good relations with adelante but by no means were we allied to them at that time.
That wasn't what persuaded me that you were allied. That was done by the post on the Adelante boards by Storebo saying "We are allied to FAnG and ToT ....... and we're going to win round 8"

Quote:
You can't even admit that, while it's exactly why you did while you asked to stop bringing it up
What?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:53   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That wasn't what persuaded me that you were allied. That was done by the post on the Adelante boards by Storebo saying "We are allied to FAnG and ToT ....... and we're going to win round 8"
well, I'm not responsible for what other alliances announce or anything. all I know is that FAnG had no ally with adelante before we received that answer from LDK. Maybe adelante figured we'd ally them nway or maybe there were advanced talks goin on between the both of us but I know that there was no agreement at that time yet.

Quote:
What?
well that you brought up this fang vs tits convo again while you were the one asking to leave it behind us. I actually did, I replied in something Zukhov said about Fury (see, no link with FAnG nor Tits here).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:57   #54
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Burn it up.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 02:40   #55
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
The obvious affection between Scouse and Kjeldoran is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 02:12   #56
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Because we fought with LDK for a couple of weeks, we were bound to ally them? Gee, you are special.

Although, you are wrong about Virus.
So what was Titans/LDK's relations with Virus?
And tits/ldk was maybe not bound to ally, but many allready saw it coming. It sure was my guess.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]

Last edited by Storebo; 4 Jun 2003 at 02:21.
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 02:20   #57
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
QUOTE]Originally posted by Scouse
[/quote]

Quote:
well, I'm not responsible for what other alliances announce or anything. all I know is that FAnG had no ally with adelante before we received that answer from LDK. Maybe adelante figured we'd ally them nway or maybe there were advanced talks goin on between the both of us but I know that there was no agreement at that time yet.
Dunno.. what **** went between u guys and I'm not taking sides since i know little details about your talks with eachother...
But I did in no way make an announcement about us having allied someone until the deal was finished. I'm sure I could produce other former adelante hc's as witness or some logs if that is requested.

So not pointing at any of u.. but obviously some of u two are wrong.
[1up]
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:50   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
QUOTE]Originally posted by Scouse

Dunno.. what **** went between u guys and I'm not taking sides since i know little details about your talks with eachother...
But I did in no way make an announcement about us having allied someone until the deal was finished. I'm sure I could produce other former adelante hc's as witness or some logs if that is requested.

[/quote]

heh, storebo. All I know is that we weren't allied to adelante when we contacted LDK, and they said to me that they allied Titans. I mean, it doesn't get any more obvious but still Scouse finds his ways around it everytime and thus do I get to hear time after time that we so called allied first which is imo complete BS.

rgds Kj

(ohh and, we were gonna find allies nway, so don't try and get me on "you said you'd went solo" cause that's wrong)

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:02   #59
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Titans/LDK did
Fury did
NoS did
WP/Ely did

none kept their word

damn i was convinced we went solo.... no one ever tells me anything

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:25   #60
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

At least AD will be fun, and will probably have a bigger role in who wins this round, than it did in round 9.
Oh my! AD fun? Not if K-W has anything to do with it

/me goes back into hiding!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:30   #61
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
TEMPLAR/ROCK and TFD have are allied this rd.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:34   #62
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by General1
TEMPLAR/ROCK and TFD have are allied this rd.

/gen mode on

STFU N00B

I ----->>> YOU

pcies man STFU

lol

/gen mode off
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 14:02   #63
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

heh, storebo. All I know is that we weren't allied to adelante when we contacted LDK, and they said to me that they allied Titans. I mean, it doesn't get any more obvious but still Scouse finds his ways around it everytime and thus do I get to hear time after time that we so called allied first which is imo complete BS.

rgds Kj

(ohh and, we were gonna find allies nway, so don't try and get me on "you said you'd went solo" cause that's wrong) [/b][/quote]

Yeah.. but suddenly he dragged me into this... And as I said earlier.. LDK/Titans relations had been whispered about ever since late round 7. Of course Titans was more concerned with not blocking first since they want to save face. So even tho they might have, they still denie it. Maybe u could show logs where LDK says they got ties with Titans? Sounds like they're atleast honest :P
[1up]
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 15:25   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
/gen mode on
/gen mode off
/zhukov on

I don't know what's happening in this thread, but I'm just posting to say Fury sucked and I hate Germania

/zhukov off
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 15:35   #65
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dam right, Fury were responsible for everything bad in this game and Germania that guy is just so stupid. Zhukov would have probably have mentioned that when he bothered to play Planetarion he almost had a Top 250 planet, thats how good he was and also how much of a cheater Focht is. The one thing I didn't understand in his little outburst post was how exactly Maddix is trying to be "one of the lads".
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:03   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Dam right, Fury were responsible for everything bad in this game and Germania that guy is just so stupid. Zhukov would have probably have mentioned that when he bothered to play Planetarion he almost had a Top 250 planet, thats how good he was and also how much of a cheater Focht is. The one thing I didn't understand in his little outburst post was how exactly Maddix is trying to be "one of the lads".
see, was it that hard Hicks? now you can sleep with a clean soul, no secrets for you anymore, YOU'RE FREEEEEEEEE !!!

ohh and while you're at it, go on ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:04   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Maybe u could show logs where LDK says they got ties with Titans? Sounds like they're atleast honest :P
it's not allowed to post logs on AD I believe

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:23   #68
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Jesus Christ. It's your word against mine, because you think you remember something from 9 months ago doesn't make it true.

My opinion is that FAnG formed a block first, yours is that Titans/LDK allied first.

I know what I know, so do you. Super-f**king-duper.

Now shut the hell up about it, please.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:35   #69
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
it's not allowed to post logs on AD I believe

rgds Kj
Short logs (2 lines) are ok, else you can upload them and link to them. That's still within the rules.

Or maybe you just don't have them?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:16   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Jesus Christ. It's your word against mine, because you think you remember something from 9 months ago doesn't make it true.

My opinion is that FAnG formed a block first, yours is that Titans/LDK allied first.

I know what I know, so do you. Super-f**king-duper.

Now shut the hell up about it, please.
maybe you should have considered that BEFORE YOU BROUGHT IT UP DAMNIT ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community