User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2009, 09:37   #51
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
are you going to fill this role ziw?
Not this time, been there, done that.. It was actuall work
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 11:52   #52
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I would'nt normally comment on this but, back to this 2:9 business, how on earth do Conspiracy members continually bother to defend Ronin and his late start planet??? Surely its 10% more efficent to def other planets, considering his galaxy are going to be absoloutely wiped out soon enough and his alliance will soon follow especially after this sort of behaviour.. I wonder, is he dc'ing? because if he is, the defence he gets is TOTALLY out of order, a late planet going cath

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 11:55   #53
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I would'nt normally comment on this but, back to this 2:9 business, how on earth do Conspiracy members continually bother to defend Ronin and his late start planet??? Surely its 10% more efficent to def other planets, considering his galaxy are going to be absoloutely wiped out soon enough and his alliance will soon follow especially after this sort of behaviour.. I wonder, is he dc'ing? because if he is, the defence he gets is TOTALLY out of order, a late planet going cath
Nah man you got it twisted, Ronin said he needed def because he couldn't get his prod out in time, poor guy with only 8light/9medium facts! (yeah he dc'ed himself)

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 12:35   #54
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Omen haven't even launched on them yet and 1 planet has already fled to c.200
Bofredo learnt the wrong lesson from being ingal with Reese last round
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 12:36   #55
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CBA again.
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 13:27   #56
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Bofredo learnt the wrong lesson from being ingal with Reese last round
I actually think he went on holiday, not a reese like act of cowardness!

Unread 17 Feb 2009, 13:42   #57
ellonweb

He's not in c200 anymore! In fact he must have really newbed the whole c200 thing as he's down almost 1k roids!
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 15:20   #58
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

He had some waves prelaunched on him. C200 did quite the opposite he would of hoped for his roid count I suspect.
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 15:25   #59
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

2:9 down a rank...does this mean its time to bash 9:1?

the endless rotation of hitting the top galaxy :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 18:49   #60
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
2:9 down a rank...does this mean its time to bash 9:1?

the endless rotation of hitting the top galaxy :P
There is no thread on 9 1!!

Mek i thought 2 9 would not get roided?? 2 allys hitting and they crumble, good prediction

Seriously though, while this thread here maybe 2 9 should be hit again!

Unread 17 Feb 2009, 19:01   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ronin is still fat.

But I suggest just roiding Ronin and then launch on the rest of CT. Maybe then they will learn that overdeffing a roidwhore is NOT the way to go.
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 19:27   #62
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is no thread on 9 1!!

Mek i thought 2 9 would not get roided?? 2 allys hitting and they crumble, good prediction

Seriously though, while this thread here maybe 2 9 should be hit again!
lets make a thread about 9:1

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2009, 23:01   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Ronin is still fat.

But I suggest just roiding Ronin and then launch on the rest of CT. Maybe then they will learn that overdeffing a roidwhore is NOT the way to go.
No man, this round CT was going for ally win!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 00:17   #64
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No man, this round CT was going for ally win!
Did they tell Ronin that?
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 16:47   #65
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Its not what you know, its who you blow, and im afraid to say Ronin, Stuhlman, and a few others must be amazing at blowing.....
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 18:08   #66
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

that certainly evened things out a bit...
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 00:28   #67
Enyeez

Enyeez is an unknown quantity at this point

the MoW is chicken $hit grow some balls and stop farmin the littleest guys eh.
Enyeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 01:43   #68
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

easy roids are still roids

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 01:47   #69
Enyeez

Enyeez is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i suppose but really wheres the fun and excitement farming lil guys easy target yeild little reward. guess hell be happy coming in t300 instead of somthing good tho.
Enyeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 02:06   #70
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:
Damn can someone explain whats going on now?? i cant be bothered reading JM's post, especially now that he decided to wrtie more then his avg 2 sentences...
Guess u'll have plenty of time to read this thread whilst ur in vacation
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 02:55   #71
Bubert Samson

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyeez View Post
yea i suppose but really wheres the fun and excitement farming lil guys easy target yeild little reward. guess hell be happy coming in t300 instead of somthing good tho.
As long as you can keep the roids, where you get them is irrelevant.

I always have a bottomfeeding fleet to attack inactives (mostly for ships) while my bigger roiding fleet is out.

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 03:23   #72
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Guess u'll have plenty of time to read this thread whilst ur in vacation
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

DarkHeart i can now goto sleep with a happy face :---------)

U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 20 Feb 2009, 04:11   #73
Bubert Samson

You probably should have had someone arby check that one for you DarkHeart...

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 10:16   #74
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

So um, did i sign up as Asc BC while sleeping or is someone hitting 2:9?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 10:35   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We are hitting 2:9 indeed!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 12:56   #76
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

So are Omen! we're just being opportunistic faggots and hitting all of the NAPed planets!! (11 of them)