User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:10   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If this thread gets 500 replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
banned for not being grimble

banned for being grimble and pretending to not be grimble
therefore suffering from multiple personality disorder.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:10   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Picking them off, one by one

:Legolas:

At night, when it gets cold, you cry yourself to sleep don't you?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:10   #53
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Banned for pointing out lack of mods on the board.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:11   #54
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Mods can see when people do things like that to the title dude.
de-mod the mods then
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:13   #55
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

are you killing any doods yet?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:14   #56
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

banned for being norwegian
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:15   #57
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

banned for having more than 2000 posts
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:16   #58
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If a thread is close do the posts you made in it still count on your post count?

If a thread is deleted do the posts you made in it still count on your post count?

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:16   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Closed, yes. Deleted, no.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:17   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
If a thread is close do the posts you made in it still count on your post count?

If a thread is deleted do the posts you made in it still count on your post count?

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!
Yes.

Threads can either be deleted and just not appear to standard users, or they get physically removed. Posts in physically removed threads do not count towards your post count, those in normal deleted threads do count.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:18   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes.

Threads can either be deleted and just not appear to standard users, or they get physically removed. Posts in physically removed threads do not count towards your post count, those in normal deleted threads do count.
It's always more interesting to go the whole hog and remove it entirely.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:19   #62
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

yes

yes
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:19   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
At night, when it gets cold, you cry yourself to sleep don't you?
Like a baby who has just had his rusk nicked fella
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:25   #64
roadrunner_0
cynic

banned for not being active enough to get 2000 posts
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:28   #65
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
banned for not being active enough to get 2000 posts
If I had 2000 posts with this account by now, I'd have been banned for spamming
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:28   #66
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
lokken is less active than me :shockhorror:
I'm not into that kind of stuff I'm afraid
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:29   #67
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
If I had 2000 posts with this account by now, I'd have been banned for spamming

true true
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:29   #68
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I would really like to know how to make the smilies menu appear. Thank you all bery mucho
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:31   #69
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

http://pirate.planetarion.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

(Look below the Quick Reply box)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:32   #70
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

This thread is now devoted to stupid questions about the forums that do not deserve their own threads.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:32   #71
roadrunner_0
cynic

you need to go advanced
(which seems a bit power ranger-ish to me
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:34   #72
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:35   #73
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes.

So posting in this thread might be a real waste of time then (if someone deletes it*)?

*like the spiteful bastard they are (whoever they are)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:35   #74
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Posting on this board is a real waste of time Dace.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:36   #75
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

If MM deletes this thread, I might not sleep with him in March when I go to Newcastle.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:37   #76
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble 31
idimmu 18
roadrunner_0 8
JonnyBGood 7
Snurx 6
MrL_JaKiri 4
lokken 3
Bob The Scutter 3
Dead_Meat 2
djbass 2
1-X 2
Dace 2
Leshy 1
Baron Morte 1
Deepflow 1
Work_Child 1
Ragnarak 1
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:37   #77
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Boy did they worked hard in getting smilies.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:37   #78
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Posting on this board is a real waste of time Dace.

But at least you get a little thing to show how much time you've wasted.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:38   #79
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

dont the moderators have to issue a warning or a band to users who are blatently spammming along with the deletion of a thread that has "no purpose"?

if so then GD's is ****ed, because thatll mean pretty much half the users
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:38   #80
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
But at least you get a little thing to show how much time you've wasted.
A little thing?

Like a small dildo?

How many post do I need??!?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:39   #81
roadrunner_0
cynic

ah its good to be in the top 5 for once
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:40   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Beating Man U 2-0 in the Charity Shield :coolio:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:40   #83
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
a thread that has "no purpose"?
This thread has several purposes:

1. It's a discussion thread about the moderation team.
2. It's a discussion thread about hit comedy series "Blossom".
3. It's a thread where you can ask stupid questions about the board that don't deserve their own threads.
4. It gets peoples postcounts up for the time being, making GD seem like a "happening place".
5. It's filled with blueberry goodness.
6. HELLO PAGE THREE!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:40   #84
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:41   #85
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

you bastard, i was waiting for the 100th post so i could go:
HELLO PAGE 3!

heh
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:41   #86
roadrunner_0
cynic

grimble is on the ball today it seems
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:42   #87
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

HELLO PAGE 12

beat you all olo
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:42   #88
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm grabbing the first post on every page, even if it means sitting in my office with my coffee, cigarettes and cd-player instead of doing actual work.

Maybe.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:42   #89
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

well if youre aiming for 500 posts... youve gone a bit too far with page 12..

*slap*
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:43   #90
Dace
so f*cking zen

If this thread gets deleted can i at least keep my post count gained from this thread because all my input has been profoundly useful and nice and such like THANKYOUPLEASE.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:43   #91
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm listening to Adom - Idiot Savant

It's a quality album
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:44   #92
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
If this thread gets deleted can i at least keep my post count gained from this thread because all my input has been profoundly useful and nice and such like THANKYOUPLEASE.
sure thing guy
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:47   #93
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

acropolis 17:33 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
Ashknight 17:45 Viewing Thread
Aviendha 17:36 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
Baron Morte 17:43 Viewing Thread
This american made me laugh...
Bob The Scutter 17:46 Viewing Thread
If this thread gets 500 replies
ChubbyChecker 17:39 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
CoD 17:36 Viewing Index
Planetarion Forums
Dace 17:46 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
Dead_Meat 17:36 Viewing Thread
GD only has 3 mods
derry 17:46 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
flapjack 17:38 Viewing Thread
Teallianror: Warring Empires
Fluffie 17:45 Viewing Thread
Onslaught: The Flight
gzambo 17:44 Viewing Thread
who's left the creators and pa team lately?
Heartless 17:37 Viewing Thread
Recruits
Hewitt 17:39 Modifying Post
Onslaught: The Flight
I'm Not Grimble 17:46 Viewing Thread
If this thread gets 500 replies
idimmu 17:43 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
JC 17:46 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
JonnyBGood 17:46 Viewing Thread
GD only has 3 mods
KaneED 17:31 Viewing Thread
Future II (by Keif ) ?
KoeN 17:45 Viewing Thread
lantadors evil twin 17:45 Viewing Thread
Litigation And The American Weakling
LHC 17:46 Viewing Thread
Ian Huntey is found guilty
Masterplan 17:37 Viewing Thread
TPE? Legion? rd2 vets?
Mit 17:40 Viewing Forum
Planetarion Discussions
Mong 17:40 Viewing Thread
MrL_JaKiri 17:46 Viewing Thread
so anyway, i got stopped by a traffic warden the other day
paolo 17:31 Viewing Index
Planetarion Forums
Phil^ 17:31 Viewing Index
Planetarion Forums
Proteus 17:45 Viewing Thread
Itt
Ragnarak 17:44 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
randal 17:42 Viewing Forum
Planetarion Discussions
RealJames 17:41 Viewing Thread
An Example to Follow
Rids 17:45 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
roadrunner_0 17:44 Viewing Thread
GD only has 3 mods
Shakky 17:44 Viewing Forum
Alliance Discussions
SpaceLegend 17:46 Viewing Thread
Constructions / Research
Spearhead 17:46 Viewing Thread
A tale of woe and despair...
Steel Fist 17:46 Viewing Forum
General Discussions
Structural Integrity 17:39 Viewing Thread
General Discussion
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:47   #94
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks Grimble you're the best!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:48   #95
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

hrea
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:50   #96
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Hollywood never looked so good
people made of plastic with tongues made of wood
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:52   #97
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I dont think its correct to push your luck with the admions
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:53   #98
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Push what luck with who in the what now?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:53   #99
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The admins are inactive. It's the mods you worry about, and I don't think Grimble/I'm Grimble/I'm Not Grimble etc cares much for bans.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:54   #100
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I care about bans.

None of my previous ones were justified.