User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:32   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bic stands for "Burst In Coat"

I've had 2 pairs of jeans this week ruined by pens bursting in the pockets, what do i do?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:36   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bic stands for "Burst In Coat"

Buy a freaking bag you penniless hippy.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:40   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Then it would burst in my bag
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:46   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It bursts in your pocket because your pocket is a confined space and you bang it off loads of things with no cushioning or protection and probably leave the top off and any other number of stupid actions. Putting it in your bag means that it's less likely to burst*.

That and bags are less expensive than jeans and don't get ruined when one pen bursts.

*Oh my god why did I explain that when you're clearly trolling.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:47   #5
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

pocket protectors were invented for a reason you know.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:51   #6
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That and bags are less expensive than jeans and don't get ruined when one pen bursts.
Id rather my pocket got ruined than all the books and notes I normally carry in my bag.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:52   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Id rather my pocket got ruined than all the books and notes I normally carry in my bag.

Put it in a separate compartment.

PS Got through this conversation without having to mention the logical conclusion of buy a ****ing pencil case
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:52   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this is why people invented pencil cases.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:54   #9
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this is why people invented pencil cases.
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Code:
   (  y--.
 \ _\/_,'
--("))))))=
   < > >
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:57   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

what the hell is that ?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:57   #11
Nodrog

Quote:
what the hell is that ?
bee-ten
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 06:59   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

o..............k...............

paging a nodrog translator to thread 172361!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 07:01   #13
Nodrog

Quote:
o..............k...............

paging a nodrog translator to thread 172361!
It is 10 ascii art bees to symbolise the fact you were beaten with the pencil case remark do you see where I am coming from?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 07:01   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

thats terrible.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 07:34   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I've had 2 pairs of jeans this week ruined by pens bursting in the pockets, what do i do?
'pencil'
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 12:53   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

pencil-pens > *
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 12:56   #17
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

stop wearing jeans
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:28   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
stop wearing jeans

It's incredible how many different levels this works on. I applaud you grimble!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:41   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
thats terrible.
I laughed, though.

pld.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:49   #20
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Actually the simplest answer would be to put the pens in your pocket nib downwards, and not upwards so the ink runs down the biro.

Trust me I discovered this miracle after many Bic explosions in the past
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:52   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

become that guy who sticks it behind his ear
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:54   #22
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
become that guy who sticks it behind his ear
That's where I put my cigarettes, cos I'm cool!

Actually it's where I used to put them, I don't smoke anymore.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:20   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: bic stands for "Burst In Coat"

1. Buy good fountain pen.

2. Buy method of holding your items.

3. Profit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:53   #24
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

My roommate from past 2 years was named Bic. I'll be sure to tell him this the next time I see him.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:16   #25
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

You can put your pens into a condom and then into your pocket. Condoms ment to be use as protection from pretty much "anything", right?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:27   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

wouldnt it be easier if the stains would to come off easily?
bic pens should have carbon based ink
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:51   #27
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Post pix of pants please

bump for nod
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:52   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: bic stands for "Burst In Coat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Post pix of pants please

bump for nod
Can I burst in your coat?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:52   #29
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB