User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 5 Apr 2008, 11:57   #1
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about
Anyone left?

Hey was just wondering who was left of those who i know or that knows me from back in the days r1 through 12? would be nice to see you guys again since i am back atleast for this round and lets see if i stay on for the next one who knows

Well hope to see some posts here i know that many have gone but hope there are some of you left.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 12:01   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Anyone left?

What alliances or galaxies etc were you in?

I've come across so many nicknames its hard to tell anymore

Welcome back though!!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 12:03   #3
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about

Well used to be in VtS when that was but was also in ministry, FAnG, Omen, Heresy, Bluetubas those were the good old days
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 12:08   #4
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

I remember your nick, but im not sure if we ever spoke
guess we played togetter in Legion and FAnG.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 12:18   #5
Atilla

i do remember you nick aswell foxman i was a BC in FAnG for awhile
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 15:52   #6
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

sup atilla, was fang and ministry when you were iirc, how goes?
Unread 5 Apr 2008, 16:03   #7
Atilla

Going pretty well studying in china hehe and have a lot of time on my hands so thought id give pa a go again so kinda back and you can find me on IRC aswell
Unread 6 Apr 2008, 08:47   #8
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Hi Atilla i remember you

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2008, 08:46   #9
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Hey Atilla, I also remember you

Do you remember me?

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2008, 18:00   #10
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla
Hey was just wondering who was left of those who i know or that knows me from back in the days r1 through 12? would be nice to see you guys again since i am back atleast for this round and lets see if i stay on for the next one who knows

Well hope to see some posts here i know that many have gone but hope there are some of you left.
lo mister
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 13:43   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Well used to be in VtS when that was but was also in ministry, FAnG, Omen, Heresy, Bluetubas those were the good old days
I don't think Omen as of Planetarion was around until round 17. Prior to that, there would have been the Hydra battlegroup in Wolfpack in round 13, and beyond that the history's in ********. I might be mistaken though!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 16:15   #12
Atilla

was around in a few random rounds tietaja if you need confirmation ask killmark if you can get ahold of him in some way else than that hey hey hey tesla and lockhead i do remember you all hehe
you still playing tesla? cant seem to find you on irc.
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 18:05   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I only remember Atilla the Hun
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 19:14   #14
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
was around in a few random rounds tietaja if you need confirmation ask killmark if you can get ahold of him in some way else than that hey hey hey tesla and lockhead i do remember you all hehe
you still playing tesla? cant seem to find you on irc.
Nae, Ive quit both onlinegames and IRC.. I still occiasonally read the forums when im bored though..
Unread 9 Apr 2008, 14:49   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

whats your quitter count upto now?
Unread 9 Apr 2008, 18:21   #16
Tesla
Custom User Title

heh.. I didnt exactly post a quit thread or whatever.. And me quitting is nothing recent.
Unread 9 Apr 2008, 18:34   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The quit thread: end of all things.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2008, 02:05   #18
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Hej Atilla i remember you

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote