User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 19:14   #201
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's not like there's been mass alliance hopping since then.
Since PT 500:
  • 76 planets joined an alliance
  • 56 planets left an alliance (16 of these were deleted/reset/...)

Obviously there will be some overlap in these two counts.. i.e. a planet leaving alliance A and joining alliance B is counted in both.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 20:56   #202
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did I just get out-data'd?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 23:34   #203
winY
<SugerDaddy> WWpal

winY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The stats i posted is from ingame.
I expect p3n/ult/bf to be good at gal def.
Ult for sure had very good gal m8s.
the same story over and over.. what ever alliance your with..same story over and over
winY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 23:48   #204
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winY View Post
the same story over and over.. what ever alliance your with..same story over and over
Im in bows? O_o

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 00:17   #205
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Im in bows? O_o
hes saying its always the same from you, no matter what alliance you get accepted into.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 10:53   #206
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

lol@all this emoing
"you waved us at tick xxx with xxx incoming fleets" and emo reactions like "thats why we hit you now till the very last tick and also the next xx rounds onwards"

get a grip everyone, this is a war game, you grow by roiding (and xp whoring) others!!! (SPOILER)

and from a BC´s or any other military persons view its ofc easier to strike an opponent that is under heavy fire <super secret hint> or wounded (morally e.g.)
so there is following options:
1) you find xxx other alliances to strike your opponent with
or you grow some balls and
2) throw everything at them you have, and only at them ("ohhh you ptargeted us *crybaby*)
There is a third option, but i dont wanna spoil it all.

usually the reaction by a lot of "crybaby" alliances is
"ahhhhhh you ptargeting us, but why did you do this...ohhh....the world is so bad.....ahhhhh.....we want revenge and will destroy you from now on....until all times...."
and in the following a lot of crashing is followed by a lot of rank dropping
then after 1k ticks they settle on rank7 or 8 moaning at the winning (or 2nd and 3rd) ally for beeing mean at tick xxx and ptargeting.
And ofc the round after, they limit their own politics because of this grudge.

I am not saying dont retal on hostilities, i am just saying do it at the right time with the right intention. And do it if your alliance can 1) win it and is able to take some hits and 2) profit from it - whatever your goals may be.

But this grudge holding politics will get you no where near achieving your alliances goals (if you have these).
Ofc if you just play to moan and bitch on forums, keep it going as it is, your good at it.

cheers

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 11:10   #207
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Im in bows? O_o
Are you really that retarded?
It all makes sense then.
Unread 7 Dec 2014, 10:48   #208
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Thank you M0RPH3US, I was about to post something similar, but you saved me the trouble. A lot of times during the round, we hit something we felt we'd benefit from, I'm sure a lot of others did so too, even if it meant that we wouldn't be hitting our "top hostiles" or our "top contenders". This of course hurt some feelings, because feelings are important you know, this is a game after all.

For once I felt the incomings statistics to be "fair", #1 ally had the most incs, #2 the second most etc., this should please BB as well, as this clearly means they were worth their ranks. Or were they not? (in the light of stats only).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote