User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 27 Nov 2012, 20:58   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Magma Round 50

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Fellow PA Players

Yes thats right im sure most of you by now probably see a recruitment thread and see my name attached to it and think 'oh god no' but this is very different.

As you can see by the name Magma is returing to PA. Now some of you will recognise this name and others wont have a clue so im going to give a brief history lesson. Magma was a jr wing which was of course created to stick new recruits of the ROCK alliance. It took over ROCKjr due to obvious confusion with names. Magma in its time had its own tag, its own HC team and officers to give the new recruits wishing to play within the main ROCK tag a home to prove themselves and allow the ROCK HC team time to see what they can offer. Magma goes back as far as 2003 so yes we are that old

During this though Magma had some fantastic players grow up through its ranks and had some of ROCKs top members. And now Magma will rise again.

In Round 50 some of the origonal HC of Magma will come togther again to bring Magma back as its own tag to stand on it own 2 feet. We wont have anything to do with the ROCK tag nor will be recruiting for them, we will be playing as our own alliance. Our own tools, our own HC and officer command and more importantly we will have fun like the good old days

I know its of course very early to post this but we thought we might as well get the ball rolling now. All old Magma members are welcome to come apply and any new members wishing to join can also find us in #magma

I wont bore you as to what we can offer you but we can offer this:

- An experienced HC team
- Tools (like every other alliance)
- Lots of fun and games
- Give our enemies hell

So sounds good to you? Stop by #magma and speak to an op we will look forward to seeing you

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:20   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Magma Round 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Magma was a jr wing which was of course created to stick new recruits of the ROCK alliance.
the rockJr wing was one of the requirements imposed on rock by xanadu for rd 6, we were allied to TFD when rd 5 ended and to bring rock along in rd 6 on the xeta side we were asked to restructure rocks setup , can't remember who got the job of running rockjr in rd 6 it might have been judder or TDO but I was running Rocks bc under thufir .
rd 7 ugleb asked me to help out with it a bit

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:23   #3
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
the rockJr wing was one of the requirements imposed on rock by xanadu for rd 6, we were allied to TFD when rd 5 ended and to bring rock along in rd 6 on the xeta side we were asked to restructure rocks setup , can't remember who got the job of running rockjr in rd 6 it might have been judder or TDO but I was running Rocks bc under thufir .
rd 7 ugleb asked me to help out with it a bit
I know i ofc joined rockjr ad eventually ended up HCing it with Thely and Foxy (much further on) when the flying foxes took on the Assassins was fun times. Then the name Magma was brought in

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:42   #4
Althalus
Persistently Bored

Althalus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
can't remember who got the job of running rockjr in rd 6
I remember Acid ran it for a while, then it was handed over to me (who made the mistake of recruiting Assassin and then promoting him in order to try to get the ROCKjr wing having it's own integrated HC team rather than having to rely on ROCK's officers, also helped see who had officer qualities without having them mess up the main tag ).

I also helped out in Magma later and helped HC it as I found it more fun than the main "stuffy" ROCK in later rounds, helped by the fact that Magma members always wanted to show they were better than the main alliance (and some of them actually were! )

Somehow Assassin has managed to drag me back online to help out with this, I keep telling him that it would be a bad idea but you know what he's like

So here we are, a blast from the past. Like a volcano explosion, throwing the ROCK's aside and just leaving the liquid hot MAGMA that moves with determination, unstoppable and destroyer of everything that stands in its way!
No fluffy warm creatures were maimed dismembered tortured deplumed discarded deflowered dropped twisted wrung Outextended respliced broken humiliated irradiated browbeaten pickled deluded duped detained mishandled desiccated bronzed belittled coddled expelled deported imbibed elected marginalized placated misrepresented overworked underpaid underappreciated overly petted genetically altered or cloned during the making of this post except of course for Bunny and Bear
Nuff Said
Althalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 00:59   #5
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Don't know if this will scare off a few old faces but I have been conned by the double ass to come out of a much loved retirement for this anniversary round.

Here's to a fun round of mock the Assman ;-)

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 23:01   #6
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Ill post this on the legion site and maybe email a few people again for you.. might get you some interest and old gits again. Otherwise good luck assman my padawan

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote