User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:52   #1
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Newcastle here I come

Newcastle - Vålerenga

UEFA Cup 3rd round, return leg. March 3rd 2004

Quote:
Vål'enga
Du er min religion
En av en million
Stolt gammal tradisjon
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:53   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newcastle here I come

you want to meet up before the game for a drink?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:53   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

i bet 90% f people cant read that, its supposed to be in English
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:53   #4
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

Vålerenga will crush Newcastle like a little bug.

og jeg heier ikke engang på enga!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:53   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey dude
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:57   #6
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you want to meet up before the game for a drink?
If I head over, sure.

I'm waiting to see how much the trip will cost me.

I went over with Vålerenga a few years ago to play Chelsea and had a blast, so I'll very probably go this time too, **** the costs.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:02   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Newcastle here I come

If you're coming here then you can sex0r me up and down.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:03   #8
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Bonus!
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:07   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golin
og jeg heier ikke engang på enga!
I don't know what that means, but Vålerenga are going to lose!
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:09   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

We never lose, except for a few mishaps that just about got us relegated this year
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:20   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im looking forward to a Shearer hat-trick.

Vale-who?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:28   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Shea-who?

Oh that old cheating ****? He'll probably go off after two minutes complaining about players actually elbowing him back, the ****ing muppet.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:30   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this CM0304 game, it's 2007 and shearer is still playing.

He has a pace of 1.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:36   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How come he hasnt deteriorated after all that time?

Some team ive barely heard of before for us, Silice or Vilice or something. They are from the Czech Republic though so they might be ok

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:37   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hay Grimble you can stop in my flat and we can sex0r all night long and piss off everybody else in the flat becasue they won't be getting any.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:48   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
hay Grimble you can stop in my flat and we can sex0r all night long and piss off everybody else in the flat becasue they won't be getting any.
Can we make chips and steal some vinegar?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:49   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Can we make chips and steal some vinegar?
Let's do it.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:50   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Sure, we can do it. But can we steal some vinegar too? Doing it a lot can make you hungry friend.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:51   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Sure, we can do it. But can we steal some vinegar too? Doing it a lot can make you hungry friend.
I meant stealing the vinegar. We are the vinegar thieves.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:52   #20
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I meant stealing the vinegar. We are the vinegar thieves.
I'm not used to yours posts not containing some sexual reference