User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 13:49   #51
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
he was reacting to me being a nosey bint
I was right!
I was right!!!

Doesn't happen very often
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:15   #52
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

Quote:
it was me = overreacting
if you were wondering
(just in case you didnt guess i am a teeny bit insecure)

he was reacting to me being a nosey bint and didnt want to discuss something of a sensitive nature on the telephone and forgot for a moment that i freak out about things like that

m
xx

You are a sh*t girlfriend. I'm suprised you get anyone even close.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:22   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester

Considering the fact you're a shit human being I think you should notice the fact you look like a kettle.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:24   #54
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Ahh, bless.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:30   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ahh, bless.

o rly
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:00   #56
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Considering the fact you're a shit human being I think you should notice the fact you look like a kettle.
You're a shit mod
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:01   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
You're a shit mod
He's not a mod, he's an admin, and he is not shit because admins can't be as it's against nature and against god and physics and the universe would fall down if they were.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:02   #58
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He's not a mod, he's an admin, and he is not shit because admins can't be as it's against nature and against god and physics and the universe would fall down if they were.
JJ

Karm
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:04   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You're a shit mod

Yeah well that's just your opinion dood.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:06   #60
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Yeah well that's just your opinion dood.
This agression will not stand .. man.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:08   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
This agression will not stand .. man.
go back to sweden.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:09   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

Quote:
go back to sweden.
That's what they said to Goering.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:10   #63
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
go back to sweden.
Shut The **** Up Jonny
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:11   #64
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

In referance to my mod thread:

****ing Facist
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:14   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

Too lazy to move thread to reply eh? I can sympathise with that, now whenever I want to delete a thread I close the entire forums instead.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:16   #66
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I can't reply to closed threads.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:16   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
In referance to my mod thread:

****ing Facist
Shut the **** up.

-Interlude-

Raise high the flag, The ranks are closed and tight, Storm Troopers march,
With firm and steady step. Souls of the comrades Shot by Reds and Countermight
Are in our ranks And march along in step.

Open the road Just for the brown battalion. Let's clear the way
For the storm trooperman. In hope, to the swastika Raised are eyes of millions,
Dawn breaks for Freedom And bread for all man.

This is the final Bugle call to arms. Already we are set Prepared to fight.
Soon Hitler's flags will wave O'er every single street.
Enslavement ends when soon we set things right.

-We now return you to your feature threadentation-

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Nov 2003 at 16:25.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:18   #68
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Open the road Just for the brown battalion. Let's clear the way
For the storm trooperman.
Is this about anal sex?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:19   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I can't reply to closed threads.

You should be grateful someone cares enough to do any work around here. I just sit here smiling broadly* every time someone mentions my name in a thread.

*masturbating frantically
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:19   #70
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

?

other than a quiet (i never moaned or cried or anything at him) panic about why he doesnt tell me his every move over the telephone

i think i am a pretty good gf
fun, clever, devoted, thin, pretty and kinky

ok i am a bit odd (ffs i am here for a start)
but apart from disliking most people i am quite nice
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:20   #71
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
masturbating frantically
It's like we're twins.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:20   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Is this about anal sex?
Quite possibly.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:26   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It's like we're twins.

hvaign diffciutly tpying wtih lfet hnad
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:27   #74
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Clearly you lack experience, I typed this with one hand in less than five seconds.

edit: six
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:31   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Clearly you lack experience, I typed this with one hand in less than five seconds.

edit: six

It was hard because my erection kept hitting my hand and knocking it into the wrong keys
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:32   #76
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

You should try sitting at another angle.

It's done wonders for me.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:34   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You should try sitting at another angle.

It's done wonders for me.

Don't you have a secretary to do this for you? I mean what the hell is the point of working if you don't have a secretary who gives good head.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:37   #78
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I have an assistant

He gives good head.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:39   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I have an assistant

He gives good head.

You're dude
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:40   #80
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
You're dude
Please bring back the old smiley

This one looks horrible, doesn't match the others and doesn't look ****ing confused
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:45   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Please bring back the old smiley

This one looks horrible, doesn't match the others and doesn't look ****ing confused
I thought that was what made it great though. Although I do admit that looks more like an :ivejustgotit: smiley than a smiley. I'll have a word* with the management.

*no i won't, that's a horrible lie.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:46   #82
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Screw management, just replace it you tard
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:47   #83
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

maybe because it is really not of your bussiness?

the reason most relationships fail is because people tend to go the "siamese twins" paradigm of relationship.
This is the worst thing for a relationship

personally i think it sucks
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:49   #84
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
maybe because it is really not of your bussiness?
We've been over this, she knows it, she refuse to change even tho she's aware what she's doing and that he won't stand for it for long. It's a mental illness.
</dick mode>
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:05   #85
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
We've been over this, she knows it, she refuse to change even tho she's aware what she's doing and that he won't stand for it for long. It's a mental illness.
</dick mode>
i am a girl

i am insecure

i got over it
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:08   #86
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i am a girl

i am insecure

i got over it
Until next time.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:08   #87
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey madi, you ok at the moment?