User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Oct 2009, 12:02   #51
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Round 34 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
orly?
Except for when CBA cripples asc's main opposition by crashing his entire fleet...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 12:03   #52
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

yeah that wasnt what i was meaning linkie, sorry if it came across that way.

although...r31?
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 12:08   #53
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafir
You say you wanted to experience Asc as an alliance after you did see them being dominating the game or just beeing extremely powerfull many rounds in a row. That makes you sir, look like an pure gloryhunter. And because universe is full of people like you Asc won't have problems to get their tag full during the round.
Nah, that's bullshit. Fuzzy was approached to join Asc after R29 when he was a random in our winning galaxy. He refused in order to take on other (bigger) challenges but said he'd like to join at some point in the future, hopefully when Asc were less dominant. His choice, to our regret.

So I can only assume you've never actually played with Fuzzy and as such are simply acting the ignorant prick, but seriously, you couldn't be more wrong.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 12:53   #54
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

The way i wrote might make me look a moron & prick, but that's exatly how your writings made you look like what i said. And this urgent need to write novels about your life story makes it look even more suspicious. Tbh i don't really care are you a gloryhunter or not, but somehow the accusation got you easy out of the track.

Anyways, congratz of turning R34 Predictions into topic of you!
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 13:07   #55
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir View Post
Anyways, congratz of turning R34 Predictions into topic of you!
Quote:
And without knowing me you assume that your l33t 'rational arguments' go straight over my head?

You say you wanted to experience Asc as an alliance after you did see them being dominating the game or just beeing extremely powerfull many rounds in a row. That makes you sir, look like an pure gloryhunter. And because universe is full of people like you Asc won't have problems to get their tag full during the round.
Quote:
Because no1 likes gloryhunters..

Yeah, he really was the one derailing the thread. Idiot.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 14:49   #56
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

You can't blame anyone for wanting to talk about Ascendancy since we are so awesome.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 16:05   #57
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

1. Asc
2. App
3. ND
4. CT
5. Euphoria
6. Subh
7. VsN
8. XvX
9. Rock
10. Ass
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 17:44   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-3: App, Asc, ND (strong as always, skill > numbers)
4-7: CT, DLR, Euph, Vision (CT might make t3, DLR solid, Euph not living up to its potential, Vision mediocre)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 21:36   #59
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
how come p3, ass and rock got left out... well.. maybe just p3 :P
We are still alive. Dont count us out just yet, although our core still sticks by us and will enjoy a good round

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2009, 15:55   #60
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

ND ftw

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2009, 23:44   #61
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
ND ftw
Definitely. With Merlin handling recruitment, I'm sure they'll fill up quick.

"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2009, 01:09   #62
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

We let Merlin handle all important matters, except for beer runs.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2009, 17:11   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Playing down Asc chances to avoid early incs, it's a classic, he learned his lessons and shows in that respect he's a good recruit.
It's always great when you see the same people complaining about Ascendancy every round who then go on to do absolutely nothing about it until it's miles too late

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Nov 2009 at 18:01.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 00:47   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It's always great when you see the same people complaining about Ascendancy every round who then go on to do absolutely nothing about it until it's miles too late
I tried to do something about it early round once that failed miserably also though!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 01:30   #65
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I tried to do something about it early round once that failed miserably also though!!
It was one of the best rounds in recent history, I think most will agree, thanks to your effort!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 03:56   #66
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I agree, if I was HC (or if people would listen to me) attacking Asc would be my priority in the early round. I said last round that Asc was to be attacked before tick 300 or it would be too late... people laughed.
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 07:00   #67
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I agree, if I was HC (or if people would listen to me) attacking Asc would be my priority in the early round. I said last round that Asc was to be attacked before tick 300 or it would be too late... people laughed.
Dont be so damn lame! You said it? JUST DO IT

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 07:34   #68
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

... coming from the Flame HC it is hilarious.
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 11:35   #69
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
... coming from the Flame HC it is hilarious.
Why's that? Because I tell ya one thing, I dont come here moaning about Ascendancy like a little fool.

Also if Flame did exist, a lot of fun would be with smashing Ascendancy.

Unread 3 Nov 2009, 11:42   #70
Makhil

and if my aunt had balls we would call her my uncle...
You're not the best placed to give lessons about acting on what you said... that's all i meant and I won't drag on, it's so unimportant.
Have fun with the round.
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 13:41   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It was probably because you said retarded things and made people laugh that nobody paid any attention to you. Tick 301 was not miles too late. Any point up until cardi kicked 8 people from apprime tag and they dropped like 12 mil score behind would have been useful. In fact the few days before then would have been the most useful as hitting an alliance already stretched is how to get roids from it. And in the end that's all pa is, roid accumulation. To be honest I've never thought attacking anyone early is all that necessary. Wars aren't won in the first week or two (at least any war worth having anyways).
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 15:32   #72
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Also if Flame did exist, a lot of fun would be with smashing Ascendancy.
Why would flame succeed where better alliances (in my opinion ) have tried and failed ,since your so sure of yourself what would flame have done differently to smash ascendancy ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 18:03   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Why would flame succeed where better alliances (in my opinion ) have tried and failed ,since your so sure of yourself what would flame have done differently to smash ascendancy ?
In fairness, he didn't say Flame would succeed in beating Ascendancy one-on-one. He said they'd have fun trying.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 18:14   #74
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I much the same way trying to build sandcastles out of dry sand would be fun, I might add
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 00:35   #75
Makhil

Quote:
It was probably because you said retarded things and made people laugh that nobody paid any attention to you. Tick 301 was not miles too late.
OFC not but one sometimes has to be a bit excessive to make a point.
Sorry I don't believe you being the new Sun Tzu, so my opinion remains that considering Asc strategy that round, attacking them early was a solution.
In general I also believe that attacking Asc while they hide in the begining of rounds can disrupt their strategy enough to slow their progress... an alliance would work less for a greater impact.
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 14:54   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Define Ascendancy 'hiding'.
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 16:36   #77
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I'd really like to see ND back to it's former glory! (before i joined and ruined it). I think however asc or apprime will take it.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 00:14   #78
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I´m not quite convinced of Ascendancy being in the race for top spot this round. That said, I have no real clue of any other alliance this round, so the competition might not be as tough as I expect at this time.
However, I´m rather sure we got everyone playing in tag right now, so without some recruiting I´d expect Ascendancy to be a fair bit behind the winning alliance in the end.

I know I am sceptical about Asc pretty much every time I bother to post on the predictions threads, but it´s just my honest oppinion. I´m not saying we have no chance at all, but it totally depends on how the rounds developes and if we decide to maintain a tag big enough to go for #1.
As JBG (I think) used to say (not literally though): "We might not start with #1 as definite goal, but if we see an opportunity to win, we use it."
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 09:14   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Having played the last few rounds, I've become more and more convinced that Ascendancy doesn't need to be in top shape in order to win, far from it. We've been in this position several times before, in previous rounds, and we still won by a comfortable margin (which is not the same as winning easily, mind you, it just means we're (also) good at roid racing).

As for the impact JBG's departure has had on Ascendancy... so far I've been surprised by how willing people have been to pick up where he left off. I have heard nothing along the lines of "man, I wish JBG were here to do X now" or "if JBG were here, we would be doing Y better now". It's a good thing, because it means we weren't as dependent on JBG as many (myself included) thought we were.

So yeah, I think we'll win, again.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Nov 2009 at 16:59. Reason: dependant
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 12:05   #80
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

While asc is off to a trademark slow start, I don't think they will be top3 in the end, not seeing enough good fortress gals for that. Apprime on the other hand seems to have built some very nice fortresses with lucky exiles (although mostly with etd's!) and I think they will make a push for top alliance if they get ignored and at the very least be involved in the race for top gal/planet.

The top3 atm looks like staying there for the next few weeks, I doubt we will see any wars though as gal raids will dominate early in the round. Long term it's really impossible to predict what happens but it would be interesting to see a returning alliances like subh in a war.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 18:01   #81
Wicket

Wicket is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
While asc is off to a trademark slow start, I don't think they will be top3 in the end, not seeing enough good fortress gals for that. Apprime on the other hand seems to have built some very nice fortresses with lucky exiles (although mostly with etd's!) and I think they will make a push for top alliance if they get ignored and at the very least be involved in the race for top gal/planet.

The top3 atm looks like staying there for the next few weeks, I doubt we will see any wars though as gal raids will dominate early in the round. Long term it's really impossible to predict what happens but it would be interesting to see a returning alliances like subh in a war.
Subh is still sleeping no war for us just covoping and scans
Wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 19:18   #82
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
What other ally would possibly want to war Subh instead of doing the same as they've been doing the past 10+ rounds?
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 19:44   #83
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if Subh is #2 in 3 weeks dont you think they might want to attack Vision or ND if they are #1?
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 22:47   #84
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Well, if Subh is #2 in 3 weeks dont you think they might want to attack Vision or ND if they are #1?
why war among eachother when that will just let other alliances which might have higher quality just fewer members catch up?
ATM I can see alot of gal raids up till like week 5 or 6.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 23:16   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
why war among eachother when that will just let other alliances which might have higher quality just fewer members catch up?
Are you referring to an alliance in particular?

Quote:
ATM I can see alot of gal raids up till like week 5 or 6.
Of course, the first few weeks are usually calm, though I disagree that it'll last until week 5 or even 6. I'm not sure what anyone has to gain by going to war right now.
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 23:20   #86
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Why would they if they can just outraid them. It's not like you can expect many other alliances in this game realizing it's actually a wargame.... or i'm a wrong here ?
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 23:24   #87
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Are you referring to an alliance in particular?

Of course, the first few weeks are usually calm, though I disagree that it'll last until week 5 or even 6. I'm not sure what anyone has to gain by going to war right now.
yes of course
asc and apprime.

We will see, atm I dont think any of the fulltag alliances got the balls and skills to actually do anything else than galraiding. Which might also be the smart thing to do anyway!

Quote:
Unread 5 Nov 2009, 23:33   #88
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
We will see
Indeed we shall. And when the blood is running in the streets under the onslaught of the grey horde and you crawl to me on bare hands and knees, you can tell me I was right. All shall be forgiven and a new cycle shall begin.
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 00:20   #89
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
yes of course
asc and apprime.
I doubt either of em cba to actually invest effort to win. Surely enough other alliances know this and will TRY to win? please? anyone? any alliance? no?

If not prolly asc or app will win by doing absolutely nothing.
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 00:35   #90
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the first alliance to stick their hand up and go "Yeah, you know what, we're going for the win" will be met with "OMG! GET THEM!"?
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 00:36   #91
Cain
Awesome

Well you don't wanna make it easy for them do ya?
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 01:25   #92
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Well you don't wanna make it easy for them do ya?
Go get laid. Take her on your mommy's bed!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 11:19   #93
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Indeed we shall. And when the blood is running in the streets under the onslaught of the grey horde and you crawl to me on bare hands and knees, you can tell me I was right. All shall be forgiven and a new cycle shall begin.
Taxi For Mz
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 14:12   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Surely the first alliance to stick their hand up and go "Yeah, you know what, we're going for the win" will be met with "OMG! GET THEM!"?
Will be met by who?
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 14:28   #95
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Will be met by who?
surely, the others?

Unread 6 Nov 2009, 15:44   #96
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
surely, the others?
Which others? I thought there were only two alliances actually playing
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 18:19   #97
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

wich ones ?

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2009, 18:44   #98
ellonweb

Quote:
asc and apprime.
Unread 7 Nov 2009, 21:21   #99
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
which others?
ethan

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 13:25   #100
Cain
Awesome

Asc is winning