User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:20   #51
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ian Huntey is found guilty

oh

sry
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:21   #52
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just in case anyone hasnt posted a explanation of the disclosure porcediure, here is a summary.

ANYONE working with (or potentially working with) children now (this includes janitors/caretakers etc) has to get at least standard disclosure, which checks if you have any convictions that would make you unsuitable for that type of work
if you are working exclusivly with children (teachers etc) then i believe you have to get enhanced disclosure, which reveals everything about you.
there are a couple of problems with these methods though:
1. Ian Huntley hadnt been charged before, just investigated (correct me if i am wrong, as i am just going on what has been posted, not on actual knowledge) so the standard check (which was all he would have had to get) wouldnt have revealed anything about him
2. the checks didnt come in until a year or so ago, so if he was already in position before that, he wouldnt have been checked.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:22   #53
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I bet Dante goes about beating up paediatricians.
Only because I hate doctors.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:25   #54
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
just in case anyone hasnt posted a explanation of the disclosure porcediure, here is a summary.

ANYONE working with (or potentially working with) children now (this includes janitors/caretakers etc) has to get at least standard disclosure, which checks if you have any convictions that would make you unsuitable for that type of work
if you are working exclusivly with children (teachers etc) then i believe you have to get enhanced disclosure, which reveals everything about you.
there are a couple of problems with these methods though:
1. Ian Huntley hadnt been charged before, just investigated (correct me if i am wrong, as i am just going on what has been posted, not on actual knowledge) so the standard check (which was all he would have had to get) wouldnt have revealed anything about him
2. the checks didnt come in until a year or so ago, so if he was already in position before that, he wouldnt have been checked.

1. Ian Huntley had been charged before (burgulary).

2. He got his job more than a year ago.

As such the law/rule would have got him on the first but not the second (and it's an "and" system).
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:27   #55
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pretty much yeah, so as he was in post long enough ago, he wouldnt have even been checked

although, i must say, they are meant to be getting around to checking everyone... eventually
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:40   #56
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

THAT'S RIGHT RR BELIEVE IN THE INFALLIBILITY OF "THE SYSTEM"*

* :)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:55   #57
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive just been informed that Maxine Carr can get out of prison in no more than 30 days, provided she doesnt go on a rampage or something like that. shes already served nearly half her sentence, and according to the news she only has to do half, while shes out on some kind of stupid thing for the second half.

Mind you, those 30 days behind bars are going to be the worst days of her life
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:58   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maxine Carr, 26, was given three and a half years for conspiring to pervert the course of justice.

The BBC appears to disagree.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:03   #59
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Whatever amount of time she serves this will stay on her record forever (I think). That's pretty bad punishment already. Especially since all she did was lie.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:03   #60
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah but my point was that shes already served nearly half of that (which the court said thats all shes gotta do) on remand whilst awaiting trial
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:06   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your point being? The thing about being let out half way through for good behaviour is a bit silly in some cases, but she's already spent a long time behind bars, as it were.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:06   #62
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
THAT'S RIGHT RR BELIEVE IN THE INFALLIBILITY OF "THE SYSTEM"

i dont believe in the infallibilit of any system, let alone this one, as i am meant to have had 2 of these checks now, and they havent given me either one, they have just sort of swept them under the carpet, as my bosses all know me, as i have been working for my department on and off since i was 16
i hasten to add, even if i did get the enhanced disclosure, it would reveal nothing as i am a good boy i am