User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:42   #1
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
why is SS banned??

u c, i cant type **********, why???

i just wanted to type www.**********.net, but it banned the part of **********.

i gues u ppl wont c it now eather, why??

star-sphere better? u know the game SS (for ppl who know).

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:44   #2
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Re: why is SS banned??

sorry i have to reply, i forgot the subscription thingie

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:26   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Advertising other PA-style games is banned on the forums. A bit like you wouldn't be allowed walk into McDonalds with a giant sign saying "I love Burger King".
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:43   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We used to have a problem on the forums of people registering accounts for the purpose of advertising other games that are similar to PA. To solve the problem, we censored the words.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:32   #5
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

An alternative suggestion for a reason might be because SS is crap.

edit: Interesting that 'crap' isn't censored.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB

Last edited by RealJames; 23 Dec 2003 at 16:32. Reason: funny
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:40   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
edit: Interesting that 'crap' isn't censored.
Last time i checked it wasnt an online game that competes with PA .
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:59   #7
eSc0

eSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really nice

just like another game thats censored although its been down for over a year :lol:
merry xmas though
eSc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:19   #8
TheACE
Heroes For Life

thx for the reply's, i hope i learnd somethin

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:22   #9
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A bit like you wouldn't be allowed walk into McDonalds with a giant sign saying "I love Burger King".
Thats probably wrong.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:56   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogle
Thats probably wrong.

Okay then, we're smarter than a multinational billion dollar company. Jeez, some people.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:40   #11
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
thx for the reply's, i hope i learnd somethin
only you can judge that..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 17:28   #12
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:38   #13
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

rr is better.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:27   #14
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
rr is better.
:reindeer:

I would have thought its quite obvious why it was banned. Its to stop people with the mental age of 5 spamming 'PA is crap, go play SS' style threads. Tis just a shame it negates using it in any normal discussion too.

Last edited by Raging.Retard; 24 Dec 2003 at 22:33.
Raging.Retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:40   #15
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

in the rules it says not to mention other games, this just keeps u from saying what u can't say

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:09   #16
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

who cares...if you want to have a discussion about ss do it on there web space, this forum is for discussing planetarion.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:14   #17
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

god forbid we use ss as a comparison, and draw ideas from sources other than pa team's heads.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:23   #18
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

you dont need to say ss to say well i know another game that did this, or i think that this would be a good idea because i saw another game where this worked out perfectly. You dont need the name. Ever heard of a pronoun.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 14:07   #19
TheACE
Heroes For Life

i didnt say i liked SS, i only wanted to tell in an other thread a guy that if he didnt like PA with all it's powerful allinaces he should go and play SS.

i thought that it would be better then to tell him to F*ck himself

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 17:02   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not hard to get round the censor ffs.
if you really want to say it.
The worst that will happen is the post will be editted by a mod...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 17:37   #21
Hecate

Hecate is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, I can write it easy without the censors jumping in: SchutzStaffel
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote