User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2015, 12:20   #101
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: BB stats r65(again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ah, right, you didn't actually say that. However, it's a reasonable extrapolation from what you did say, namely wanting to go Xan if you had a slight opportunity, which I took to mean "when Xan is at least OK". I reasoned that an alliance that wants to go Xan this round would prefer going Xan in other rounds as well. What's special about this particular round that's making you want to go Xan extra-much?
If the stats allows them, that would mean that maximum one other race can counter their attack fleet(s). So in other words... not "OK" Xan stats, but "GREAT" xan stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
You do know he is trolling mz?
Only troll here is you, i believe he is speaking quite honestly.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 13:15   #102
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You do know he is trolling mz?
Other than your accusation, I have no reason to believe that. When it comes from a trustworthy source, such an accusation might be enough. You are not one, in my book.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 14:10   #103
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Other than your accusation, I have no reason to believe that. When it comes from a trustworthy source, such an accusation might be enough. You are not one, in my book.
Oh, he realy is.
Jintao is doing the stats, and that it is a final decision.
If he had looked at the stats and made his own judgement on them he could say that "Xan is overpowered, we will go all xan".
In rounds were xan actualy was too strong, R60, p3nguins did NOT go xan.
You could ask him why, but you would not get a reasonable answer.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 15:30   #104
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh, he realy is.
If he had looked at the stats and made his own judgement on them he could say that "Xan is overpowered, we will go all xan".
In rounds were xan actualy was too strong, R60, p3nguins did NOT go xan.
You could ask him why, but you would not get a reasonable answer.
Considering 4 Xans in top 10, 5 in top 20, 12 in top 50, as a strong Xan stat round, is overly flamed. Besides, the allies that add Xan planets, had to rely on etd teamups and defense.
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 15:57   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince View Post
Considering 4 Xans in top 10, 5 in top 20, 12 in top 50, as a strong Xan stat round, is overly flamed. Besides, the allies that add Xan planets, had to rely on etd teamups and defense.
71% were ETD/XAN, yes, it was a strong xan round.
No p3ng in top30(i dont even think that ever happend before) might suggest they dropped the ball on not going xan? They had a lot of ETD.

Unread 30 Dec 2015, 16:39   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh, he realy is.
Oh, well, if you say it's really true, I'll believe you!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 18:57   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Oh, well, if you say it's really true, I'll believe you!
Im know for being realy persuasiv yeah

Unread 30 Dec 2015, 20:10   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I see you took the opportunity to pat yourself on the back. OK.
Unread 30 Dec 2015, 21:46   #109
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I see you took the opportunity to pat yourself on the back. OK.
You know big egos need strokinh

Unread 31 Dec 2015, 03:37   #110
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Someone said something about some ship stats?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2015, 14:38   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Someone said something about some ship stats?
There has been no discussions about stats the last week since it was the deadline Jintao set.
This set wont be used this round.

Unread 3 Jan 2016, 16:24   #112
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Butcher... honestly is this the best you can up with?

there are far too many 1 fleet stoppers in defence and it highly likely mean crashing for roids and the xp structure doesnt quite work.
Unread 3 Jan 2016, 17:12   #113
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Butcher... honestly is this the best you can up with?

there are far too many 1 fleet stoppers in defence and it highly likely mean crashing for roids and the xp structure doesnt quite work.
The stats in beta, or anywhere else, its not MINE.
Mine was taken down days ago.

And, for those that doesnt know this, im _NOT_ the one who makes stats every round.

[14:17] <nelito> B-Butch3r: fs
[14:17] <nelito> why u killed an fi
[14:17] <nelito>
[14:17] <nelito> by not giving them pods
[14:17] <nelito> thats mean
[14:22] * nelito ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
[14:43] <@B-Butch3r> even when i dont make stats i get the blame for everything lol

Unread 3 Jan 2016, 23:45   #114
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The stats in beta, or anywhere else, its not MINE.
Mine was taken down days ago.

And, for those that doesnt know this, im _NOT_ the one who makes stats every round.

[14:17] <nelito> B-Butch3r: fs
[14:17] <nelito> why u killed an fi
[14:17] <nelito>
[14:17] <nelito> by not giving them pods
[14:17] <nelito> thats mean
[14:22] * nelito ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
[14:43] <@B-Butch3r> even when i dont make stats i get the blame for everything lol
my apologies BB could you be so kind to point me in the direction of who did the stats?
Unread 3 Jan 2016, 23:50   #115
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote: