User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 15:38   #1
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Alliances in the free area

Whats going on there?

10 C244-DEADLY 101209 34.093.374
20 C-237-FATAL 13148 9.557.481
16 Dwarf 73764 27.296.453
17 VGK 43275 24.490.330

A top 10 alliance made by free acounts, that must be new??

And is c244 and c237 blocking?
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:09   #2
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alliances in the free area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
well c244 are supposed to be allied to k-nummi, c237 fatal and dwarf and ars, but in reality on there boards the members are yold hit who you want ;p
Sounds like a lot of fun, i think i will try the freee area next round \o/
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:14   #3
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

2 bad we dont see a top10 planet in the free universe it would show the highly pathetic appearance of pa even more.

All who payed 15 euros got ripped off, pld pa/jolt, deffinately reassuring me to not PAY any further rounds of pa or even consider them worth my time
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:33   #4
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

I'm daily drewing at the roids in the free part :-( I'd love to attack c244 (and dont tell me it would be unfair, they got more score and 2.5x as much roids as we). And because it's inpossible tocompete with them directly I think they should split the rankings in free and paid. For us, teh smaller paid allainces, it's unfair to be overtaken by alliances we can't attack.....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:44   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

while im sure it a blast playing in the free universe for semi-retired players it is a slap in the face to all the playing players thas the original 2 week trial (changed to 4 weeks to get more money) is still running

why even bother paying for the game when i could have played for free

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 19:31   #6
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Well to get new blood they have to try something. You foos who whine about paying for PA then also whine about Jolts marketing the free universe, to hopefully add to the dwindling player base, really shouldt keep your mouths shut. As your mentalities are part of the reason PA has died. Waaah 15 euros....
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 21:25   #7
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Well to get new blood they have to try something. You foos who whine about paying for PA then also whine about Jolts marketing the free universe, to hopefully add to the dwindling player base, really shouldt keep your mouths shut. As your mentalities are part of the reason PA has died. Waaah 15 euros....
It's not about the stupid 15 euro's. It's about PA doing something else than has been announced. They said 2 weeks first, then strechted to 4 weeks. After that I've heared nothing, and it's about 12 weeks now....

-----
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 21:42   #8
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

12 weeks?

that just f*cked up

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 21:50   #9
General Martok
used to register

tick 2015 / 24 = (almost) 84 days = 12 weeks
I'm off only one tick (damn I should post this next tick)

And we missed a few dozen ticks with rolybacks and tickers stopped...

-----
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 22:55   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

damn.. 12 weeks is one and a half summer holiday
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 23:00   #11
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Im still wondering how long PAX is gonna go on for, tick 2k already gone, usually finished before now....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 23:13   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Doesn't it usually finish on pt 1600?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 23:42   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Perhaps this is a good thing.

All these new people getting into the game.
Maybe it'll persuade them to keep playing for round 11...?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 04:17   #14
Doorsdown

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

nah it gives people time to build up in the free area and come in to the paid universe with a big advantage over some

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 04:44   #15
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
nah it gives people time to build up in the free area and come in to the paid universe with a big advantage over some
nah..it's just playing pa for free. There's really no incentive to pay, once you do you're planet is dead. (if you're big enough with enough roids to think you have an advantage over some) Would be funny if a big guy paid with only 6 ticks left in the round, no fear of getting hit :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:20   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the free universe it's also much easier to farm and multi also...
I have no problem with them doing well though, so long as the two rankings aren't merged at the end of the round.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:29   #17
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
In the free universe it's also much easier to farm and multi also...
I have no problem with them doing well though, so long as the two rankings aren't merged at the end of the round.
amen

-----
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 17:30   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Perhaps this is a good thing.

All these new people getting into the game.
Maybe it'll persuade them to keep playing for round 11...?
but lettign the mplay for free is hardly encourageing them to pay for rd 11 when they can do the same play for 2 weeks get it extended to 4 and then if the acc is frozen after that time they can start again and see if they can get further

basically wat they got is a free game while the rest of us a paying for the privelige.

regardign the rankings they should have been kept separate from the start , why in gods name were they merged in the 1st lpace

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:56   #19
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

There was a free round. I should have made a planet.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 10:50   #20
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

freeness > *
I've only been playing it for a week or so, but it's making me want to play pa again.
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:26   #21
Doorsdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
freeness > *
I've only been playing it for a week or so, but it's making me want to play pa again.

but when did u find out about planetarion?

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:35   #22
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
but when did u find out about planetarion?
Round 5 I think
I stopped in round 9.5 due to rl reasons, but I think this PaX looks really good to me, looks like pa is finally changing for the better. And the funness of the free universe just adds to it.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:47   #23
Nadar
I see you!

You don't remember god113 from NoS, Doorsdown? I do at least
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:55   #24
god113
Ex-Player

lol, i'm remembered!! *huggles Nadar* Nice to see you again, the whole 1 pod attack... how could I forget..
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 21:02   #25
Nadar
I see you!

I remember that attack hehe.. I claimed a target and found out who I was to attack together with.. it was u.. but I was like: "oh yeh, hope he has a lot of nice ships" but nono, 1 pod it was
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 06:17   #26
Doorsdown

okies

/me doesn't remember him but i'm just peon so what the hell

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired