User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:07   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
according to the radio

Women are generally happier if they stay single and men are happier if married.

Does that mean gay is the way to go? :confused:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:33   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: according to the radio

The radio is WRONG
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 10:58   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The single/married distinction is idiotic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:06   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I bet someone shouted out "Something interesting/cool on the radio - turn it up now!" and you being gullable, probably naturally or bein high on something (i.e. Brand sauce from a dessert?) listened and obeyed.

anyway, the radio is generally wrong as is media itself.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:09   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I've found this out a long time ago.

Beeing gay is just an effect from the extreme liberalisation women have gained over the last 20 years. It started when everyone threw their bra's out teh window. Then they quit washing and cooking. Since then, everything went downhill and the gay revolution was inevitable.

Today a man is lucky if a woman wants him at all. They have to much freedom. Men of the world unite, and make bumsex0r so much that women will return to their rightfull place; IN THE HOUSE, SPREAD EAGLE WASHING CLOTHES OR BENDING OVER TO WASH FLOORS.

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:15   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Cynical - the way to get a woman to want you is to create anticipation and all the women I've dated this xmas I've had total control & freedom - it's easy once you understand them & have been with women but you obviously lack there.
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:36   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

You must be an utter genius.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:39   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Today a man is lucky if a woman wants him at all.
No, unless you're hideously ugly or rubbish or something.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:42   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Depends on how high your standards are.

I can with 90% accuracy guarantee that any beeing with a set of tits and a **** can get a man to **** her 24/7.

No, I have no problems getting laid, but I have problems lowering my standards.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:50   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Your statement should have read "These days a man is lucky if a really hot woman wants him" then, but I'd imagine that's a general truism.

Women can get a man whenever, true, but they'd still be faced with your low standards dilema. I'm sure there are plenty of men going out with ugly women, but some women go out with wife-beaters, etc for years.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:51   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I can with 90% accuracy guarantee that any beeing with a set of tits and a **** can get a man to **** her 24/7.
Only if they lower their standards.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:52   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Then he will prematurly ejaculate all over her, and she will have to spend another phonecall for some more sex.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:57   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Your statement should have read "These days a man is lucky if a really hot woman wants him" then, but I'd imagine that's a general truism.

Women can get a man whenever, true, but they'd still be faced with your low standards dilema. I'm sure there are plenty of men going out with ugly women, but some women go out with wife-beaters, etc for years.
That was my general assumption yes.

A woman would get laid regardless of standards and could probably wait the whole evening for a more suitable partner, and then pick a guy from the crowd if this failed. They would also refuse to have sex if they don't find the right guy. A guy would throw himself at the first thing that has tits.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:01   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A guy would throw himself at the first thing that has tits.
But birdfeeders have sharp edges
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:02   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Your living proof my theory holds up.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:03   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:04   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
A guy would throw himself at the first thing that has tits.
No. You just said you don't like lowering your standards. Some guys being stupid and going with ugly women is hardly something to worry about more generally.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:07   #18
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

But I want to sexor Angelina Jolie. -the red hat.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:26   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

you know...radio and women don't go together