User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2006, 01:34   #151
elviz
The PolarBear Militia

elviz is on a distinguished road
Re: New Strategy for PA?

lol. this doesn`t deserve a decent reply
elviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:02   #152
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

I just remembered something.

Those of you harping on that the xp exploit of this round is something new, you are wrong. SiN had a member in r12 who used this to very good advantage, we kicked him out however as this was not part of our MO. He had a good finnish in the top 100 can't remember where but he was there and we didn't defend him. eviln00b.

Cudos to him for being the first to use it effectively.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:23   #153
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hardly :/ i claim all credit for my damned amazing r11 planet!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:42   #154
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I see a mild arguement of wrather Elvis/cypher (many have stated thier names, but they will respond since I said something)(said that so they won't respond) take up the defence. I have seen very active planets get roided and elvis/cypher amazingly get covered. While cypher Dc'ing, I have seen top planets get Fr incoming, and go uncovered, and amazingly when he or elvis get Fr incoming the next tick, there is suddenly a lot of anti fr for them. I have sat in the DC room doing calls, for 6-7 hours, and I would see cypher/elvis/or someone else in thier gals get incoming, and automatically cypher would un-idle, and pop into the DC room and start doing his/thier calls. btwmw or whatever his name is, is speaking out of pure speculation, and Mazz and other 1up are purely just lying and denying it, or were completely oblivious to what was going on( When 1up had the round sealed, normally sid/mazz never on at night, only Zhil, and he couldn't notice if a cat was clawing his ass) but the individuals mentioned most certainly did "soak up defence. Yeah, I was a dc in 1up from its start, and yeah, I am an asshole, and have called smart AD posters stupid. So obviously I am lying about what I witnessed over the rounds DC'ing in 1up. Anyone with around the clock defence could end top 1. Elvis won that round simply because he had only lost like 100 roids or some ridiculous amount like that. while other huge planets, were getting roided nightly.
You actually DC'ed in 1up?

I recall having to use a cattleprod on you quite a few times to even get you to input calls into the tools.

Also, whilst I might not be the keenest military mind, I -can- notice abuse of a defense system. It's totally ludricous that you think something as big as this would go unmissed in 1up if was happening - I know for a fact that mazz and Sid comb over incomings for the night so just because they generally aren't around during it means little really.

Are you still bitter about your planet getting roided quite abit when compared to other 1ups? For the last time, there was no great conspiracy against you and other members of 1up.

Considering you also thought Sid was involved in a conspiracy AGAINST 1up itself, I don't really know whether anyone should remotely consider your lunatic ravings.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 08:26   #155
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU. I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU.

R14's a useless comparison, I've already said that. R15's a great comparison, HENCE what I said.

Thank you so much cocteau for reading the thread (and not one post) and for addressing chika`'s completely pointless post.
I have noticed that people who try to fit in on AD, are sorely lacking in another area(RL).
Additionally, yes, you are more 1up than I am. If that is a measure of cool, or uncool, you are.......(drumroll)
cool.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 08:30   #156
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Bollocks to that, I think you're just throwing in names here for the sake of it.

I love it when you respond, all anyone has to do is mention a possible problem with 1up and you're straight in to tell us all about it.

I don't need to kiss anyone's ass, most people know me for who and what I am. Mazz and I get on well (I'm not sure you can say the same about any 1ups), that's why we'll chat in the thread. We also understand that AD isn't Planetarion and it's not IRC. If there's points to be made, no-one with any sense is going to hold it against you for doing just that. Peoples' loathing of you is because you don't understand this, and it's why there's very few alliances left which would take you.
DOn't love when I respond. Hate it. Hate is stronger than love. People loath on/of? me because I am responsive. Like in school, never fun to tell jokes about the guy who never says anything back.
"Playground logic"
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 08:36   #157
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Are you still bitter about your planet getting roided quite abit when compared to other 1ups? For the last time, there was no great conspiracy against you and other members of 1up.

Considering you also thought Sid was involved in a conspiracy AGAINST 1up itself, I don't really know whether anyone should remotely consider your lunatic ravings.

I actually think its ace that I ended higher than 98% of the people who payed for thier account, being the top roided planet in the top alliance. Thats ace. No matter what anyone has to say.
And I never said Sid is conspiring against 1up. Fact, when you guys are dying, hear no word from Sid. When you guys are winning, we hear from Sid. Kind of like Micheal Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.
Side note: People who reply "Not worth Replying" are infact replying.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 08:49   #158
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Fact, when you guys are dying, hear no word from Sid. When you guys are winning, we hear from Sid. Kind of like Micheal Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.
I can state unequivocally, from my experience both winning and losing with Sid, that this is bullshit. There is a correlation between Sid being around 1up doing well, but that is causal, not the other way around.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 08:58   #159
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Mazz and I get on well
Thats just a dirty rotton lie

You pay for the mazzlove and you know it.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 10:06   #160
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
DOn't love when I respond. Hate it. Hate is stronger than love. People loath on/of? me because I am responsive. Like in school, never fun to tell jokes about the guy who never says anything back.
"Playground logic"
You see, you're doing it again

Keep going Chika, AD wouldn't be the same without you. Why hate when you can love, even if it's for all the wrong reasons (or at least I don't think you appreciate them). We all need a little bit of Chika rage against the evil 1up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Thats just a dirty rotton lie

You pay for the mazzlove and you know it.
Come on give me one more chance, I promise I'll have the money for you by Monday!!!!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 10:36   #161
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Come on give me one more chance, I promise I'll have the money for you by Monday!!!!
I'm afraid "no payers" must spend a night with me.

I'll be gentle, don't worry. As gentle as an average night of 1up MOing solo.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 10:50   #162
Chika

Quote:
Keep going Chika, AD wouldn't be the same without you. Why hate when you can love, even if it's for all the wrong reasons (or at least I don't think you appreciate them). We all need a little bit of Chika rage against the evil 1up.
Shame, people said the same thing when i downed Fang/angels/newdawn/exil/Lch(lol)/all of the sucky lower alliances from vgn to the bottom(except f-crew)
Yeah, I am anti-1up. Always have been, and always will be.
DIE SID!
!!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 12:18   #163
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're going to be a wanker and do it persistently, you need a ban of 24 hours to cool down.

Enjoy.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 12:43   #164
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

I dont see the point in going Zikonian anymore .. why do we have a Zik race even? If everyone concentrates on XP from now on the Ziks who will always steal some ships will have the highest value, thus having almost no targets left because everyone just crashes their fleet at every possible planet to hog as much xp as possible

bring back a balanced value/xp ratio to planetarion ffs

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 12:49   #165
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

zikonian is the best race this round though
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 12:51   #166
Fridge
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
zikonian is the best race this round though
to a small extend i agree

but i always get xp h0es crashing their fleets into my planet, thus gaining huge chunks of xp and i always get their ships .. and i cant send out my fleets all the time

and i know a lot of ziks who complain about such a thing too ..

Former:

Unread 9 Mar 2006, 12:57   #167
jerome

steal widows/broads/etc
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:05   #168
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

I just posted something about this in the strategy forum. It might be worth a look, or it might not be...

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190097
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:06   #169
Fridge
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
steal widows/broads/etc
to crash them in the next planet?

see.. its useless .. whatever ships you steal or build you only do it to crash them as soon as possible .. good thinking

Former:

Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:21   #170
jerome

why would you do that?
don't be silly
attack top planets with sneaky ass fakes, get insane amount of roids from them at reasonable xp and it all works out well.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:25   #171
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

I cant attack the top planet

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:34   #172
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

If chika dies who's gonna start a paypal account for him?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:38   #173
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I cant attack the top planet
top val/roids
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 14:53   #174
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
If chika dies who's gonna start a paypal account for him?
To buy a wooden stake and a silver bullet to make sure the job's done properly? I'd happily donate
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:32   #175
Tyler

Ban evasion = perm ban. Seriously, it was 24 hours, get over it.

Last edited by lokken; 9 Mar 2006 at 22:40.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:20   #176
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
Threats over the inet implicate you as a RL weakling.
A lacking sense of humor implicates you as an RL idiot.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:22   #177
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's not a threat.

threat

• noun 1 a stated intention to inflict injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone. 2 a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger. 3 the possibility of trouble or danger.

— ORIGIN Old English, oppression

Find the threat in that.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:24   #178
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
Threats over the inet implicate you as a RL weakling.
So does having the name Tyler. Seriously. I'm not joking here. Full stop.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:16   #179
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't Tyler just chika?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 22:37   #180
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Isn't Tyler just chika?
thanks for reminding me.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 22:43   #181
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elviz
lol. this doesn`t deserve a decent reply
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 09:37   #182
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have noticed that people who try to fit in on AD, are sorely lacking in another area(RL).
Additionally, yes, you are more 1up than I am. If that is a measure of cool, or uncool, you are.......(drumroll)
cool.
That's not called 'trying to fit in' chika`, it's just talking! Saying I think cocteau's post was a damn sight more useful than all seventeen of yours is a reasonable comment to make!

My point was, you said 'bwtmc or whatever' was purely speculating, and had no idea what went on in 1up. Which a) was completely irrelevant, when the hell did I single out 1up? and b) if I were to make a comment about my time in 1up it'd be assured, why would I need to speculate about anything?

I MO'ed on more than one occasion I'll have you know.

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:34   #183
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
So does having the name Tyler. Seriously. I'm not joking here. Full stop.
!!
Its a biblical name. Popular in USA. Bet I can show you a Tyler that will fair better with the ladies by the age of 13 than you ever will.*
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:36   #184
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
!!
Its a biblical name. Popular in USA. Bet I can show you a Tyler that will fair better with the ladies by the age of 13 than you ever will.*
*not likely!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:41   #185
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
*not likely!
The wonderful thing about inet is you can say/be/have done anything you want.
I went to the moon and tap danced with Jesus.*

*We all know I didn't. Now JBG, apply this phrase to your post.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:43   #186
JonnyBGood
Banned

No?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 16:58   #187
furball

It's well known that JBG pwns with the ladies, especially when they're too backwards to 'get' his accent.