User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:46   #51
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Who impresses you the most

You still didnt answer my question, why have we disappointed?

If you want to know why I think HR have disappointed, then ask....
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:55   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Why ahve HR disappointed?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:56   #53
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Their actual performance roids wise and score wise isnt disappointing, it's been of a very similar standard to ND, as expected, however, I don't like their poltiical moves this round... shown a lack of spine imo.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:57   #54
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Talk about insecuritys:P

I dont know the reason for exodes post and im not gonna try and answer for him. Does it really matter what a HRer thinks of NDs performance though? Especially when you are so eager to flame us (like the "no balls" comment).
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:08   #55
The_Fish
ND

Doesn't really matter, I am interested to hear his opinion though, which is what forums are about
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:19   #56
drummer
back

drummer is an unknown quantity at this point

insomnia impresses me.
r3: 201:13 [DoK]
r4: 142:8 [Templar|t8P]
r5: 23:10 [Xanadu]
r6: 16:1 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r7: 13:19 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r8: 29:6 [Xanadu|OuZo]
wc1: 1:4 [OuZo]
wc2: 2:5 [Titans|LDK]

r12: [Vengeance]
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:23   #57
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Their actual performance roids wise and score wise isnt disappointing, it's been of a very similar standard to ND, as expected, however, I don't like their poltiical moves this round... shown a lack of spine imo.
our political move ?? what the f*ck you know about that :\
have you seen ND's ?
first look at yourselve then to others ty
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:24   #58
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

ND are in no position to criticise any alliances political decisions:P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:37   #59
The_Fish
ND

ND are in every position to criticise others.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:38   #60
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

girls stop fighting on the boards and start fighting in PA

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:43   #61
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

They are/have.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:29   #62
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Sorry The_fish, I just came back home. I'll answer your question now:

I am disappointed in ND because you started the whole shabang with fake defcalls etc (I know you think its a legitimate strategy, but I dont) and then whined when we did it. You haven't impressed me in any way with YOUR spineless tactics either (but thanks for reminding me of another thing you have disappointed me in). I find it quite easy stealing your roids, so I guess your defence abilities has disappointed me (boy, I bet I'll get that back into my face). And your performance so far hasn't been very good, cause I thought you'd be up there fighting for #1.

Clearly these are based on my own views before the round started, but thats how it is. Most disappointing is your pathetic behaviour (refering to point #1 above)

Now... tell me how we disappointed you (and yes I bet you'll say we started first with the fake defcalls, but you know, i do know who started it first even though you and your HC denies it)

Exode
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:37   #63
The_Fish
ND

Please refer me to wherever I denied ND started the fake def calls? I personally find them immoral, but all is fair in love and war (within reason, hacking and taking down irc servers is just plain wrong).

To be honest, everything you said about ND could also be said about HR. Except the #1 thing, I never expect HR to be challenging for the win, and political naivety will ensure you don't win. If LCH lose the war, you lose. If LCH win the war, you lose. That piece of stupidity makes me laugh. ND have in no way been spineless, we haven't allied the #1 alliance to ensure we get a bit of an easy ride. We attack the #1 alliance. Hardly spineless. I'm going to enjoy the satisfaction at the end of the round when we are above you.

Zo0f will also owe me a R13 account
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:40   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Consistently good as opposed to good for 1 round and crap for 3, like some alliances you mean? Anyways, you're missing the point, how have we disappointed? We're doing as expected.
heh, I hope that reply wasn't meant towards me cause I didn't even mention the words dissappointment really ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:45   #65
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, I hope that reply wasn't meant towards me cause I didn't even mention the words dissappointment really ...
It was aimed at you, the disappointment bit because your reply wasn't relevent, compared to what I originally wrote.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:52   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was aimed at you, the disappointment bit because your reply wasn't relevent, compared to what I originally wrote.
not relevant, try to read it again you spoiled boy ... jezus ... I just said my opinion like the rest and hey, I wasn't even insulting ND, given what I generally think about ND. Get off your high horse plz.

And yes, ND was more consistent then us, but that's basicly the ONLY thing it was better at.

pffft, then I'm trying to be nice and then pple write bullshit like "it's not relevant" ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 23:55   #67
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Especially when you are so eager to flame us (like the "no balls" comment).
They are as eager to flame you as you are to flame them.

And it's true Sethy, you got no balls, cuz YOU'RE A GIRL
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:01   #68
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
If LCH lose the war, you lose. If LCH win the war, you lose. That piece of stupidity makes me laugh. ND have in no way been spineless, we haven't allied the #1 alliance to ensure we get a bit of an easy ride. We attack the #1 alliance. Hardly spineless. I'm going to enjoy the satisfaction at the end of the round when we are above you.
why would we lose if LCH win or lose, like I care where LCH ends :\ afterall I'm playing for HR
yep you didn't allie nr1 but you got some others ^^
well atm I don't see ND doing any damage to HR or you need 2 allies again ??
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:06   #69
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Are you implying that you yourself, the #2 alliance, HAS allied with the #1 alliance, therefore ineffect created a "block" between the top2 alliances, thus displaying an amazing lack of testicles or cojones to actually instill some sort of "fun" into the round rather than let the #1 alliance atm, speed away with victory?

Or. Do you not care if the #1 alliance speed away after all! your alliance is wonderful as they are in the SUPERB second position, fulfilled by pussyfooting around ?

PLAYED YOU ! (if so)

If not, are you going to try and move a rank further up or you happy down there in that insignificant runner`s up role? Is mediocrity not a "tad" boring, don`t you feel sometimes, like going for the glory? Or does that "testicle", "bollocks", "balls" or "cojones" etc issue come up?
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:21   #70
Henck
Howling Rain

All I can say is HR is always going up, so yes ofc we try to be nr1
( that would be SUPERB )

And no we are not allied or any other relation you can think with LCH
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:35   #71
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
( that would be SUPERB )

Yeah. Whatever.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:36   #72
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

No we are not allied with LCH and we haven't been allied to them this round. I dont care what you think. Any way I put it, you'll just question it anyways so i have virtually given up on trying to convince you. LCH never posts here anyways, thanks for that btw...
I dont think many other alliances inflict as much damage to lch as we do, and probably vice versa since most of you other people dont seem to be able to do so without needing help from others.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 00:59   #73
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

My two cents:

I am impressed by HR. No qualms about it. I think its quite a legitimate round and a very intense battle for what will be a closely contested top spot. I also think they had some excellent pre-round planning which made it tough to launch attacks on them.

I am, however, disappointed by a few things. I'm disappointed in the 'you did it first', 'no, you did it first' quabbling that seems to have plagued both sides of this little pissing match. I'm disappointed in the almost frantic flaming that comes from the powers-that-be, struggling to justify every little reaction.

I am also disappointed by a few tactics that have been played out lately. I've always advocated attacking up rather than down, and thats something that hasnt been seen too much, 1up clearly attacks up, Mistu has been doing it occaisionally, and I'm trying to keep my attacks with pretty high goals, but I've yet to see much of that from the other contenders. I think it would make things significantly more exciting.

Cheers.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 01:01   #74
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
( that would be SUPERB )

Except when ND is right below them..
And dont try to deny

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 01:52   #75
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

HR are just doing what they're best at. Avoiding the main wars and tagging onto the tail end of another alliance in a measly attempt to win. HR is the kind of player I would kick from my Risk game - the player that sits back and hits anyone without any real tactic - prey on the weak for some easy countries and whatnot, whilst not lifting a finger to stop someone else from growing too powerful.

In Risk, that could be the sign of three things:
1) Stupidity. They don't care who wins and think they can stay out of it if people see their ranking at the end as being top 3
2) An agreement. An agreement with the top player safeguards your ranking as #2, although won't win you many friends or respect.
3) A genuine belief in that they can prevent the top player from winning once they reach a certain point. This gets more less likely as the game progresses and the other players are killed off.

If HR have launched on LCH and made a contribution to pegging them down abit, then maybe some battlereports or examples could be given and this entire HR are pussy thing can be laid to rest once and for all. Without such evidence, then HR are only seen as avoiding any attempts to actually make the game interesting.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 04:27   #76
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HR is banking that with its members spread out that if it by chance gets to #1, its got a good chance of staying there.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 08:58   #77
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

HR impressed me more than 1up so far...
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 10:26   #78
jerome

1up hasn`t really "impressed", if anything, we have just confirmed what everyone knew anyway.

HR hasn`t really "impressed", if anything, they have just confirmed what everyone knew but hoped they were better, in certain senses.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 10:52   #79
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
HR is banking that with its members spread out that if it by chance gets to #1, its got a good chance of staying there.
Excuse me? Are you implying that we have put members in several galaxies just to harvest the fruits of some good ol' fencesitting? From the day signups began we planned how we should organize the gals, we put 2 - 3 people in each galaxy, but before signups a few people applied who had already signed up with friends in other galaxies. I'm sure this is what has happened to every single alliance out there too. We have been turning down applicants because of their galaxies alliances, that is considered hostile to us. The reason being it pulls the number of galaxies we can attack down to a minimum. So screw you lokken...

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:00   #80
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
HR are just doing what they're best at. Avoiding the main wars and tagging onto the tail end of another alliance in a measly attempt to win. HR is the kind of player I would kick from my Risk game - the player that sits back and hits anyone without any real tactic - prey on the weak for some easy countries and whatnot, whilst not lifting a finger to stop someone else from growing too powerful.

In Risk, that could be the sign of three things:
1) Stupidity. They don't care who wins and think they can stay out of it if people see their ranking at the end as being top 3
2) An agreement. An agreement with the top player safeguards your ranking as #2, although won't win you many friends or respect.
3) A genuine belief in that they can prevent the top player from winning once they reach a certain point. This gets more less likely as the game progresses and the other players are killed off.

If HR have launched on LCH and made a contribution to pegging them down abit, then maybe some battlereports or examples could be given and this entire HR are pussy thing can be laid to rest once and for all. Without such evidence, then HR are only seen as avoiding any attempts to actually make the game interesting.
#1) Actually our goal was to do better than last round. We dont know if we can manage it yet, so securing our position is quite a wise thing for us to do. I know LCH is running away, and I know the distance is getting big. But we "are" content right now, and we do enjoy being 2nd. If we're gonna do anything with LCH its gonna take some thinking, and I just hope they get too far away from us. Thats why we try to attack lch in a certain manner every day.
#2) Sigh once again, we dont have an agreement
#3) We do think we can take down lch, they haven't won yet even though you think so. There are other people behind us though, who might also be "only attacking up" (Thanks Henck ) that we have to consider. Specially ND cause they are annoying :P

Anyways:
Risk is all about luck. Pa is not, especially when it comes to alliances... But I guess if we're talking about risk, then maybe we're just waiting for the moment we're getting 10 new battallions?

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 11:13   #81
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

this is getting stupid fs guys.. we are not allied with LCH and i would like to question who ND is bedsitting with atm??

MISTU anyone??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:37   #82
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
this is getting stupid fs guys.. we are not allied with LCH and i would like to question who ND is bedsitting with atm??

MISTU anyone??
ND have no official ties to any of the top 10 alliances. However, we have agreed to co-ordinate attacks on LCH with an alliance or 2. This is a good thing to do for the game, as we are stopping LCH from running away with it.

Your alliance being in bed with LCH (deny it all you like, everyone knows its true) is causing stagnation to appear faster. Played you. And thats the biggest disappointment for me.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:38   #83
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Excuse me? Are you implying that we have put members in several galaxies just to harvest the fruits of some good ol' fencesitting? From the day signups began we planned how we should organize the gals, we put 2 - 3 people in each galaxy, but before signups a few people applied who had already signed up with friends in other galaxies. I'm sure this is what has happened to every single alliance out there too. We have been turning down applicants because of their galaxies alliances, that is considered hostile to us. The reason being it pulls the number of galaxies we can attack down to a minimum. So screw you lokken...
Funny... I don't see many gals with more than 2 HR members in it.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:39   #84
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
#1) Actually our goal was to do better than last round. We dont know if we can manage it yet, so securing our position is quite a wise thing for us to do. I know LCH is running away, and I know the distance is getting big. But we "are" content right now, and we do enjoy being 2nd. If we're gonna do anything with LCH its gonna take some thinking, and I just hope they get too far away from us. Thats why we try to attack lch in a certain manner every day.
#2) Sigh once again, we dont have an agreement
#3) We do think we can take down lch, they haven't won yet even though you think so. There are other people behind us though, who might also be "only attacking up" (Thanks Henck ) that we have to consider. Specially ND cause they are annoying :P

Anyways:
Risk is all about luck. Pa is not, especially when it comes to alliances... But I guess if we're talking about risk, then maybe we're just waiting for the moment we're getting 10 new battallions?
Basically, even though you are in #2, and in with a good chance of winning, you are choosing to stay in 2nd and not even try to win? You're a disgrace.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:43   #85
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
... Played you. And thats the biggest disappointment for me....
??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:45   #86
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Fish is pretty silly - but Exode - Lokken wasnt calling you fence sitters. You spread out, and thats effective. T'is all.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 12:58   #87
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Fish is pretty silly - but Exode - Lokken wasnt calling you fence sitters. You spread out, and thats effective. T'is all.

Barrow for ND-HC!
never thought I would say this, but you make sense here PNY.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 13:01   #88
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

A vital part in HR's existence is Recruiting. No doubt about that. Every one else is spread out evenly as well, so I dont see why that implies to us in particular. The_fish, I said 2 - 3member in each gal, now you're just trying your best to find someting to cling to. I never said we didn't try to win. I said we are very happy to have achieved second place and we would/will try to take lch down, its the nature of the game. Now aint the best timing since you guys keep noobing on us.
I say it once more, and I will say it over and over again (the reason why I am doing it again and again is ofc because i dont have anything to lose from it) WE DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH LCH

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 13:06   #89
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
A vital part in HR's existence is Recruiting. No doubt about that. Every one else is spread out evenly as well, so I dont see why that implies to us in particular. The_fish, I said 2 - 3member in each gal, now you're just trying your best to find someting to cling to. I never said we didn't try to win. I said we are very happy to have achieved second place and we would/will try to take lch down, its the nature of the game. Now aint the best timing since you guys keep noobing on us.
I say it once more, and I will say it over and over again (the reason why I am doing it again and again is ofc because i dont have anything to lose from it) WE DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH LCH
There are very few gals with 3 or more HR in it, its fact, it's not my opinion or anything I'm clinging onto. This is partly why HR stayed even with ND when we were at war, it was harder to hit all of the HR planets because of your spreading out. It's clever really, don't deny its true though.

If you don't have an alliance with LCH, you have a gentlemans agreement not to hit each other. It all amounts to the same thing, you and LCH are co-operating. The reason you are doing this has to be very stupid thinking on your part. It's the only logical answer. Good luck in your quest for 2nd, ****s.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 13:33   #90
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I dont think many other alliances inflict as much damage to lch as we do

There goes the thursday comedy gold award.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 13:45   #91
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
There goes the thursday comedy gold award.
I agree.
I got 5 waved by HR two days ago, three of the waves were covered without help, other two required very minimal defense, I couldn't stop laughing
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:11   #92
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

HR wouldn't try denying it so hard if it wasn't true If it wasn't true their posts would be more like "yeah ofc we're allied with LCH" etc
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:32   #93
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

The_Fish, we have a max. 3 per gal limit. Dont you?
We dont have anything with LCH. I really enjoy seeing you pissed as you clearly envy our current condition haha...

And Nadar, you of all people should know that if there was accusations on us allying with lch, and they were correct, we wouldn't have commented here at all.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:37   #94
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Exode - I guarantee you that if either:

a) ND attacked alliances below us in the rankings for cheap roids

or

b) HR attacked LCH consistently.

the rankings would be significantly different.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:50   #95
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

maybe.. noone knows mate.
a) you do that without knowing so you're in the same boat...
b) could happen, but as I said not right now

As I said earlier in this thread, i was very positive to a HR/ND war this round, and it has been a good fight, but i never thought we'd be fighting the way both sides did (fake defcalls, fake recall messages etc). Its sad really

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:52   #96
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

We're allied with LCH though, and we dont deny it.. It was either that or us taking them down really.

But anyways, no one can deny this round to be a good achievement for HR. You can yell, flame and insult all you like but HR is atm #2 and that is impressive! Being dissapointed in HR for consilidating their position is rather silly I believe. They are being threatend from below and a war with LCH would probably be taken as an opertunity for amongs others, NewDawn, to hit them hard thus pushing them down from their #2 position.. The actions of HR throughout this round have in my opinion been very tacticly sound,

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 14:53   #97
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
The_Fish, we have a max. 3 per gal limit. Dont you?
We dont have anything with LCH. I really enjoy seeing you pissed as you clearly envy our current condition haha...
None? I'm sure I could name like 5-6 gals that consists of HR and LCH, and even more if I did some research on it... That is gals which consists of LCH and HR from planet number 1 to 5.

Quote:
And Nadar, you of all people should know that if there was accusations on us allying with lch, and they were correct, we wouldn't have commented here at all.
You would have laughed it away and made fun of it by saying you are allied if it wasn't true.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 15:00   #98
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

No we wouldn't you bloody retard. You obviously haven't hung out enough with HR even though you've been nos all the time we were winged under you and afterwards when we were blocking with you. You're dispicable Nadar.

Thank you Elder you made a good point that I didn't manage to bring out into the open.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 15:12   #99
Nadar
I see you!

HR isn't the HR I knew from back then. HR was friendly and nice.. look at last round i.e.. you weren't much friendly yet we were napped/allied. You would NEVER call other people things in forums.. You've sunk to a too low level it seems.

oh btw.. You don't deny sharing gals with LCH, tnx, just confirms a lot
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 15:19   #100
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

One small question, and this probably ahs nothing to do with anything, it's purely for my own interest. Why did you order your members not to share gals with 1up?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Closed Thread