User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 May 2005, 02:53   #151
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: APA vs Coven war???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
Thats not true we closed our recuitment just less than a week ago, i know because i was the one who put the idea forward. we hit over 90 members so ofc were gona close the recuitment but we didnt we only slowed it down, ok we are after members of a higher score which is to be expected, but we have recuited over the last couple days a few new peeps with almost no score so please could u not say what is absolute not true anyway, and if you dont know what your going on about, which in this matter you dont, dont say anything!
You hit over 90 members did you, are you sure about that? Strange that as APA's highest member count during the whole round is the 84 your currently on. Even your claim of recruitment being closed for under a week is wrong as the database dumps suggest its getting on for 300-350 ticks which is over quarter of the round so far
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 03:13   #152
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

we did have over 90 members. unfortunately we had to kick 15 of them for inactivity. The "closed recrutiment" policy has been going on for more than a week, Id say closer to 14 days.
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 03:45   #153
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisto
we did have over 90 members. unfortunately we had to kick 15 of them for inactivity. The "closed recrutiment" policy has been going on for more than a week, Id say closer to 14 days.
The graphs here suggest otherwise: http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewall...name=%5BAPA%5D

Not that it's really important - but unless you went from 84 to 90+ members then kicked at least 6 of them all in the same tick, then you never went over 90 members. Unless Sandmans is wrong?
Unread 19 May 2005, 09:47   #154
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
The graphs here suggest otherwise: http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewall...name=%5BAPA%5D

Not that it's really important - but unless you went from 84 to 90+ members then kicked at least 6 of them all in the same tick, then you never went over 90 members. Unless Sandmans is wrong?
sandmans wrong!!!
THat's Blasfamy!!!!
Unread 19 May 2005, 10:01   #155
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

I am not going to argue with Sandman I did alot of both accepting and kicking during a little "spring cleaning" session a few weeks back and II believed that before I started kicking we were up to 90; but then again I drink alot and my memory is not what it used to be.
Unread 19 May 2005, 11:41   #156
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Fair enough
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:41   #157
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: APA vs Coven war???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
keg u might be a right pain to some F-crew members but i am the new 'Dexter' apparently and as such i am by far worse then you....
By the timeyou start acting like Dexter, i'm going to shoot you. We don't need grumpy kick-banning assholes in [APA] now that we've gotten rid of Dex.

And wakey, sorry for saying that your training alliance status would be just an excuse. It's great that you have ideals and stuff. I respect that. I just never would have believed that Madman would have joined a training alliance, 'cos i thought he'd be after the top places. (well, maybe no one else just accepted him, who knows? or then i've misjudged his character.. )

anyways, someone please begin a new war, this apa-coven war has gotten boring days ago and i have no intention of spicing things up between us and coven.
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:32   #158
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Tthe war on coven hasnt got boring, just that its not benificial to anyone in [APA], their roid count and average is pretty poor, they declaied war on us and still with us not really caring we still come out on top :/
tombcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 00:13   #159
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

About the only interesting thing of the whole war was this thread....Coven just weren't worth the effort of roiding....
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:35   #160
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

that's fighting talk that is!
Coven,. go get them!
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:41   #161
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
that's fighting talk that is!
Coven,. go get them!
No i believe that was the truth....
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:41   #162
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

is it still going on? o_O
then someone update us..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:48   #163
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
is it still going on? o_O
then someone update us..
Heres your update for you.

[APA] are no longer actively seeking coven targets for the above reason.

How ever we are maintaining a strong defensive alert incase Coven think about paying us a visit, past that business within [APA] has returned to a more or less level of normality.
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:52   #164
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

In short..we got better things to do than suiciding ships in order to lower our score enough to be able to hit them
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:56   #165
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

well if u can call us in a state of normality!
tombcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 01:00   #166
Bodders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
well if u can call us in a state of normality!
i was refering to a state of normality for [APA]
Unread 21 May 2005, 03:39   #167
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it me or is this thread realy boring?
tryed to read it and it sent me to sleep.
Unread 21 May 2005, 08:22   #168
zen
zenguard

then start attacking coven and you'll be blamed for "joining the notorious APA block" hehehe
r15 Subh Member

Unread 21 May 2005, 09:07   #169
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
then start attacking coven and you'll be blamed for "joining the notorious APA block" hehehe
There's an APA block ?

Can we join?
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 13:00   #170
monkeyrand
From the Jungle

monkeyrand will become famous soon enoughmonkeyrand will become famous soon enough

Only just read this thread and now we are a mile ahead of both Coven and F-Crew so we did come out on top.

Infact Coven are doing really bad as F-Crew have managed to overtake.
monkeyrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 02:08   #171
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
And madman cant read as its mentioned in the very part he quoted, no wonder we always come last in our own quizzes
rofl funny shit <_< v impressive rap btw ! <3 these war threads especially when they arent bitching about LCH btw i met alot of the APA guys in a SG an they seemed a nice bunch so GO APA! Woo!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 10:33   #172
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

News just in APA officer co-ords have been leaked through their arbitar share with their new allies!
Unread 26 May 2005, 10:48   #173
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Even I, possibly the smallest player ever to log in every day, would have trouble hitting Coven
Go apa!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 11:33   #174
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

well i dont realy see anything happening with ths war, i for one dont realy care if we fight it out or not. Weather we are attacking each other or random gals, its all attcks to me
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:38   #175
Bodders

Well from the looks of it the war just started stalled and well stopped........
Unread 26 May 2005, 18:24   #176
Neferti
part time ghost

Coven found someone else to declare war on, probably.
Unread 26 May 2005, 18:34   #177
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They must have forest as a role model
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:04   #178
zen
zenguard

Forest as role model? ha ha ha.
everyhting i've seen him doing was a combination of empty threats and more whining than from a pregnant woman when i roided him. or her. (forest whined like a bitch, so i'm not sure if i should disagree with my first impression of the person eventhough people have told me that the person is actually a male)
r15 Subh Member

Last edited by zen; 26 May 2005 at 19:18.
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:18   #179
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
everyhting i've seen him doing was a combination of empty threats and more whining than from a pregnant woman when i roided him. or her. (forset whined like a bitch, so i'm not sure if i should disagree with my first impression of the person eventhough people have told me that the person is actually a male)
dont compare your achivments in pa with forest, no offence, id pick forest over u anyday
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:19   #180
zen
zenguard

yes, i thought you prefer women over men
r15 Subh Member

Unread 26 May 2005, 19:28   #181
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
yes, i thought you prefer women over men
tbh your the only bitch i see....
cba to post more in this shitty treat now
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:33   #182
zen
zenguard

k
r15 Subh Member

Unread 26 May 2005, 22:00   #183
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
everyhting i've seen him doing was a combination of empty threats and more whining than from a pregnant woman when i roided him. or her. (forest whined like a bitch, so i'm not sure if i should disagree with my first impression of the person eventhough people have told me that the person is actually a male)

I am forest and if I insult the mods again there might be a slight misunderstanding with my account.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 27 May 2005 at 16:46.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:06   #184
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

gogo acolyte protection agency!

which one of you is farooq?

i always preferred him to bradshaw tbh

also, forest is indeed a woman.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:18   #185
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
gogo acolyte protection agency!

which one of you is farooq?

i always preferred him to bradshaw tbh

also, forest is indeed a woman.
bitch would be more correct
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:30   #186
Bodders

By saying this i do not in anyway shape or form mean that people want me.

Forest face it no-one wants you.... accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
bitch would be more correct
indeed you are correct
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:38   #187
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Bodders when you ahve achieved just 10% of what I have, you can comment. Until then, learn some respect.
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:48   #188
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
By saying this i do not in anyway shape or form mean that people want me.

Forest face it no-one wants you.... accept it.

indeed you are correct
for your information, forest is a friend of mine....
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:50   #189
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

not to mention a regular cockrider

and a pretty decent one at that.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 22:51   #190
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

he is also 1 of the worst poker players in history
Unread 26 May 2005, 23:16   #191
Bodders

Forest i do have some respect for you, this is all based on a historic round of PA when we were in the same alliance.

I dont want to even achieve 10% of what u have coz im here for a laugh and thats it and i will comment at will.

From what ive seen of Forest in the past he can be one hell of a bitch when he wants.
Unread 26 May 2005, 23:19   #192
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

He wants too much

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 01:39   #193
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

tbh any time I've spoken with Forest he's been nice, and knowing his history I have a lot of respect for him (excluding a certain fleet-stealing incident :P).

That said, you do seem quite a good target Forest :-P but you'd get too much def for me
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 15:48   #194
Forest

I do find it amusing that I posted my co-ords, and mods so dont care about this thread they didnt even notice yet
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:39   #195
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

nah. im sure they know that any fleets sent your way, or the way of your galaxy will just get stolen anyhow.
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:46   #196
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I do find it amusing that I posted my co-ords, and mods so dont care about this thread they didnt even notice yet
You are allowed to post your own coords, just not others.
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:48   #197
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

However for good measure I have edited forest's post to be more in line with reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
You are allowed to post your own coords, just not others.
But how do we know if they're his co-ords?!?!? Seriously though, restrictions on co-ordinates are always eased off towards the end of the round (read the rules guys*)

*although I do wonder who would describe forest as being involved in important developments in the game
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:50   #198
Bodders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
However for good measure I have edited forest's post to be more in line with reality.
What a lovely edit you did too.
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:53   #199
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
But how do we know if they're his co-ords?!?!?
Hand the ip, forums nick and coords to someone with ingame access to check against the db.
Easy enough , its a 5 second job to do once youve got someone awake to do it
Unread 27 May 2005, 17:03   #200
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah, now we move onto the infinitely more difficult problem of finding an active member of pateam. Also, there's no rule against active alliance members being mods. While there's an honesty issue involved there which I'd personally trust every AD mod I've worked alongside not to do anything untoward I doubt pateam would feel so enthusiastic (re: the numerous number of times information seems to reach the brother of this guy's girlfriend whose sister's boyfriend's dog's playtime partner's owners second cousin twice removed who once e-mailed this guy about internet games and heard the name planetarion a long time before it reaches anyone involved in the forums).

PS Hello this is me saying things I probably shouldn't say in public!