User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:29   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I am a metrosexual!

Yes, that's right, I am a metrosexual. Here's the proof:

On Saturday instead of watching the rugby world cup final I decided to get to the shops early to do my Christmas shopping.
On Sunday I went to see the new Hugh Grant movie, Love Actually.

So, any other metrosexuals out there? With proof pls!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:32   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: I am a metrosexual!

i didn't see the rugby world cup aswell (haha rugby), and i don't celebrate christmas, so i didn't shop for it.
and hugh grant is ok :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:11   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crab people... crab people
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:13   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

didnt you bugger off ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:18   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
didnt you bugger off ?
I've returned (briefly), because my DVD drive wasn't liking disk 4 of B5 S3, so I had to find something else to do in the loading sections of CM4. That was yesterday, today I'm just following the rugby thread.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:28   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i didn't see the rugby world cup aswell (haha rugby), and i don't celebrate christmas, so i didn't shop for it.
and hugh grant is ok :P
Do not try and belittle my metrosexuality!!!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:29   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ho ho ho
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:31   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Do not try and belittle my metrosexuality!!!
Taste like crab... talk like people
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:36   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

It's cool esse
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:51   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
On Sunday I went to see the new Hugh Grant movie, Love Actually.
i saw it last wednesday and although it wasnt on intention it was not that bad after all. (well, at least it was better than 'Intolerable Cruelty')
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:58   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

is it in cinemas?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:08   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm a girl.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:11   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

so that's why you never wanted to play UT ;/
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:12   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
is it in cinemas?
came out last week, well, here at least, but we are usually late on such things, so ill guess its out in the netherlands aswell.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:14   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

thnx
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:17   #16
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

UT is a smelly boy's game, CPMA is better.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:17   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i prefer medal of honour, spearhead.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:21   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MoH is rubbish.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:25   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hush.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:25   #20
Embroglio

MrL is right.

wowow hi mrl, wb
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:27   #21
wu_trax

Quote:
i prefer medal of honour, spearhead.
is that the d-day one or the africa one?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:28   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

d-day
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:30   #23
wu_trax

Quote:
d-day
i think the other one is better, far more difficult.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:31   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

it depends on your opponents....i only play multiplayer anyway :P
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:31   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
MrL is right.

wowow hi mrl, wb
Only until tomorrow, when I finish the B5 S3 disk that this computer doesn't like.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:51   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

mmm... this discussion is becoming most un-metrosexual
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:53   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

does metrosexual mean homosexual?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:54   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
does metrosexual mean homosexual?
Straight people who act gay because they're told to by crabs dressed as stylists.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:57   #29
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to kill whoever came up with the term Metrosexual
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 13:02   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 13:36   #31
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:04   #32
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

There is a fine line between metrosexual and homosexual.

And you crossed that line!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:17   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact that the term 'metrosexual' is so very gay means that anyone saying it aloud or indeed labelling themselves as it is as bad as a homo with tendencies for homosexuality.

That's like being two homos.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:24   #34
Vykk.Draygo
Registered Loser

Vykk.Draygo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031118/nytu186_1.html
Vykk.Draygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:26   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I've returned (briefly), because my DVD drive wasn't liking disk 4 of B5 S3, so I had to find something else to do in the loading sections of CM4. That was yesterday, today I'm just following the rugby thread.
worst excuse ever.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:26   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
The fact that the term 'metrosexual' is so very gay means that anyone saying it aloud or indeed labelling themselves as it is as bad as a homo with tendencies for homosexuality.

That's like being two homos.
Gayer than you are!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:30   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty much what I was aiming for yeah.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 19:10   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

metrosexual means ''straight, but with respect for women etc" aka the type of guy that makes you puke.

HUGH GRANT

it's not about gayness.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 19:33   #39
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

"Metrosexual" means "sexually attracted to people in the prime of life".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 19:37   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
it's not about gayness.
I bet you say that to all the boys. LOL.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 20:15   #41
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

lolzor0sw7s