User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:38   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

Heh!

Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:40   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
old

actually i retract that and apologise

you were not to know but thankyou for posting anyway.

And if you go to google and type in 'weapons of mass destruction' and press the im feeling lucky button you get that page.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:41   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Heh!

not only is that like uber old, it was posted in a thread a few hours ago
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:42   #4
Woof
Banned

Re: Re: These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Did the original poster add a dancing banana?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:42   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

Quote:
STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:43   #6
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
No, nobody posted this already in a thread today and no, nobody said it was old.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:43   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE!!
it wasn't even half way down
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:45   #8
Woof
Banned

Which thread is it?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:48   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Which thread is it?
ai
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:50   #10
Woof
Banned

Quote:
ai
I passed by that thread, thinking it was something to do with the crap film of the same name.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:50   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
6 billion human beings. A good number (over 100 million?) with internet access.

A hundred million creative minds, emeshed in a larger culture of six billion. Each one of them every day creating new, fresh content - e-mails, web pages, poems, letters and concepts.

And yet we still see the same content recycled within a few hours. Bastards.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:52   #12
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

A hundred million creative minds, emeshed in a larger culture of six billion. Each one of them every day creating new, fresh content - e-mails, web pages, poems, letters and concepts.

Sorry
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:54   #13
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

Luckily your worthwhile contributions partly up for it.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:54   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
i havent seen this before and didnt bother doing the "i'm feeling lucky" thing from the other thread so well done!

[edit] and no this isnt sarcasm
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:03   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Naming a thread "Ai", when it has nothing to do with artificial intelligence, and then requiring some complex google-procedure, without specifying what it's supposed to do disqualifies the thread.

Therefore, this thread is the original thread.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:09   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It could be the exclamation 'aiii!'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:12   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Naming a thread "Ai", when it has nothing to do with artificial intelligence, and then requiring some complex google-procedure, without specifying what it's supposed to do disqualifies the thread.

Therefore, this thread is the original thread.
No, this thread should be entitled "mildly amusing thread web page that mocks the supposed WOMD in Iraq" so it is disqualified.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote