User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:03   #1
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about
NoS and Round 15

This is probably one of the hardest things I have EVER had to do.

Some of you will see this as good new, some will see it as bad news. To me, it actually brings a tear or 2 to the eyes. Those of you that actually know me, will know that's a true statement.

After a lot of thought and discussion, it is my sad duty to annouce that NoS will not take part in round 15 of Planetarion.

I could rant about the direction the game has taken, etc etc, but at the end of the day it comes down to the game no longer being worth the time it takes to run an alliance properly so that the members get the enjoyment they deserve.

Perhaps in the future, the game will change direction and we will come out of the shadows once more and still hide anyway. Remember."We Do Not Exist".

The number of people I would need to mention for their input and efforts to NoS over the many years we have been together are far too many. They all know who they are. But the current HC of Heru, Cin, Chimpie and Borg have been a godsend to me and to NoS in general. The members both past and present have always held their heads high, and with just cause. A few that do need a special mention tho besides the above are p0ma, archi, tink, chinese, xalibur, aria and wipeout. p0ma was like a brother to me.

Over the years we have been put down for the way we have played the game, but at the end of the day. WE DON'T CARE what anybody else thought or thinks of us. We did our own thing, the way we needed to, for the benefit of our members.

To all those people still going into round 15, we wish you well and hope you enjoy the game.

To the EX-members of NoS, I say a hearty thank you for the time you gave NoS and the fun you brought into my life and that of other members.

To the loyal members of NoS currently, I know you will find homes elsewhere and I hope that they are at least partially as loving an atmosphere as with NoS.

I refuse to say NoS is no more. I just can't bring myself to do so. I will just say, we are having a rest and will return when the time is right for us.

The last thing I ask is please don't turn this thread into a bashing session or flaming. I know I am not loved by many people and actually hated by some, but it's not needed and to be honest, I don't care what anyone thinks of me personally, but NoS.... love it or hate it doesn't deserve it.

Last edited by Dingo; 24 Oct 2005 at 08:38.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:25   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Nos and Round 15

Like the man said, this brings a couple tears to the eyes. I've been with NoS for 8 rounds now and i cant believe all the good things i've experienced along the way. Great friends first of all, and great experiences through the game itself. I will never play with another alliance, since nothing can compete with the heart and soul that defines NoS.

I would like to thank everyone i've gotten to know througout the rounds, especially Dingo, Heru, Cin, god2 and Borg for giving me a shot as a HC. I'd also like to thank Xandria and Archi for having faith in me upon my return to pa and NoS in r10. Mostly i'd like to thank every member thats bled and sacrificed themself for NoS over the years, you are the ones that were the community i've become to love so much. Nadar, Auro, p0ma, nooboo, kretin, etc etc So many names i dont have time to mention, you all know who you are, love you all.

Like Dingo said, we dont care if you all dont like us, we know that we've enjoyed ourselves and thats what matters in the end. Now i'm gonna go wipe my tears, excuse me.

- We Do Not Exist -

signing out for now
-Chimpie
So incredibly proud to have been a member and an officer of NoS for more than 8 rounds.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:33   #3
Red Mage

As NoS being my 1st ever alliance, seeing it not take part in part in the game is truly heart wrenching. This was my 1st portal into the world of PA and lots of very memorable experiences have come from NoS and its members.

Thanks again NoS, hope to see your return sooner rather than later
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:36   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This is really sad. NoS was like a home to me when I returned to PA.

I rejoined PA, and knew noone but one player. He introduced me to NoS, this was at the start of round 12. I had an absolute stormer there in both round 12 and 13 and will never forget thoose two rounds. I learned everything was worth knowing about PA from you guys and I will never forget that. NoS was a place of both extreme fun, but also dedication and sacrifice, and I will always remember and hold thoose moments alive.
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:40   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

All I can say is you should come back for round 16, in fact everyone should, round 16 will be something special.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:42   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't have words for how sad I feel right now. NoS has been the most loveable alliance I've ever been in. If it wasn't for NoS I would not have been playing the last 9 rounds and I can just thank you a lot for all the great years I've had with you. I've never before made so many friends over a game before as I have with NoS in Planetarion, the number is uncountable high. The command of NoS has always been dedicated and willing to put all their time into the alliance. I remember the round when Borg was sitting up all day and night calling around to get NoSsers up and send defense, and when Aurorite was bored or drunk, he just gave me a call to make sure I knew a girl had chewed his tit.

Maybe, one day when we return, I might, and probably will, play again

Anyway, I'm proud to have served a great command and played with the most dedicated and funny people Everyone of you taught me how to play and how to become a member of the great family NoS is, thank you!

/me pops a beer. Cheers for all the great years, NoS! o/
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:49   #7
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

i cant believe it tbh i had been playing for NoS 13 rounds, have not jumped never to other alliance , since r5 till last round i had been officer , 4-5 years doing def calls , making attacks , i just cant believe it.

im not able to said a single more word

/me is shocked
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 15:10   #8
freestyler

freestyler is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure u lot will be back again, ashame NoS won't be around for R15 to NAP/Allie or to roid

- Freestyler
BC Newdawn, Soaring where angels fear to fly.
freestyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 15:28   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is how you disband an alliance ladies and gents.

Best of luck NoS in whatever you are getting on with.

I can understand how Dingo feels, going back to the gut wrenching decision i made with BlueTuba.
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 15:33   #10
Ephimera

Ephimera is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a sad day indeed...

NoS took me in and looked after me when my old alli disbanded for the first half of r14, and i'll never forget that. In the relatively short space of time that i was with you guys for I made friends with some of the most caring and craziest people i know If it was easy for me to get attached to you guys after only half a round and feel saddened by you disbanding, i can only imagine what the rest of you must be going through

Whether or not you were liked by the general masses is irrelevant right now, i know that you'll be missed. I hope to see you guys back among the alli list one day soon

Thx for the good times
Ephimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 15:36   #11
Sunni
NoS pe0n

Sunni is an unknown quantity at this point

nooooooooooooo :'(
i dont wanna have to find a new home !!!
^ that was my original mesage in pure disbelief and shock, but I thought I'd expand it.

you guys taught me how to play and are all just so nice, I really am in shock because I just returned today to see about next round. And now I see I have 4 days to find an alliance that probably wont have all the faces I have grown to love. I really will miss you all.

As SOON as you're back i demand an email !
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 15:38   #12
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to see NoS disbanding, another one of those great PA alliances dissappearing
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 16:50   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

really bad news even if i never liked nos - an alliance with history leaves the game :/

sad to see an alliances like nos leaving the game but it just reflects the state of pa i guess it will be again less players and this time its not a "summer"-round- sad as it is. i wonder if there will be enough alliances to flll up the top ten.

good luck to all nosser´s :-)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 17:29   #14
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

nooooo

this is a day i though i would never see come. You guys were the best friends and allies for a long damn time. U must come back to fight again

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 17:47   #15
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Sux, NoS was always at least competitive.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 18:25   #16
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

another Oldschool alliance gone

I was shocked too! Didn't expected that....

It was a big pleasure to fight with you guys on the battlefield, to make some things clear!

Hoping to see you back in Round 16!!

Strength and Honour!

Greetz.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 19:29   #17
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

I really don't know what to say... NoS has been my only serious alliance, and now it's gone :'(
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 19:48   #18
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I feel bad for leaving after spending 9 rounds in nos and I can't help thinking its partially my fault.. You're a class act dingo, and along with Heru, I would never think for a minute that nos is gone for ever.

Illuminati by heart.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 20:02   #19
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

another ally in trouble, lets hope NoS comes back soon. sad to see another competetive ally leave the game
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 20:10   #20
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

What keg said.
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 20:13   #21
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

What everyone said, however much stick NoS got on here, they will be sorely missed, but I imagine the majority of you guys will stay on in different alliances - at least I hope so.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 20:17   #22
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh* will miss seeing you guys on the lists, always was fun to look back and see how ol' NoS was doing. Hope to see you again soon.
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 21:53   #23
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Sad to see this, when I was a VsN BC i had the best time with our little war with NoS. Good Luck and I hope you make it back.
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 22:31   #24
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthor
Sad to see this, when I was a VsN BC i had the best time with our little war with NoS. Good Luck and I hope you make it back.
that was perhaps my favourite war while in NoS, good times, hopefully thoose wars can return in round 16

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:19   #25
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Sad to see NoS go, an old alliance with a respectable history behind em. Gl to the members finding new homes.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 02:27   #26
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm gonna miss all the irc sex0r conversations over the def bots Something about heru, oranges, decapitated sausages and fish.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 02:33   #27
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

btw isn't it NoS? tsk tsk tsk

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 05:06   #28
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

Sad to see NoS disband as i was a nosser for most of my pa career, hope ya return some day.
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 08:42   #29
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

damn it. sorry to see you leaving.
for some that can't find a home come see lch
Good Luck to all and hope to see you return maybe for 16
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 09:13   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

The end of NoS (for now) doesn't mean the end of the PA carreer of many NoS members. I'm sure they'll find suitable homes in other alliances and will keep the NoS spirit alive, knowing very well that NoS might one day return to PA again.

Disbanding is NEVER a fun decision, so I can understand the feelings of those pple involved.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 09:19   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

GG NoS. You've been around for a long time, and have been part of the ups and downs of PA. Cya around

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 09:20   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

come back whenever you can and i do hope not all the players will quit easier to come back for you lot if players actually keep playing :P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 09:24   #33
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
that was perhaps my favourite war while in NoS, good times, hopefully thoose wars can return in round 16

Advertising. Banned.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 13:10   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tata
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 18:24   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

sad to see you miss rd 15
come back soon

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 19:06   #36
ScottishRebel
TroubleMaker

ScottishRebel is an unknown quantity at this point

:O I really should pay more attention on IRC
This is not good news have been with NoS since RX and it has been a great alliance full of great people to play with and there will be something special missing from the next round i think.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 21:09   #37
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

I hope to see NoS ever again in the future. GL for finding new h0mes for all NoSsers

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 03:48   #38
Varangian
Proscribed Citizen 3141

Varangian is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Nos and Round 15

For me NoS made the game worth while.
Planetarion itself has gone down hill since the heady days of 2000,
and I dont think its really worth the trouble without a fine alliance.
I just can't stand the idea that i'll be reduced to playing that raggedy assed PIA!
Good Hunting , everybody.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:54   #39
The Real Arfy

The game has actually improved, the playerbase has declined, and most people that currently play would probably also do it solo. I think people only played before because of the people, not because it was fun.

If you have tried it, sorry to hear you didn't like it. If you haven't, seriously, try it now.

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 18:16   #40
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

This is a really sad day. I've been wanting the opportunity to smash NOS into the ground, and it looks like I am not going to get it.

I can't say I am surprised to see this, NoS has had some good times and has shown some real quality at times, but it has seemed to wither away a bit the last few rounds. Some things are better put to rest instead of fizzling away to nothing.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 19:00   #41
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

No more naked oral sex
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 19:15   #42
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal

All I can say is you should come back for round 16, in fact everyone should, round 16 will be something special.
When are we finally going to know what the big deal with r16 is?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 20:19   #43
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick James
When are we finally going to know what the big deal with r16 is?
In the next CH

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:13   #44
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

anyone got link to that video clip chinese made back in the early rounds of NoS?

sipping on wine and ranting about their battle against TheLegion animals.

quality piece of pa/nos history
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:41   #45
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

indeed.. I think the correct term is 'slurping' on red wine \o/

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 01:55   #46
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
In the next CH
/me is apprehensive
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 06:51   #47
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
anyone got link to that video clip chinese made back in the early rounds of NoS?

sipping on wine and ranting about their battle against TheLegion animals.

quality piece of pa/nos history
Got it right on my HD . I watch it every once in a while if im bored or need to be reminded of the basic outline of a fun alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k
Xy]indeed.. I think the correct term is 'slurping' on red wine \o/
I didn't hear him slurp, just the refreshing smile at the end of each sip
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 09:13   #48
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I think I speak for all of hirr when I say we had a blast working with you lot in R10.

Best of luck to all of you, and a shame to see you go.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 10:13   #49
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Humm... finally ! nah j/k

It will be sad to see NoS go, because I have enjoyed trying to take down nos myself every round I have played. So, umm... Good Luck to all the NoS'ers and may your alliance rise from the ashes and see the sunlight once more!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 23:37   #50
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Best wishes for NoS from ToT.
I know that leaving PA is an hard decission. But leaving a game doesnt mean disbanding a community. A long existing close community, and Iam very sure NoS is one of that kind, will also survive after leaving a game. Whatever your plans for the future are, the ToT community sends best wishes to NoS. We also found new homes in other games and we still have a lot of community members who didnt play any games for more than 2 years with ToT.
Wish you all the best.

Greetz Bomber
ToT HC
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote