User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:29   #1
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
IMHO > Why ministry failed.

Summary ::

They spent far too much time ploting against their own allies and when things got hard, they started breaking their deals via constant arbiter violations instead of going for their supposed #1 goal of taking out Exi , they spent most their time trying to insight war between their allies and working out how they were going to pyramid roid Elevator to #1 by cross hitting allied bp's.

Who am i to make this statement, how do i know all of this ? I was in elevators galaxy and a trusted confidant in private with him, he would boast about everything his ego would allow, and my ministry irc account would confirm half of it, disregard the rest, this is only the stuff i can back up with proof, the bull that came out of his mouth simply could not be contained within a single thread.

The Explanation ::

To clear up the above, for the last week Ministry has been hitting Jenova planets under arbiter violations and then claiming " we cant control our members " and at the same time laughing about it in private, im talking about you Elevator.

While doing so they were busy plotting with Wipeout to hord defence from the core of the alliance and then have them jump ship ( they eventually did so about 4 days ago now, alot eairler than ministry had hoped but wipeout's lack of tact lead to a discovery of his blatant abuse of defence fleets + he spat his dummy out over not been allowed to do whatever he wanted and so began the exodus )

The Hope ::

At the same time ministry is seeking the assistance of TOF after the alliance they had once considered inferior to them gave them a night of hell some 6 nights back and officially brung ministry to its knees, the response of TOF is uknown to me at this time, but given the slander directed towards them in private circles, you guys would be better off hammering the last nail in the coffin at this point and been pleasantly satisfied with yourself, well done lads.

I only feel sorry for Bluearmy, he actually seemed to want to win this by "fair" means and from the out look seems to have worked hard on the makeup for ministry this round, i hope you continue and remove the plauge of ship jumping hookers, useless hc's ('lo eleavator) and whining bi*chs (you know who im talking about kids) and give ministry the justice it deserves as a playing entity next round, this is a piss poor attempt to pull a "NoS" and you failed.

The Myth ::

Exi didnt even earn the victory that has been left to them this round.
Your own paranoia's and retarded choices have left any major powers who could have done anything about it, useless with not enough time left to turn it around.

The speculation of Exi dominance was enough to swing it for them, they were bluffing. They didn't have what it took to do it again, and yet they will.. coz of your mistakes.

The End ::

Im amused.
I came back to this game to find it in a state similar to that of post-round 5. Idiots ruling over what otherwise would be decent alliances and leading them down the road of failure to preserve their own egos instead of taking the clear root to victory.

Game over ministry.
Game over.

Last edited by lokken; 15 Sep 2007 at 10:50.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote