User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:29   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Interesting Dilemma....

I am currently sitting in a computer lab in my university. It has the most expensive equipment the university possesses including 18" Flat Panel monitors...

Now there are cameras a plenty around the room HOWEVER there is no-one but me here,no-one in the local vacinity,no-one on this floor and some silly nob has left the panel of circuit brakers for the floor open outside this lab.

This panel also supplies the power to the camera and recording equipment ,both of which are two doors down on this floor.

Now,do I:

1)Look around,flick the power off,plug out a monitor,place in my bag and run like hell?

2)Sit here and post on GD?

3)Slap myself silly with a large self flagellation-for-the-sake-of-saving-my-soul-from-sin stick,crudely fashioned from tree bark,leaves,monitor cable and fork scavanged from the canteen?

Any thoughts?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:33   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Interesting Dilemma....

Voted 1

(Saved thread for evidence)
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:35   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's actually possible...Im half tempted to do it.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:38   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I think when they see that you were the last person in the room before the power got cut they'll put two and two together and call the five-o on yo' sorry ass!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:38   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Steal the box...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:38   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well
the cameras already videoed who's in the room
i'd imagine the security guy watching who sees you walk out, cameras go fuzzy, monitor missing would have a pretty good idea who did it :\
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:39   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Steal the cameras

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:43   #8
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

option 3 please
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:44   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Well I simply leave...go away for a time,come back and do it. How would they ever proove it was me.There aren't any cameras around the building,only in the room.

The box would be much much harder to get out of the building.

The cameras...now THERES an idea

***NEW OPTION***

4) I steal the cameras and sell the over the internet with an irritating pop up ad showing how easy it is to spy on girls getting changed at the local pool where most of the target market (or deviants as we call em in the biz) hang around rubbing their thighs and staring at gussets.