User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 10:41   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Personally I don't see anything to admire when a group of the best players all gang together when the game is at its lowest (in numbers terms). I suppose we all have to accept that this will be another ASC dominated round.

I'm still looking foward to it though. As always.

I still stand by my comments in another thread where I stated that such domination is bad for PA.
This is really the sort of post that sickens me. So Zoro I assume from tick 72 all of your fleets will be headed towards Ascendancy? I mean you personally, 3 fleets for the first week against ascendancy, or until the sunday so thats monday - sunday x18 fleets from you. Most of the first few days attacks get through anyway especially since salvage has been reduced and everyone knows to attack and Ascendancy especially try to aim at that 280~ or so mark compared to the big 300, so they can fully utilise there attacking fleets. Make sure you dont crash and take every damn willing player with you. It should be easy to spot the Ascendancy galaxys, if at tick 72 you cant find any, pm me on here.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote