User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 14:13   #51
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Morden, it was a suicide.

sure we could ahve been clever, sure we could have been organised, we could have had 8 7 6 and 5 eta's lined up for the planets, we thought about it, we asked ourselves, is this worth it?

and we decided, no it's not, lets just do what we do every round. Suicide on the biggest planet we can find as close to the last tick as possible and then logout from the planet and set up for the next round. given some of the grit you've seen from alliances like Oly who just didn't quit the whole round even after all the **** that got dumped on them from a great height with the blocking this round, how you can sit there and say "oh you're all so inferior" is behond me. End of round suicides are a joke, they're not serious, what's funny is the amount of care and attention going into the eclipse planets at the moment, even though as we can clearly see, game = over.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 14:25   #52
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Him > you Dreadnought you arrogant twat.

what do you mean?
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:55   #53
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Legator - I'm ND for 9.5, hardly left for greener lands.

it was hardly an organised attack too btw, I decided to suicide, starbreeze pm'd me asking if I had a target, I said no and we decided to hit Germania, and then I was screaming in gal chan, dragon chan and ND chan and starbreeze got (a lot) more people and the suicide was born.

congrats on winning the round Eclipse, shame no-one gave you a fight
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:39   #54
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

congrats on winning the round Eclipse, shame no-one gave you a fight
A shame they didn't dare pick another fight.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:14   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
A shame they didn't dare pick another fight.
With ToT?

I'll assume this and then laugh in your face. There are only so many wars an alliance can fight effectively in a round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:03   #56
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
To Morden:

yes i am very well aware that had i had actually organized this i could have damaged germania...however, i had no intention of dropping M&S out of second....their a nice bunch of ppl (asides from hicks who is rather sour )...although if ely had helped...ie not sent their ships to dread....i do believe we would have seen a much better battle

once again if u had read...this was me, asking ppl who no longer cared about their fleets if they wanted to have a bit of fun for the end of rd 9. For a peon, this wasn't too bad for an hours worth of work.

and finally....get it through ur head that this was not a wp attack...wp was at dreadn00b

cheers
starbreeze
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:07   #57
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Oi ! I apologised to you on my other thread I was drunk at the time.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:47   #58
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
oi SB, it was 2 pe0ns although you did the most ofc.
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:00   #59
starbreeze

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Oi ! I apologised to you on my other thread I was drunk at the time.
apology accepted

ur fluffeh too
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:07   #60
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Good good
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:35   #61
ruxu
In search of Cliffs

ruxu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Pring
It's all in good fun I know... but I thought the tradition was to lemming run to the #1 gal or #1 planet? Or has it now switch to who you hate most? If so I have to agree that Dread would be on my shortlist
The traditional lemmingruns are done to the #1 cnut of the round. We would've runned at TheRat (as he showed true twat'ness in his forum posts), but him being such a small target and easily 'overrun', we knew we'd have ships heading back from that cliffjump. So we picked another cnut. And we're happy about our choice, all brave lemmingpilots died, as was meant to.

hirr has tradition of lemmingrunning, and it warms my heart that other alliances/players are picking up the tradition aswell. Traditional lemmingrun is where you don't bring your parachutes with you, ie no recalling. That's the final way of making statement. Tactics of course change according how out'played' we've been during the round. And as we all know rnd9 was indeed one of the most boring round, it's no surprise no lemming had real ambition for keeping their (low) scores and fleets.

But enough rambling, catch me in irc if you want to know more about _real_ lemmingruns

Ruxu, retiring General of Lemminghordes
Unread 19 May 2003, 09:07   #62
starbreeze

oohh...teach me great lemming god

btw...where was hirr this rd