User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:56   #1
Scav

Scav is an unknown quantity at this point
Planetaion Presentation

Hi everyone,

Some of the older player might remember me from tuba or fury.. some not

What i wanna is to give a presentation of planetarion to my university.
Problem: I dont have one right now

If anyone has any kind of presentation or stuff that might help me... PLS help me

Greetings Scav

Fury 4 Life
Scav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:58   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planetaion Presentation

Fury for life... haha... i bet even the founder of Fury wouldnt put something as silly as that
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:59   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
Fury for life... haha... i bet even the founder of Fury wouldnt put something as silly as that
Sid was more of a "Fury for as long as it means i get to have a big planet and lots of people suck up to me" kinda guy
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:59   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this a 'hey! do my work for me!' thing?

In which case **** off.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:00   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if he's just looking for info, doing research, etc and wants to know if we have like saved screenshots or shipstats or whatever
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:01   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'If anyone has any kind of presentation'
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:02   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

He digs on these smilies! look at him!
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:03   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
'If anyone has any kind of presentation'

'or stuff that might help me'

I'm sure he didn't mean he literally wanted to borrow someone's powerpoint file of a presentation someone else had made about PA....Surely
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:04   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You never know. Although I don't really see the point of asking here for anything, as it's all googlable.

Unless he wants to CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:06   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

hey... hes from Fury, and its PA related.... how can you not have any cheating involved?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:08   #11
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

so whys this in the 'non planetarion discussions' section anyway?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:09   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss the "Fury are cheaters" threads on this board
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:09   #13
Scav

Well,

i wanna make my own one but i'm digging for information or wanna look how other ppl solved this with a presentation.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:11   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

My planetarion presentation:

Quote:
It used to be ok
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
then it got worse
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:12   #15
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Full Marks To Grimble!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:16   #16
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Hi everyone,

Some of the older player might remember me from tuba or fury.. some not

What i wanna is to give a presentation of planetarion to my university.
Problem: I dont have one right now

If anyone has any kind of presentation or stuff that might help me... PLS help me

Greetings Scav

Fury 4 Life
you are one hell of a gayl0rd
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:04   #17
Scav

thx for help
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:07   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

syn_sid was a stupid wanked who put far too much time into a stupid onilne game as he though it made him look like 'the man' but it didn't
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:54   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't ever remember Sid hinting that he was the man. And since he's quit sometime ago (while we still post here) the 'gigantic waste of time' column on our life balance sheets is probably worse than his.

Anyway, what does this presentation have to be about? What subject is this for? Who are your audience?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:57   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't ever remember Sid hinting that he was the man. And since he's quit sometime ago (while we still post here) the 'gigantic waste of time' column on our life balance sheets is probably worse than his.

Anyway, what does this presentation have to be about? What subject is this for? Who are your audience?
It's only a waste if you had something useful to do!

(Or at least, would do it)
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:08   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
syn_sid was a stupid wanked who put far too much time into a stupid onilne game as he though it made him look like 'the man' but it didn't
It worked for Nodrog, and Sid did beat Nodrog at a celeb status poll.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 04:54   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He was balder than me though, so who's the sad old time-wasting loser now?

Oh wai.....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 05:07   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

A planetarion presentation for uni?
Erm.
I may be not the greatest social interacter in the world.
But my bones say this will be a huge mistake.

RED WARNING SIGNS HERE.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 10:26   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I may be not the greatest social interacter in the world.
But my bones say this will be a huge mistake.[/b]
He might be in a class full of geeks though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:18   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

So, little one, the fury seems strong in you.

Let uncle teach you though. If you really do want to give your uni a presentation on Planetarion, do you actually expect
a) someone here to hand one to you?
b) someone here to do it FOR you, if one hasn't been done yet?
c) someone here to help you do it?

I reckon you are after a or b, because you seem to have no idea what kind of a presentation you are interested in giving. Just one on "Planetarion"; prepare to play loud music when giving the presentation, so people won't fall asleep listening you rant about Fury.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 12:24   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

if i may ask, what do you study?
i mean: a presentation about pa????? 0_o
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 13:13   #27
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
what is the presentation about?

are you using planetarion as a case study of a failed business model?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:23   #28
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd give you the #tpeattack logs, only they're classified.

Nod used to have 56983750683586 screenshots and 59863598653 logs but his HD died.

Oh well.
Sucks to be you, hey?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:31   #29
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

People in planetarion discussions might actually like planetarion, here we don't...

So unless you want a presentation of "**** off" "PA is shit" etc.

Go there.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:54   #30
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would someone come to the Arsehole of the board asking for a rose. Go to Planetarion Discussion.

PS

Indeed, Fury for life.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote