User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 09:33   #51
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R there allready ideas for blocks???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I heard Eclipse and Mistu are gonna ally
I hope not, i have plans for TomKat and RJ
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 11:38   #52
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

perhaps we shud just all wait and see what will happen

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 11:46   #53
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

im looking forward to it :gollum:

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 12:34   #54
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
rofl, I know. Ask Focht, as all your allies HC's. EET existed before FAnG even talked to Dragons.

I thought this was common knowledge ...

rgds Kj
Exactly because you tried first to get into a block with ToT + Ecl or Ely.
We just werent able to get an acceptabel solution for all, you remember or have I to post extracts of our logs again?
So stop trying to make the universe believe you wanted to go solo in before of PAX.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:55   #55
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

played bomber

p3nguin Founder
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:59   #56
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

I wonder why you still bother Sonnen, you know Kj will nag about it on and on like about r7 Fang.
Its his weak spot and ofc he will claim fang never planned to ally anyone.
Tho most ppl know the fact EET didnt exist before Fang approached ToT/Eclipse in an attempted to make ET-F (this was 1 month before the round started if not longer).
After various incidents both Eclipse and ToT stated they dont want to go with Fang. As a result we saw a lengthy board campaign about EET to demonise Eclipse and ToT. A rumor spread before any serious talks with Ely were held. Ely joined short after our side and formed the final agreement. Seeing Fangs earlier attempts to demonise us we also agreed to keep informations about our deals low and to deny it without publically going into the topic. A strategy which worked well for us, eventho i believe noone in the political branch of pa was surprised or did not know about it anyways. Yet the desired effect, of not giving Fang the opportunity to paint us black or to push us in a corner worked out.
Fang on the otherhand, according to all known sources wasnt "unbusy" themself, maintaining a variety of deals themself.
So debating this whole is quiet moot and a thing of the past since the outcome is well known to all sides.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 29 Jan 2004 at 16:13.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:01   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
Bringing out the whips again Dread? Kinky.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:00   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
OBSESSED
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:07   #59
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
I wonder why you still bother Sonnen, you know Kj will nag about it .

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:41   #60
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

I cannot remember the exact details, but I know for certain tha FAnG Approached Eclipse and ToT, about a week after I Agreed to help out, which would make the time roughly 1-2 weeks before the start of the round.

As for the Pr campaign, it was started once we received confirmation that Elysium were in serious talks and had pretty much agreed, I wont name any names, but there was a minor slipup by a friend of mine who let some of the details slip. And that was when the Pr campaign was commenced, roughly 4 days after the talks between Elysium and Eclipse/ToT.

Anyways not like it makes a huge difference, no matter what you guys argue about, the game will still be incredibly dull, bad for your sleep patterns, bad for your sex life(if you have one) and bad for any job you have. So do yourself a favour and chill out before you give yourself a heart attack,
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:46   #61
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Blocking is bad mkay
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:46   #62
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
We just werent able to get an acceptabel solution for all, you remember or have I to post extracts of our logs again?
Too true, It would have been interresting. Probably would have worked if I'd talked to you and Focht ;-)

But to be honest I still think refusing the Non Agression Pact was the right thing to do. I for one do not trust them. A N.A.P. is basically toilet paper, and more often than not, is often used as toilet paper.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:07   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
So stop trying to make the universe believe you wanted to go solo in before of PAX.
again, I never ever claimed to go solo. Yes I wanted to have a deal with tot, after all you were our best allies ever during our existance (till r10). The fact that we didn't had a deal was for several reasons. One of those was my 'respectless' way of handling things, another one was you basing stuff on FALSE info and focht basing stuff on you and the same FALSE info, which you agreed on shouldn't have happened like that.

Nway, I never disliked Tot, not even during r10. Tot will always be one of my fav alliances, pity you had to quit

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:11   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder why you still bother Sonnen, you know Kj will nag about it on and on like about r7 Fang.
Its his weak spot and ofc he will claim fang never planned to ally anyone.
Tho most ppl know the fact EET didnt exist before Fang approached ToT/Eclipse in an attempted to make ET-F (this was 1 month before the round started if not longer).
After various incidents both Eclipse and ToT stated they dont want to go with Fang. As a result we saw a lengthy board campaign about EET to demonise Eclipse and ToT. A rumor spread before any serious talks with Ely were held. Ely joined short after our side and formed the final agreement. Seeing Fangs earlier attempts to demonise us we also agreed to keep informations about our deals low and to deny it without publically going into the topic. A strategy which worked well for us, eventho i believe noone in the political branch of pa was surprised or did not know about it anyways. Yet the desired effect, of not giving Fang the opportunity to paint us black or to push us in a corner worked out.
Fang on the otherhand, according to all known sources wasnt "unbusy" themself, maintaining a variety of deals themself.
So debating this whole is quiet moot and a thing of the past since the outcome is well known to all sides.
Do you actually believe what you're saying? So this is all MY bad? Eclipse didn't do a SINGLE thing wrong? If you wanna have credibility, then STATE THE FACTS, don't let out the mistakes you made. Yes Focht, during those negotiations EVEN you made mistakes which you still cannot admit to I guess.

Again, and PLZ DO QUOTE ME ON THIS FOR ETERNITY, I NEVER said I wanted to go solo. Period. Don't say I didn't, just don't lie about it cause I never planned to go solo r10.

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:25   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
bad for your sex life(if you have one)
erm, I have asmuch sex now then when I played PA. I don't think PA has EVER stopped me from having sex m8. So that statement isn't really a valid one.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:40   #66
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
erm, I have asmuch sex now then when I played PA. I don't think PA has EVER stopped me from having sex m8. So that statement isn't really a valid one.

rgds Kj
Yea Kje got no sex when he played PA and he still gets no sex now. Bling ! Bling !

*Sigh* this forum is about as lively as the R7/10 FAnG victory parties
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:00   #67
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Anyways not like it makes a huge difference, no matter what you guys argue about, the game will still be incredibly dull, bad for your sleep patterns, bad for your sex life(if you have one) and bad for any job you have. So do yourself a favour and chill out before you give yourself a heart attack,
The irony is that neither Sonnen nor i nor KJ plan to play r11
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:04   #68
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
The irony is that neither Sonnen nor i nor KJ plan to play r11
Indeed, most of the old hounds are retiring :-)

Btw m8, your gonna have to meet me on Chaos sometime, PF-346 :-) we can fk around a bit.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:10   #69
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
again, I never ever claimed to go solo. Yes I wanted to have a deal with tot, after all you were our best allies ever during our existance (till r10). The fact that we didn't had a deal was for several reasons. One of those was my 'respectless' way of handling things, another one was you basing stuff on FALSE info and focht basing stuff on you and the same FALSE info, which you agreed on shouldn't have happened like that.

Nway, I never disliked Tot, not even during r10. Tot will always be one of my fav alliances, pity you had to quit

rgds Kj
Kj one thing you must keep alive is the inactivity to read what its written and to see the difference what you believe.

I never stated anything about guilt or fault, i talked about incidents without even saying who was involved which leaded to the known decision not to go with Fang.
False info is also your view on things, i based my decision on a couple of points i told you in pm already a couple of times. None of them were purely related to ToT info but ofc we coordinated our decisions in lenghty phonecalls.

I must agree with morden that if somoene else did the political talks, things might have gone different since some of the animosities were directly related to your person kj. Tho this is not a personal dig and also known fact.

So please in gods name stop interpreting things in other ppls posts and just go with what you read.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:59   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kj one thing you must keep alive is the inactivity to read what its written and to see the difference what you believe.

I never stated anything about guilt or fault, i talked about incidents without even saying who was involved which leaded to the known decision not to go with Fang.
False info is also your view on things, i based my decision on a couple of points i told you in pm already a couple of times. None of them were purely related to ToT info but ofc we coordinated our decisions in lenghty phonecalls.

I must agree with morden that if somoene else did the political talks, things might have gone different since some of the animosities were directly related to your person kj. Tho this is not a personal dig and also known fact.

So please in gods name stop interpreting things in other ppls posts and just go with what you read.
I will not go into details about the FALSE info. I got logs Sonnen admitting he was wrong there, you 'partly' based yourself on that so whether you like it or not m8, the info was not correct and it was of some importance to your decision. Those are simple facts.

I'm sure Morden and you got a better relationship then we do, I mean hell, pple liking me are rare these days. So I will not dispute that he might have done a better job at it, nonetheless it wasn't his job to handle it.
Ofc some things were directly related to me, like there were eclipse issues I had which were directly related with you etc.

Yet what you did was pushing the blame to my side m8, maybe not volunteerly but that's what you stated.

One more thing though, saying it's not a personal dig, does NOT mean it isn't a personal dig ... Same with that dig towards FAnG where you also said it wasn't a dig.

Nway, I suggest we leave the past as it is, for me this thread was closed days ago but with these recent replies ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 09:33   #71
Assassin
PA Ancient

and here we go again...

p3nguin Founder
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 09:48   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
OBSESSED

with you

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 13:56   #73
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Indeed, most of the old hounds are retiring :-)

Btw m8, your gonna have to meet me on Chaos sometime, PF-346 :-) we can fk around a bit.
sure, i have a character there, but since im training atm on Tempest + large projectile with him i think chaos is abit outdated and i only could handle megathrons or scorps :/

especially since i war atm with my alt char on a kestrel
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:46   #74
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

NoS has picked up the RaH remains, and will still be allied to hirr. The interesting part is however this: As a direct result from the NoS/hirr/VisioN war, these alliances now form a new block. The war showed all three alliances (to their mutual suprise, I might add) that they hold some very dedicated players. The war was fun, so the HC thought "why not have fun together?".

Eclipse is seeing this as a very promising constellation, and are now talking to the combined HC of VisoShirr.

Stay tuned for more rubbish!

Xeno
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:02   #75
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Xeno u just gave away my secret plan fs!

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 18:16   #76
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
NoS has picked up the RaH remains, and will still be allied to hirr. The interesting part is however this: As a direct result from the NoS/hirr/VisioN war, these alliances now form a new block. The war showed all three alliances (to their mutual suprise, I might add) that they hold some very dedicated players. The war was fun, so the HC thought "why not have fun together?".

Eclipse is seeing this as a very promising constellation, and are now talking to the combined HC of VisoShirr.

Stay tuned for more rubbish!

Xeno

damnit we were supposed to keep this quiet
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 21:53   #77
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
thinks??
thoughts
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 22:43   #78
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
thoughts
thoughts0rz
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:42   #79
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
I personally will do away with my last rounds super block where i was napped to everyone! This round I will be going solo so to speak!!!

lol

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:40   #80
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that I will be breaking a few rules, but just for the fun of it I will. Neither on Elysium forums or IRC channels where there any announcements of a joint deal with Ecl or ToT, of course such an agreement could have existed (and probably did) between the HC's of such alliances, but from my point as a regular member it would be more considered a "gentlemans agreement". As such my planet/ships where allowed to if presented a good target to hit Ecl/ToT, but as such occasions where minor or that my humble planet suffered extensive attacks by Dragons and FaNG, I could not engage in such activities.

Now I hope Elysium HC will have some understanding for me giving out information from forums and irc...

(up until now atleast 3rd oldest Ely-member)
Mad Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:02   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matte
I know that I will be breaking a few rules, but just for the fun of it I will. Neither on Elysium forums or IRC channels where there any announcements of a joint deal with Ecl or ToT, of course such an agreement could have existed (and probably did) between the HC's of such alliances, but from my point as a regular member it would be more considered a "gentlemans agreement". As such my planet/ships where allowed to if presented a good target to hit Ecl/ToT, but as such occasions where minor or that my humble planet suffered extensive attacks by Dragons and FaNG, I could not engage in such activities.

Now I hope Elysium HC will have some understanding for me giving out information from forums and irc...

(up until now atleast 3rd oldest Ely-member)
gentlemen agreement ... rofl, good one.

Funny seeing every HC involved "confessed" there was idd a full alliance between all alliances involved in EET.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 20:10   #82
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
gentlemen agreement ... rofl, good one.

Funny seeing every HC involved "confessed" there was idd a full alliance between all alliances involved in EET.

rgds Kj
I have a log of stress denying any such alliance on the 29th of september.
Mad Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 20:54   #83
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
I have logs of of a certain 'Information minister' saying that the Nato forces were being slaughtered, but that doesnt make it true.

And does it really supprise you that your HC would lie to you? Planetarion is based around little more than deceipt, it is impossible for a serious alliance to be completely honest and open if they want to survive.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 21:20   #84
Rember
Womble

i have logs too
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 22:47   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
might be, I got logs of entire EET denying they exist at the start of the round but during the round it all becomes obvious and even the HC's believe it's no use to keep denying it. Same with FAnG and Dragons.
Ofc Stress told you that when the round just started, doesn't mean it's true though.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 16:51   #86
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
IAnd does it really supprise you that your HC would lie to you? Planetarion is based around little more than deceipt, it is impossible for a serious alliance to be completely honest and open if they want to survive.
I believe my alliance has been honest all the way since the very beginning of this game. We rarely survive an entire round, though.

Xeno
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 00:04   #87
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

i wnat to be bitter ower an online game too
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 00:10   #88
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
Do you actually believe what you're saying? So this is all MY bad? Eclipse didn't do a SINGLE thing wrong? If you wanna have credibility, then STATE THE FACTS, don't let out the mistakes you made. Yes Focht, during those negotiations EVEN you made mistakes which you still cannot admit to I guess.

Again, and PLZ DO QUOTE ME ON THIS FOR ETERNITY, I NEVER said I wanted to go solo. Period. Don't say I didn't, just don't lie about it cause I never planned to go solo r10.
jus as a side note.. our little 'unnofishial chat' was before we even had a conversation with ecl and tot .....
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 02:00   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
jus as a side note.. our little 'unnofishial chat' was before we even had a conversation with ecl and tot .....
I don't see why this reply is of any rellevance though. Either you quoted the wrong stuff or I don't know what you're talking about.

Did I mention something about our chats before r10?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:26   #90
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point

from the inside informations i gathered just now, Eclipse plans to form a block together with Ely and NoS. What ely and NoS don`t know however is that Eclipse also has a deal with a still secret alliance consisting mainly of old LDK people, together with whom they will backstab ely and NoS.

rumour has it that on the other side Vision, Wolfpack and FAnG are also planning a block. They will mostly likely team up with the ND/hirr/Rock block to try to fight off the eclipse/ely/nos/LDK powerblock. The deciding question in the end will be whether the so far still unblocked alliances will fight ecl/ely/nos fast enough to prevent them from winning.

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:33   #91
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, and the absolutely latest news is that Lokken, Patrician, jester and some of the other old deus folks are considering to get a new Deus ex Machina going to stop the evil zhil and his eclipse minnions.. it might be worth to offer them your support if you don`t want to be dominated by ecl/ely/nos/ldk

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 17:42   #92
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salomo
from the inside informations i gathered just now, Eclipse plans to form a block together with Ely and NoS. What ely and NoS don`t know however is that Eclipse also has a deal with a still secret alliance consisting mainly of old LDK people, together with whom they will backstab ely and NoS.

rumour has it that on the other side Vision, Wolfpack and FAnG are also planning a block. They will mostly likely team up with the ND/hirr/Rock block to try to fight off the eclipse/ely/nos/LDK powerblock. The deciding question in the end will be whether the so far still unblocked alliances will fight ecl/ely/nos fast enough to prevent them from winning.

lol
add "fury" "legion" "tot" "titans" to make it look more professional
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 17:55   #93
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lol

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:52   #94
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a chat with Sid today, and he told me that he was restarting Fury.
How this will leave Eclipse and Mistu, who both have ex-fury members, is not yet known.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 00:01   #95
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I had a chat with Sid today, and he told me that he was restarting Fury.
How this will leave Eclipse and Mistu, who both have ex-fury members, is not yet known.

He isnt allowed to restart Fury till he gives me the Fury History document he was writing.

HEAR THAT SID!

PS: want to ally Sid?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 00:31   #96
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
He isnt allowed to restart Fury till he gives me the Fury History document he was writing.

HEAR THAT SID!

PS: want to ally Sid?
Sid told me you aint going to get allowed to join this new Fury.

Sorry Zhil
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 10:58   #97
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Sid told me you aint going to get allowed to join this new Fury.

Sorry Zhil
Blasphemy!

(or is it)

(who cares)

Happy Valentines my sweet Zhukov.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:05   #98
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

happy Valentine Zhil

P.S Sid asked me if you could get hold of his old head-shiner, lapdog. Sid needs his head polished.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 23:24   #99
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point

I Maim Furbies!
*maims A Furby*