User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2009, 05:14   #1
Enyeez

Enyeez is an unknown quantity at this point
EnemyZero declares war

I in EnemyZero hearby declare war effective pt0 for R31 on PAteam. Their ruthless tyrany ends now! For eons they have oppressed us with their "rules & regulations " we in EnemyZero more or less me have had it! Beware 1:1 for i am coming for you!

We i mean me would also requst to nap the rest of the universe until my jihad against PAteam is resolved.

See you all soon!
Enyeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 09:21   #2
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: EnemyZero declares war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyeez View Post
I in EnemyZero hearby declare war effective pt0 for R31 on PAteam. Their ruthless tyrany ends now! For eons they have oppressed us with their "rules & regulations " we in EnemyZero more or less me have had it! Beware 1:1 for i am coming for you!

We i mean me would also requst to nap the rest of the universe until my jihad against PAteam is resolved.

See you all soon!
Originality, please, i beg of you.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 10:49   #3
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Can i bill EnemyZero for the time i just lost from my life reading this pathetic post? i want it back.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 10:58   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This is about as funny as biting heads off living chickens!
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 11:55   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Good luck EnemyZero, may you strive through this difficult time and destory PATSA! I really do wish you all the best, because the recent defensive skills of 1 1 have proved strong.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote