User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:09   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Anyone want a game of scissors/paper/stone?

I'll start.

Paper.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:10   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Anyone want a game of scissors/paper/stone?

scissors.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:11   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok, thats 1-0 to you. Best of three?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:14   #4
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

I think we've got a connendrum ®
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:15   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

ok best of three.

stone.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:18   #6
Nodrog

i'm going to go with paper again, i hope i win this time :) :) :) :)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:21   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

aw shit.

well that was luck.

this time you perish against paper!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:22   #8
Nodrog

paper again
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:23   #9
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I see a pattern here

oh wait, that was the other thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:24   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'll play you

I'll go with stone
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:25   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

ehhhh...my paper won.
(2-1 me w00t)

stones?

20 stones on the table. you can pick up anywhere from 1-4, take turns, person who getsthelaststonewinsGO!

PS: Ithink Grimble just tied Flavius in a real PRS mathcup (i.e., without knowing the opponents move)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:37   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
17 stones left
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:41   #13
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

Rock?!?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:42   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm thinking of a number.

Someone guess it.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:43   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble

Someone guess it.
Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:45   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
No
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:46   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble

Someone guess it.
Quote:
rats i lost

yeah
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:47   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
you won
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:51   #19
Nodrog

according to the pen and paper in front of me, the person who starts always loses
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:52   #20
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

U R SMART Nod
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:54   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
new one, you start
a much more nuanced version of stones works like this:

multiple piles of stones, and you can take as many from any one pile as you want.

Piles:

K?

I take 6 from pile one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
according to the pen and paper in front of me, the person who starts always loses
only if you start with a multiple of five stones. which is statistically unlikely, and therefore insignificant.

fook i've got to go.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 02:18   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The pile game is easy. All you have to do is take entire piles until there is 2 piles left, then ensure there are equal numbers in each.
Closed Thread