User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 03:56   #1
Kuno

Kuno is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone here remember [LOST]?

Ah, the good old days. The times when you would set your alarm clock for 4:30 just so you could wake up and launch an attack. Of course, I haven't played in about three years so this still could be the norm, but lets pretend the game ceased to exist when I stopped playing.

Anyways, I was a proud member of LOST and I was just wondering if anyone who was also a member is still around. I remember Marbles, but everyone else slips my mind. If he or anyone else is around, please reply to this thread and give me an update on how you guys are doing. If not, lets just turn this into a round 2 was totally the best round ever thread. Either way I'm happy.
Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 04:56   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does anyone here remember [LOST]?

i was never a memebr but i remember attacking once with my gal mate on a LOST attack in round 3. cost me my entire fleet except 123 ghosts (yes i know it's weird to remember the number - i just do, ok?). i was not impressed
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 05:13   #3
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, ppl still get up to launch, yes I remember LOST, but I only remember them as easy targets with bad fleets
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ğragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 05:24   #4
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Actually I just thought of LOST today when STEL came up.

I found Marbles last round, I think it was in Dark Galaxy. I was surprised to see LOST over there when I peeked at their forums.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 05:36   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ye i remember lost ofc i believe dreams and marbles got married \o/
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 06:33   #6
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Marbles was playing a pa clone a few months back. He isnt anymroe tho...

Last edited by Treveler; 13 Dec 2004 at 12:11.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 08:02   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I was in the LOST wing called KFBS.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 13:27   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my galaxy got hammered by LOST

then everyone who hit me was annhiliated by some 'friends' i had in various other larger alliances.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 16:13   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

i remeber LOST for sure

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 16:33   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yes I do, I remember my galaxy getting massively attacked by LOST during round 3 as a counter action for targetting one of their planets, we got covered in no time which resulted in some kind of appology from theirs which was pretty
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 21:11   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

As original owner of the P-nick for Marbot (their bot, purely coincidence I regged it since my nick starts with Mar also, and I just added bot, how original) I clearly remember them, they made an entire whine thread about it on these forums about letting LOST die just because the P-nick of their bot wasn't theirs (and never has been, I had it since R2, but apparently they never discovered that before R7 or so )
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 23:56   #12
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember LOST and the Marbot thread

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 02:12   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
i was never a memebr but i remember attacking once with my gal mate on a LOST attack in round 3. cost me my entire fleet except 123 ghosts (yes i know it's weird to remember the number - i just do, ok?). i was not impressed :)

It was probably my galaxy (ohhhh the ego).

If it's of any help the Gal banner was of Kate Groombridge and the gal name was "Everything's Peachy".

Ring any bells?
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 02:53   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace was elite in r3.

He had a fine taste in banners.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 04:32   #15
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

If it's of any help the Gal banner was of Kate Groombridge and the gal name was "Everything's Peachy".

Ring any bells?
not at all mate. i'm great at remembering my own coords right back to round 1 - but i've made so many crap attacks in my time that i can't remember specifics like where
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:48   #16
Morca
on the road again

Morca is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, where have marbles and dreams gone?

r3: [nv] r4: [nv] r5: [nv/WPO] r6: [WP] r7: [WP] r8: [Adelante|Insomnia] r9: [VsN] r9.5: [VsN] r10: [VsN]
Morca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:05   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morca
yes, where have marbles and dreams gone?
Last time I saw them, was this summer. They played p l a n e t i a aka "the other game".

Marbles got cought spying.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:42   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
yes, ppl still get up to launch, yes I remember LOST, but I only remember them as easy targets with bad fleets
Like me this round

IM GONNA FIND YOU STALS! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 05:54   #19
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Ring any bells?
The Gal was 16:14 FYI
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:00   #20
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

I remember LOST in was in there hmm..r6 and part of r7 i think, in my less serious playing days (no offence ) Good fun alliance though, and my fleet was in fact perfectly balanced Stals cheeky bugger

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 18:56   #21
GolfBall
Oooooooomph!!

GolfBall is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in Lost_Bob's gal in round 4. I was a bluetuba, best alliance there ever was
GolfBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 22:49   #22
mind

Ah the good old days, when complaining and thieves ruled the day!

I was in bobs gal 2 for a while GB. It was hard during school and I had to give it up. I would mind getting in touch with some of the old crew again.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:58   #23
instantnoodle

instantnoodle is an unknown quantity at this point

hey kuno

i was a LOST member and i remmeber ur nick

go to channel #LOST
some of us still around
most join other allaince or play PIA
drop by the channel sometime
instantnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 01:33   #24
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I remember you. You had a block type thing with F-crew in round 6 or 7 or summat called Qudos.... those were the days
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:05   #25
ThrillSeeker

ThrillSeeker can only hope to improve

I remember LOST also. Talked a lot to Marbles and Dream. Afaik LOST kinda died when people like Bob etc left. Tho LOST has been around for many rounds. Not a to strong alliance tho.
ThrillSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:09   #26
BDB99

BDB99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
my fleet rocked no one ever got my fleet not even fred
BDB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:10   #27
BDB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
my galaxy got hammered by LOST

then everyone who hit me was annhiliated by some 'friends' i had in various other larger alliances.
i remeber that did we not whipe your planet out
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:12   #28
BDB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
As original owner of the P-nick for Marbot (their bot, purely coincidence I regged it since my nick starts with Mar also, and I just added bot, how original) I clearly remember them, they made an entire whine thread about it on these forums about letting LOST die just because the P-nick of their bot wasn't theirs (and never has been, I had it since R2, but apparently they never discovered that before R7 or so )

i think thats why i had extra fun roiding u over and over again rnd 7 if your the person i am thinking of
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:13   #29
BDB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfBall
I was in Lost_Bob's gal in round 4. I was a bluetuba, best alliance there ever was

my galxeys always rocked
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:15   #30
BDB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker
I remember LOST also. Talked a lot to Marbles and Dream. Afaik LOST kinda died when people like Bob etc left. Tho LOST has been around for many rounds. Not a to strong alliance tho.
hehe lost actulay was better of with me in wp/legion than with them
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 18:51   #31
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Lol its the bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 23:36   #32
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

i remember them they still play soem clones i think together just not in a major way.

dreams and marbles did get married. they are living in canada? prolly going out for the summer (again) so she can spend more time on gardening and rl or thats what they said they were doing last summer.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 21:44   #33
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDB99
my galxeys always rocked
Yes they did
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 22:03   #34
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

i remember them sharing a server/channel with vision in the early stages of our life
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 09:12   #35
Bloodaxe
Baby producer

Bloodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Dreams and Marbles aah good memories. I played alot of rounds together with them, great people. We never had the biggest roidcount, but very few ppl got through Dreams defence, she had alot of friends around and beeing in Canada she was in the right timezone to get defence when launches were made.

It is true as posted above, they have tried ******** a bit but now that the spring and summer gets closer Dreams usually go out in the garden. She does that every year now, think Planetarion/******** is a kind of hobby to prevent boredom in winter?

EDIT:

yay lots of new "censoring" on these boards now. Well have a guess what the ******* means
Bloodaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 09:30   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll guess at anal sex.

Confirm/Deny.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 11:05   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When did AD change from Alliance Discussions to a glorified Friends-Reunited for PA?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 02:06   #38
sepa

sepa is an unknown quantity at this point

when it was based around an alliance....in "Alliance Discussion'?? :P

Yes, I remember LOST...I remember countless nights of begging bob for ships, knowing he needed to run them from Fred.
sepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 22:42   #39
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepa
Yes, I remember LOST...I remember countless nights of begging bob for ships, knowing he needed to run them from Fred. :D
Hehehe, yes BOB and Fred had their own little in cluster fun that round :p Did Fred ever catch BOB's fleet? It sure wasn't for lack of trying - if he didn't then i guess BOB didn't get much sleep that round ;)
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 22:57   #40
sepa

sepa is an unknown quantity at this point

nah, he didnt.

bob ended the round with like 70 mil score and 200 roids.

I had like 3k roids with less than 25mil score, only cause I would suck up the defence, lol.
sepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 15:50   #41
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonds
Hehehe, yes BOB and Fred had their own little in cluster fun that round Did Fred ever catch BOB's fleet? It sure wasn't for lack of trying - if he didn't then i guess BOB didn't get much sleep that round
DIAMONDS!!!
*HUGS*
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 16:08   #42
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Stop Posting In This Old Thread!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 22:38   #43
Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
DIAMONDS!!!
*HUGS*
Hi Psi_K long time no see indeed o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Stop Posting In This Old Thread!
Ah I see you are trying to get more friends in this thread ;p And, well sorry, but I think I will post in whatever thread I fancy, no matter how you may feel about it :/
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 01:57   #44
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Wow theres a blast from the past

Hello there Diamonds
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 22:52   #45
Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Wow theres a blast from the past :)

Hello there Diamonds :)
Indeed, many, many people from the early times of pa :o)

And hi Game, it certainly has been a while ;o)
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 23:58   #46
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Indeed, many, many people from the early times of pa )

And hi Game, it certainly has been a while ;o)
What are you doing back anyway?
You're not ... PLAYING?! are you? :P
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 11:10   #47
Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
What are you doing back anyway?
You're not ... PLAYING?! are you? :P :devil:
No, no, no.... Haven't played since round 7. And I value my sleep way too much to ever even consider starting again. All those annoying calls/sms or whatever at 4 am.... :/
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 14:26   #48
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No, no, no.... Haven't played since round 7. And I value my sleep way too much to ever even consider starting again. All those annoying calls/sms or whatever at 4 am.... :/
Its not like that now Diamonds, i played a few rounds ago in 1up, and nicely managed 8 hours sleep a night at least, a 2 week holiday to Corfu, and still finished top20, its just not the same, you can actually play and still have a life
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 17:47   #49
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

then why the unhappy face?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:27   #50
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
then why the unhappy face?
We miss the old days where not sleeping meant you were good
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]