User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 18:11   #51
SpaceLegend
(-: :-)

SpaceLegend is on a distinguished road
Re: What do you enjoy about planetarion?

1) the people i have met
2) the "Report Player" forum, the best forum ever !
R2 35:16 | R3 16:15 | R4 234:11 | R5 32:5 | R6 14:4 | R7 20:11 | R8 18:6
R9 27:10 | R9.5 11:4 | R10 10:1 | R10.5 1:6 | R11 6:5 | R12 28:3 | R13 3:9
R14 13:5 | R15 5:6 | R16 20:3 | R17 8:4 | R18 13:7 | R19 10:8 | R20 3:4
R21 15:4 | R22 4:4 | R23 7:5 | R24 12:8 | R25 11:5 | R26 11:9 | R27 1:9
R28 9:2 | R29 5:5 | R30 3:7 | R31 10:7 | R32 6:2 | R33 3:6 | R34 2:1 | R35 6:2
R36 9:2 | R37 5:6 | R38 12:1 | R39 14:8 | R40 10:6 | R41+ retired
SpaceLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:16   #52
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor
I guess you're the one from c37:1 of rnd 6 the most feared (legion or JOV) gal of c37 that we gave surprised cluster attack.... and we're not ldk gal but yes xan gal [JLB] 37:7...with the help of our sis gal headed by my bro Furs and some friends from xan (34:14)...and we even saw your gal banner threat after the roid party.... I remember also that xtothez (37:8) who set-up our cluster chan....hehe sorry....
correct :-) although the gal had legion in it was virus run jov gal , your attack on us in cluster was not a surprise, i had known for a few days we were about to be hit as someone was leaking me info about it (though not the time attack would occur :-( ). It did surprise me that you kept the nap for rest of round after we retaled, especially surpriseing considering the bashing my gal took from out of cluster enemies (top 20 to out of top 500 before we came back).

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:59   #53
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Wap in r5 (?)
The SMS option
Holoroids
Cargoships
Wrath
The David Hasselhoff galabanner.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 08:10   #54
reznor
DropDead

reznor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zither
correct :-) although the gal had legion in it was virus run jov gal , your attack on us in cluster was not a surprise, i had known for a few days we were about to be hit as someone was leaking me info about it (though not the time attack would occur :-( ). It did surprise me that you kept the nap for rest of round after we retaled, especially surpriseing considering the bashing my gal took from out of cluster enemies (top 20 to out of top 500 before we came back).
Yup, I know the leaking infos..I sense that 'coz in our supposed to be secret chan was sux....and we actually planning to go through before whatever the agreed time (coz we're just bluffing in the chan)...so it will never be announced outside our gal....but sadly after the Furgion war and the misc war occur...all our activities dropped & not so interesting for us......anyways nice game there...one example of what makes PA addictive...the highly competitive competition and you can't even just close your eyes...PA has something to get some respectable community/players then got hooked...
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 08:25   #55
Cham
Yankee Go Home Champion

Cham is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
i like being rember
i like being vision
i like wasting my time
i like spending my time useless
i like to screw my rl
i like to chat around useless
i like to be sex0red by legator
i like to chat
i like to read forums
i like to wake up in the middle of the night while me mates think i'm nuts
i like planetarion
even if it's pax

I LIKE IT ALL
had to quote this, as it describes my love for pa.
i think every thing about me loveing pa is sayd allready in other posts, so i won't repet the rest
Cham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 17:32   #56
Mighty Max

I liked the excellent team-play and everybody mucking in to help each other out in the early galaxies (Rounds 1-4/5). For me that was my best time playing the game and I had fun! We weren't the best out there but the team was great!

-Kan3
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:15   #57
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I liked r2-r9.5

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 07:17   #58
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

PinkBull
BlackBull
and ppl begging me to stop attacking, killing and bashing them

speedrounds
lanparty with speedrounds

big battles

working for the alliance
or as peon, or as officer/hc
as long as the alliance is profitted best.

btw,
I still like PA

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 22:40   #59
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

The evuhlness of Concordium/Legion/Fury in earlier rounds, nothing like a good enemy to wage your war against. Other joyfull times was messing around with people in general, especially Fury-Elysium war in rnd5 and a minor war I was involved in rnd2 (at that time my alliance even used to send messages to our enemies prior 24 hour prior to launching so they would be well prepared).

All in all I enjoyed mostly the attitude of some players, which seem to have been lost on many lately, i.e when was the last time we had something like BT-day or similar (perhaps only hirr remain as such an alliance).
Mad Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:20   #60
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matte
All in all I enjoyed mostly the attitude of some players, which seem to have been lost on many lately,
may I add the damn recalling that happens more and more, the cowardness has risen every round..

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 20:56   #61
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

The Community
Cluster alliances(pe0ns)
the diffrent eta by which ship class u had

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:09   #62
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by randal
i loved clusteralliances (which are the only way to get new people on irc -> more "involved" into the "community" etc. anyway)
and i liked the simplicity of it...
and i liked scanning everyone and have a look at all those big and decisive battles etc..

they took it all :/

For me this chap has hit the nail on the head, i liked pa so much in the early days for the simplicity of it. It was so easy to play, and if you were new it didnt take long to pick up. But now with pax theres too much 2 do and its far to complicated for a newbie, and get very boring i think for ppl who have been around for a long time.

Bring back the old pa, pax was shite.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 00:28   #63
Sprally

Sprally is an unknown quantity at this point

Clearly the people that I have met!
Gotta love most of 'em
Sprally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 02:19   #64
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

I liked staying round my mates house when i 1st started playing and staying up til 3-4am when i had uni the next day just to send my fleet out or try and stop Furgion bashing us! Then, when i got my own net connection etc i could use IRC a lot more and made loads of friends! Its the community which is the best part about this game, and other PA clones *cough* ******** *cough* can only claim to have borrowed the PA community while PA refinds its feet!

Love the races and initiatives, love the attacking and defending mates and allies, love the rivalry between alliances, and as Rember said...

'I love it all!'
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 10:02   #65
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I like the community [obviously] which keeps everyone here when they promised to leave rounds ago - without such strong ties, planetarion would probably be dead without now.

I miss round 4, when you didn't even have to decide about what 'race' you were doing (well not officially) for a week or more into the round.

I loved everyone sitting around in cluster / parallel channels at the beginning of the round arguing and making rules, taking themselves so seriously, when half of those people almost always backstab the weaker ones in a week or two's time to get more free roids and none of it even matters.

I did love betatesting, especially r5, when with 1-2 days to go someone came up with r5 stats and the whole races idea; most of the testing had been for nothing, and we played ridiciously fast beta testing 'balancing' the stats.

I love defending myself / others and managing to convince attackers to recall when they're obviously not meant to.
Actually, I always loved irritating attackers in general

(I have actually put more positive things (and a few negative things) on my post on the suggestions forum already)
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:25   #66
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

NoS.
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 19:32   #67
[Blackhawk]
Insomnia

[Blackhawk] is an unknown quantity at this point

that Virus was here! not any more
[Blackhawk] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 12:17   #68
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Hmmm..

I like to play free web-based games
I liked racial pods and stuff of rnd 9
I liked more stuff of the earlier rnds
I like to play free web-based games, increase the size of the community

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:51   #69
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The wife still reminds me of the fact that when we started going out, we'd come back to my place before an evening out and I'd say 'I'm just going to check up a couple of things on the Net, I'll only be 10 minutes'

One iRC conversation later, I'd be there for an hour trying to sort something out, the gf would be getting angry, but for some reason I'd still stay and do what I felt needed to be doen on PA, despite the hassle I knew I'd get.

An amazing game, at least she's got used to it, if my job was different I'd probably still be playing. Trouble is, you can't call in defence from a plane at 30,000ft.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 11:29   #70
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
The wife still reminds me of the fact that when we started going out, we'd come back to my place before an evening out and I'd say 'I'm just going to check up a couple of things on the Net, I'll only be 10 minutes'

One iRC conversation later, I'd be there for an hour trying to sort something out, the gf would be getting angry, but for some reason I'd still stay and do what I felt needed to be doen on PA, despite the hassle I knew I'd get.

An amazing game, at least she's got used to it, if my job was different I'd probably still be playing. Trouble is, you can't call in defence from a plane at 30,000ft.
radio the communication tower and ask for them to go online on IRC for you, and get defense after all, it is a communication tower. it should sort out all your online needs while you're at 30,000 ft
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote