User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:59   #1
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The internet can read your mind. No really

I bet you didn't know that. Inside each and every computer is a mindreading chip which is used in some strategy games to help the AI. Microsoft also use it to track down warez users. But now it also has another use.

http://www.cyberglass.co.uk/FlashEx/mindreader.html

This is never wrong. If it ever is, it isn't; you are.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:03   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I was wrong
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:04   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
first 'old' post in a thread
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:04   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha, I'm so smart I figured it out at once.

Matrim
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:05   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
:eek: Amazing :eek:
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:16   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
how does it work?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:23   #7
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont even need to click to know what it is, i didnt even need to open the thread really.

Its not old, its very very very old and obvious how it works, anyone who belives that it can read your mind must have the iq of a small bird or be very nieve about the i'net.

and of course its right everytime will become apparent why when you figure it out.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:26   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
silly meh, ive only now seen the figures change
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:09   #9
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
It is apparently not loading. There's nothing happening. It's sitting there seemingly loaded, but nothing's coming up. Is this part of the point, or is my computer just scewed up?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:15   #10
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
it always gives you(me anyway) the symbol for 18(23-5)...i dont see the point.....

have i missed something quite obvious here?
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:20   #11
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
It is apparently not loading. There's nothing happening. It's sitting there seemingly loaded, but nothing's coming up. Is this part of the point, or is my computer just scewed up?
All I see is a white page, with a popup box saying Micro$oft ActiveX is disabled, please enable viruses to enter your computer to continue.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:21   #12
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
The instructions its gives you will always give a multilple of 9. So all the multiples of 9 on the table will be the same symbol (randomly selected each of course), but you can always see a diagonal pattern.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:39   #13
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Your number is:

10a+b - (a+b)

= 9a

So multiples of 9 must be the same figure and it will always be right.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:39   #14
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
And next time i'll read the ENTIRE thread before replying.

lo xtrasyn
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 03:12   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
All I see is a white page, with a popup box saying Micro$oft ActiveX is disabled, please enable viruses to enter your computer to continue.
Phwoar, screenshot?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 03:58   #16
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
It's the same old thing that everyone's known about since they were about 4. If you do those steps to the relevant 2 digit number you will ALWAYS get a multiple of 9

The program is clever cos it alters the symbols it uses every time you start it up, randomises the other symbols, and knows that 81 is the highest answer you can get with 2 numbers so can randomise the 82-99 stretch.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 05:31   #17
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I figured it out, but I found that in 10 tries it was only accurate 40% of the time, so not that good really.

Old concept tho, been done before and better.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 08:29   #18
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I figured it out, but I found that in 10 tries it was only accurate 40% of the time, so not that good really.

Old concept tho, been done before and better.
lol then it's a problem with your math skills lol
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:14   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Oooh, now I get it! It chooses a different symbol every time!!!

(yes, I am a bit slooooow)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote